• "Kirby: 10/15/2015 - Justice is served and Kirby is found innocent of being a pedo."

Niceguy EddieBroadcasting live from Radio Autism

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Ass Manager 3000, Nov 23, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.
  1. I present you all with the Prestigious Universal Life a Church Website, where you can buy ordination for 8.99$
    http://www.ulc.org/minister-store/
    image.jpeg
    Meanwhile, approximate location of my sides.
    image.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 5
    sassyma seed

sassyma seed Cat with an f

kiwifarms.net
  2. He certainly has a face for radio. He looks like he has a cold or an allergic reaction to something.

HickoryDickory

HickoryDickory Kushinada-kin.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. AnOminous

AnOminous joy in calamity and delight in disaster
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 8
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    sassyma seed

kiwifarms.net
  4. Hey, don't you dare knock the Universal Life Church! They're highly respected - they even marry celebrities!

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Silvana

Silvana Innocent Journalist
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Check out the usual suspects. I may be placing our value a little high but it's like he's checking out the people there are threads on and supporting their patreons.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Ravana

Ravana TAKE WING YE SOULS OF WAR

kiwifarms.net
  6. "Trans Lives Matter" bracelets? I can understand "allies" wearing those things to show their support...but actual transgender people? That would be like walking around with a flashing neon sign - "ATTENTION EVERYONE: TRANNY". Suffice to say...it would be a very unusual trans person who chose to wear one of those bracelets.

That or a transtrender.

• Like Like x 1
    Silvana

Silvana Innocent Journalist
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Eddie makes shitty 'Obama Job creator' memes and dumps them on tumblr

tumblr_o1240qZAqd1rg79eno1_500.jpg

tumblr_o13s8ixoQJ1rg79eno1_500.jpg

tumblr_o12codmRbV1rg79eno1_500.jpg

Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. He's such a smug fuck and doesn't know how economy can work (IE it's cyclical) I'm tempted to vote :trump: out of spite. I say this as a social liberal and economic moderate.

Adamska

Adamska Last Gunman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. @Adamska If I was an american I'd vote republican just to spite him

Edit
    It's the most exceptional economic populism ever. He ignores structural issues so he can cheer lead Obama's poor economic policies.

• Agree Agree x 1
    #91 Ass Manager 3000, Jan 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
    Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. I like having all three logos at the bottom together, cause you see Eddie's weird logo, the shitty looking IMHO logo, and then the actual good looking RainbowRadio logo.

Also @Ass Manager 3000 , you may not be American, but you can still vote Earthican.

sassyma seed

kiwifarms.net
  11. I'm voting for Richard Nixon next chance I get!

• Like Like x 2
    Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. eddie says hello!

eddienoticedya.png

There was a tweet about hayden too but he deleted both before I could cap that. *sigh*

Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. It was inevitable, seeing as Eddie craves attention so badly.

Hat

Hat Tranny Sayaka Miki
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Awww, they're becoming self-aware...

ActualKiwi

ActualKiwi Return Of The Spinning Kiwis From Middle Earth~~
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. I can see why he's happy, this is the most attention anyone has ever paid to his radio show.

Also inb4 he makes an account here.

• Agree Agree x 1
    sassyma seed

kiwifarms.net
  16. Honestly, I'm surprised it took him as long as he did, given his ego.

"Cute thread you've got here..."

• Like Like x 2
    #98 SteelPlatedHeart, Jan 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  17. So he does know that if any of his follows(?) actually click the link they'll see all of the stupid shit he probably doesn't want them to know about?

kiwifarms.net
  18. Indeed. I thought he would have come in charged on ego after I emailed whatsherface... Btw, would Eddie be better off moved to lolcow general?

HickoryDickory

HickoryDickory Kushinada-kin.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• I am Andrew Ryan and I am here to ask you a question:
    Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
    No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
    No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose...

Kiwi Farms.

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.