Nich2440 Salt - Why the hell does he hang out there?

Which one is more stupid for posting there?

• KGhaleon

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • Nich2440

Votes: 22 44.9%

• Total voters

Pubic Enemy #1

Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email
kiwifarms.net
He's like the ultimate battered wife. I remember BSV saying one of the big reasons he got so invested in DSP was because of the small community that was nonetheless tight-knit and it felt worthwhile to be a part of it. Well, that sure as fuck isn't the case for Nich here. Why bother, mate? Nobody in that community likes you, they're all toxic as fuck. Phil certainly doesn't like you and disregards every piece of advice you give. I'd feel sorry for you but you're happy to keep going back for more. This isn't like some IRL relationship, it's an online forum for a fat Youtuber with gout. It means nothing, you can leave at literally any time.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I kinda get why Nich doesn't want to post here
The backstory of why Nich will probably never post here is that long ago someone impersonated him on here and got him doxed. For a long while no one realized it wasn't actually Nich and that kind of stuff is bullshit.

Anyway as punishment for people doing dumb things, Nich's dox will not be posted here.

I kind of feel that both KGhaleon and Nich treat DSP as nothing more than a joke nowadays and they just seem to hang around because of friends they've made within the community. A month or two ago I think Nich was a lot more serious but once he probably realized that Phil Burnell will never change anything he more or less gave up and fights with amityville-tier autists.

neural

It's like 6 milli ways to die my nigga choose one
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The backstory of why Nich will probably never post here is that long ago someone impersonated him on here and got him doxed. For a long while no one realized it wasn't actually Nich and that kind of stuff is bullshit.

Anyway as punishment for people doing dumb things, Nich's dox will not be posted here.
Yeah I had a vague memory of that exact moment when I typed that.

Adn the, I am not sure Nich deserves the cow treatment, he's one of the few good guys in there IMO and he isn't prone to malicious acts like Kghaleon.

I kind of feel that both KGhaleon and Nich treat DSP as nothing more than a joke nowadays and they just seem to hang around because of friends they've made within the community. A month or two ago I think Nich was a lot more serious but once he probably realized that Phil Burnell will never change anything he more or less gave up and fights with amityville-tier autists.
I think they both derive some degree of pleasure of being seen as a "voice of reason" within the tumbleweed community.

Jmboote

"I didn't die, you just remembered it wrong."
kiwifarms.net
Whatever his reason, dude needs to get out of there. And I don't mean the DSP cult. He can watch Phil if he wants (since he's clearly not brainwashed to the point of spamming donations to get daddy's attention or to look powerful). Just get off the forum. It's practically a ghost town, and the only regulars are clowns, anyway.

It's time to abandon the forums, Nich.

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
IT IS NOW OFFICIAL. NICH WANTS TO KILL DSP!

DOES NICH KNOW HOW MUCH WORK TO DO THOSE ENDCARDS?
god that picture, had to close my eyes for a second and check myself. its such an impersonation of phil, like its the manifestation of him completely dumbfounded confused but trying to explain something/blame at the same time

Reactions: Wurstbrot

samovski

feelsoldman
kiwifarms.net
If he stays away I'll be shocked. He's always struck me (pun intended) as a battered spouse. Keeps calling it off but after a while he comes back with hope in his little heart that things will be different. Seems to be a trend with a lot of his viewers, they're all either masochists or sadists. Either like being a bitch or making others there bitches. As much as you can with a few mean words and a ban anyway.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino