Nicholas J. Fuentes / America First / "Nick the Knife" - Basically just Lauren southern with a love for catboys

Is Nick gay?

• Yes

Votes: 1,082 61.9%
  • Yes, but only ironically

Votes: 666 38.1%

• Total voters
Imagine reading all that gay politix shit, god I could just feel my life draining away. Nobody even semi-normal reads that junk and smart people don't either (in general).

Read it and come up with some retarded conclusions from it (because most of it is literally retarded, you'd be better off reading Marcus Aurelius or something). There's nothing new under the sun and certainly 19th/20th century versions of tranny chasing gommies and homosexual wignats (all of them) weren't coming up with brilliant undiscovered concepts.

But I want to get back to Nick and his gayness. What's up with Nick and women, other than some spergouts he's had about them? Where are girlfriends? Is Nick a virgin? He's kind of an e-celeb even if a limited one, and has money. Shouldn't he be banging his friend's wives or something? IS there really nothing at all here, no exes or groupies he creeped on?

Also note APC, I'm mad gay by transitive property so yeah if I did it it's OK but for Nick to do his version makes him a homosexual. I never buddied up to fags or went on dates with them. No straight man buddies up to a fag, there's an innate repulsion to it and they're mostly fucked up anyway. You have to be all clowned up to associate with legit faggos, frequently with closet tendencies yourself (I've seen this with boyfriends of fag hags).

Haram Exercise

Sober Posting Amateur
Nick Fuentes playing with legos
idk if @Kenobi is here but here is the video as promised, I managed to find it accidentally
part 1:
View attachment 1942022
part 2: he even makes "pwww pwwww" noises at the end
View attachment 1942024
It's so weird seeing him normal and just talking about something he likes. He's not in work mode, just indulging in childhood autism. I blame the kikes for taking his happiness.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Cmon Legos are the most based toy in the world, along with trading cards. Any other toy doesn't hold any value and it's thus nigger tier.
There are gangs that use Lego as currency and people who use it to launder money, because it's effectively currency with a good market.

I bought 3 of those Wall E sets, $150 total, kept one, sold the other two for $300 each after a year. Legos are toys of the master race, now give me my colourful puzzles.

anuscabbage12

Napoleon Ragland, 10 yrs fed pen., had 198K
iirc that clip was from when nick was organizing his tiktok wars in which he got all groypers banned from tiktok. I don't remember exactly when that happened.
heres the full clip, the lego part is in the middle, around 52:00. I was looking for a clip where he goes through his books but I couldnt find that one, he mentions "we wanted workers" by George Borjas and some other ones that he owns the paper back of, which I assume was from his college classes? Or maybe he does read?

The context is that he was trying to stream in Tiktok after doing a zoom call with very large conservative influencers on the platform earlier this year, which has been mentioned in this thread. But he kept getting his tiktok accounts banned. At somepoint he got an account where it wouldnt stop streaming and he didnt know what to do so he decided to play with legos at some point

Chang Chong

Be very warning around BN, wallet are danger
heres the full clip, the lego part is in the middle, around 52:00. I was looking for a clip where he goes through his books but I couldnt find that one, he mentions "we wanted workers" by George Borjas and some other ones that he owns the paper back of, which I assume was from his college classes? Or maybe he does read?

The context is that he was trying to stream in Tiktok after doing a zoom call with very large conservative influencers on the platform earlier this year, which has been mentioned in this thread. But he kept getting his tiktok accounts banned. At somepoint he got an account where it wouldnt stop streaming and he didnt know what to do so he decided to play with legos at some point
You can tell when paperbacks have been read, the cover is always bent pretty significantly. Those look brand new to me.

"Optics" was never really about actual optics i.e. being presentable.
Else Nick wouldn't have started hanging around with the IronyBros, who're walking talking PR nightmares. Neither would he tell Holocaust jokes on stream.

"Optics" was something invoked to ward off very online spergy WN types. Same with the TradCath meme, I wrote a bunch of posts about this ~250 pages or so ago.

Funny thing, back when 8/pol/ still existed people were predicting that his association with the IronyBros would screw Fuentes in the end.

Zionald BLUMPF

pardoning Schlomos but not Assange
These people are no different that Bernie/TYT/chapo leftists. "next time will be different, please keep pushing electoral solutions!"
Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 8.23.37 AM.png

This shit is why Nick hates nobody GOP grifters so much despite their irrelevancy -- he desires to be them as he is deep down just another Republican who wishes his party was further right, but won't actually rescind his loyalty.

Cenk Ugyur: DESTROY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

Nick Fuentes: DESTROY THE GOP!

Both the same lie.