Nicholas J. Fuentes / America First / "Nick the Knife" / punished incel - Catboi Aficianado, Latinx White Nationalist, Manlet, Trump Dickrider, Age of Consent Abolitionist, Taliban Simp, Seething Incel

Is Nick gay?

• Yes

Votes: 1,663 64.6%
  • Yes, but only ironically

Votes: 911 35.4%

• Total voters

gaystoner

There's lots of World out there
kiwifarms.net
1634346913613.png
\

I love the fact they're entering into a closed eco-system with only alt-right personalities to be 'cozy' with

Last edited:

CoolGuy1488

kiwifarms.net
The token Black, Hobbit and the Canadian are getting a 'coveted spot' on cozy.tv

View attachment 2629710

See guys! Definitely not racist!

small clip of the video

View attachment 2629722
"BRO IS THAT A B-BASED BLACK GUY HOLY SHIT FUCKING OPTICAL AF"
I swear to god groypers are like a fucking mutant chimera of crusaderLARP, wiggers, attention whores, closet faggots, feds, and autist
call the fucking ringlin bros because these boys deserve a fucking scholarship to there clown college

Stanley Tit

kiwifarms.net
Saevant had a meltdown last year and basically disavowed Nick and e-celebs altogether calling it bullshit
Yes, & Nick replied "another snake" to a tweet about him, I remember.

As for the claim that Nick disavowed Kami, I have seen the clip of him complaining about Kami's Hitler speech in Arizona, calling it "wignat" behavior, but his tone was of frustration, not denunciation. I've also seen a clip of him praising Kami as a quietly normal, married man. I'm not 100% sure of the chronology, but I think that one came a good while after the Arizona wignat business. So I don't think Kami should be counted among the disavowed. Obviously Fuentes is probably not going to appear alongside him again after all the heckling that stream spawned. And then there are Kami's mysterious legal troubles.

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net
This truly is an incel support group. Absolute joke of a “movement”.

We’re probably only a couple months away from one of these AF homos transitioning and being passed around as the communal girlfriend.
Groypers don't need Twitter, Gab, or dumb live streams from Nick Fuentes, they need therapy.

Family Guy Reference

Who do you think this is, there?
kiwifarms.net
Why do Nick and the Groypers still use Apu baby talk? That's several years older than the sonnenrad/hyperborea video edits they continue lose their minds over, and it's much more disturbing to most people. The average person may not know what the spinny wheel means, but even if their only knowledge of it was "sonnenrad = nazi = evil", they certainly won't feel viscerally disgusted by it in the same way that they would seeing grown men talk like children.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello, I’m new to the forum but have been lurking for a couple months.

Was Assistant Groyper’s identity ever revealed? If not, I may have a surprise for you guys. Saw @Expose the Nose’s great post on him, which I couldn’t specifically reply to for some reason or DM him about (probably due to my acct being brand new?).
Thanks. How do I DM on here? Before I say more, I want to make 100% sure that Assistant Groyper is the same person alleged to be him from earlier in this thread.
1634378981346.png

https://kiwifarms.net/members/expose-the-nose.86812/
It's always good to get records verified, a faildox is worse than no dox.
You can also talk to board jannies the same way.
Oh and welcome, you're here forever.

Lol. This guy is unreal
That looks like a slab of mud shoved into buns, absolutely repulsive.

Shouldn't you be focused on schooling your children
Her braincells aren't the only things she's aborted, by the way.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
I suspect this means the older white nationalist figures--Counter-Currents editor Greg Johnson is close with Jared Taylor--are unanimously through with Nipples.
"Please take a step back, read all these breathless accounts of a catfight between minuscule groups of nerds and try to think for one second how this impacts the real world (for example, talking seriously about something called the “Groyper War” is borderline pathological), how normal people would react to seeing all these self-important dweebs fight among themselves, and how this is in any way related to building a real political movement or effecting real political change. I think the sooner intelligent people stop paying attention to these clowns, the sooner they can focus on productive political or even metapolitical work. It’s amazing to see how the American movement never, ever learns from its periodic humiliations, implosions, and in-fighting, and how it seems condemned to be a freakshow as the U.S. continues to disintegrate."
This is from one of the last comments (thanks RD) and while I've seen the same basic sentiment expressed here and elsewhere before, I liked the way this guy said it. The only part I don't agree with is completely ignoring the online political autism and it's grifting "movements". I think paying attention to them could serve as a valuable resource for someone involved in trying to engage in real life political or cult building activity. It's an obvious guidemap on what not to do, as well as being a treasure trove of knowledge on fed/glowie/cointel/controlled op tactics/tells.
Which leads to my next point : I do think online political spheres are entirely entrapment, whether that entrapment be the type of just following others' ideas and involvement, which are often ineffective or inapplicable to oneself or modernity and never advance beyond that, or the entrapment that America First specializes in, of selling out members to data harvesters, watchlists and law enforcement agencies.

It was an arranged marriage the Evans family gave a couple of goats for the yenta.
I could definitely see a couple of Jewish families doing this. Match up our embarrassing, never-achieving or otherwise reproducing son with a "she'll let him clap once the biological clock strikes 'now or never' " lesbian or coalburner daughter.

Sneed-and-feed-2077

John 3:16
kiwifarms.net
The token Black, Hobbit and the Canadian are getting a 'coveted spot' on cozy.tv

View attachment 2629710

See guys! Definitely not racist!

small clip of the video

View attachment 2629722
Stop respecting their narratives retard. The "Alt-Right" is a buzzword with no actual meaning, the person who championed the idea, was Richard Spencer, who was most likely a federal plant. The media needed some leader for this shadow group. If antifa has no real leadership then the same should apply to whatever the "alt-right" is. The "alt-right' is an umbrella term for groups that aren't Prager U, Ben Shapiro, or Fox News. Anyone with 2 braincels to rub together could figure this out. But since you live in a delusional alternate-reality i have to explain it for you. And no i am not a Groyper by any means,groypers stand for Stars and Stripes (US), while i stand for the Stars and Bars (CSA).

Family Guy Reference

Who do you think this is, there?
kiwifarms.net
Seething kike, go back to worshipping some sticks faggot. Also while you're at it remember to dilate, troon. YWNBAW
Stop respecting their narratives exceptional individual. The "Alt-Right" is a buzzword with no actual meaning, the person who championed the idea, was Richard Spencer, who was most likely a federal plant. The media needed some leader for this shadow group. If antifa has no real leadership then the same should apply to whatever the "alt-right" is. The "alt-right' is an umbrella term for groups that aren't Prager U, Ben Shapiro, or Fox News. Anyone with 2 braincels to rub together could figure this out. But since you live in a delusional alternate-reality i have to explain it for you. And no i am not a Groyper by any means,groypers stand for Stars and Stripes (US), while i stand for the Stars and Bars (CSA).
Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together would not be posting shit like this in a lolcow forum.
rude.jpeg

GordonRameses

kiwifarms.net
He's lead ball washer for fuentes. Former TPUSA guy that gave up his future to be edgy on the Internet.
This is pure speculation on my part but I think Nick excluding Beardson from the initial launch of Cozy.tv was a message telling him to get his act together. After the PR disaster that was the Springfield anti-vax rally Beardson sure as shit made the movement look worse not only to potential groypers but aligning movements within the MAGA sphere. Nick is on board for the 2024 Trump grift so he wanted Beardson away from the premiere of his new site incase of any article write ups and now Beardson is finally given a spot after years of ball washing under the condition that he does a soft reboot of his brand and stops unnecessary drama/trashing politics in such a vitriolic way that would otherwise push younger people away from what they're doing. After all if politics is dumb and will ruin your life then why the fuck would anyone get involved? It makes sense to me that Beardson has stepped over the line and now Jaden is the #2 in command to Nick. Young blood taking over while Beardson is relegated to mascot status. Keep doing those epic Rick impressions you glorified dancing monkey.