• "my parents for a while refused to see my transitioning as anything other than a manifestation of my autism."

Niceguy EddieBroadcasting live from Radio Autism

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Ass Manager 3000, Nov 23, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.
  1. Well, he hasn't deleted this tweet yet.

image.png

• Informative Informative x 3
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  2. It's not trolling when you tell an ignorant delusional hack that they demonstrably have no influence at all and any fame they have is eclipsed by the people laughing at them. That's called the truth last I checked.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Adamska

Adamska Last Gunman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I think Eddie only mentioned us in that post so that we would post it on this thread and give him more attention.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Hat

Hat Tranny Sayaka Miki
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. What? But his radio program gets literally millions of fans listening to his nuanced and insightful commentary. Why, just look at all the tons of followers he has on Twit-oh wait.

image.png

• Winner Winner x 3
    SteelPlatedHeart

kiwifarms.net
  5. For someone who claims to welcome interactive political conversation, I've never seen someone so afraid to actually do it. NG-Eddie had 2 regular posters and he whined about one of them and kicked him out when the guy continually showed his hypocrisy concerning the he tries exploiting. Now he has NOBODY who posts on any of his articles. And, I suspect the same number of people listen to his "radio" show. Like any true liberal, he takes liberal use of assumptions to guess how many people listen to him. He (as usual) does NOT bring any facts or proof of ANY of his claims. The FCA should close his violence promoting web site down.

• Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • A-Log A-Log x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Do you have a personal beef with eddie or something like that?

• Agree Agree x 1
    Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. What an audience.

image.jpeg

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    SteelPlatedHeart

kiwifarms.net
  8. Even more of a loser than hayden black

lol

• Like Like x 1
    Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. He's reblogging Assigned Male on his tumblr.

Totally forgot he donates to Sophie's Patreon.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    SteelPlatedHeart

kiwifarms.net
  10. Looky here what Barbara Sobel sent to one of her clients!!!

Attached Files:

kiwifarms.net
  11. You joined this site just to post that on a dead thread?

• Agree Agree x 2
    Hat

Hat Tranny Sayaka Miki
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Hat I came upon this site while I was trolling for info/evidence on the net about Sobel and Cabots dodgy capers, thought it might be something you guys could use for future trolling and shenanigans :)

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. I don't understand what this is.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Tags: