But would they be sussy with their mates, like Madison Cawthorn? If not then they're apparently still cringe.
Hasn't mentioned it in awhile the trad movement went full MAGA in 2016 the whole theocracy thing was a reaction to Neocons an Obama.Does Voris still want to abolish the US Constitution and replace it with a Catholic chosen monarch over the US? Oh if Nicky boy is involved with that scheme....
Which normal person looks this up everyday?View attachment 3279064
Nick craves narc fuel so he reads his thread and constantly thinks about how his name is searched.
How does it feel nick that 'cum hunting' is a major reason you trended this week? Gonna talk about? Can you "address" your cum hunting? No? okay.
Quoting my post from the TRS thread because it has to do with Nick killing-by-proxy his biggest competition at the time.I'm about halfway through, but Mike confirmed something that I've suspected for years: Patrick Casey killed Identity Evropa and replaced it with American Identity Movement, at least partially, in order to get rid of "wignats". He was already sucking up to Fuentes at that point and had adopted his talking points, which included admitting in an interview during AIM's launch that he had thought IE's focus on shared European ancestry was cringe. Thus AIM being focused on early 20th century Americana. Not that it mattered in the long run, because Casey eventually shuttered AIM and devoted himself to America First, with a bunch of AIM members jumping ship to AF with him.
You can add another group to Nick's body count. No wonder antifa has never bothered him: he's done more to kill off rightwing groups than they have.
That image is the most cringiest thing I have seen this year.Part II of Salon's hit piece on the merger of AF with the Catholic trad world has dropped.
Despite calling boomers retarded and lame it appears AF people are gonna be joining Church Militant's Resistance Arm. [for an explanation of Church Militant see the attached bio I did last year] basically Milo joined with an ex gay trad Catholic's propaganda network.
View attachment 3278811
Then the article reviews all the cringe stuff AF has done and then we get to the boomer Catholic social media reaction.
If AF fits established research on cults THIS perfectly, that's more evidence it's being masterminded on some level by professional glowies. The suspicious release of Nick's funds (undisclosed to his audience), Patrick Casey's testimony, and the politically braindead attempts to sabotage politicians hostile to the security state (Joe Kent, Gossar, MTG) also point in this direction.I rewatched the Kino Casino stream with Metokur and the AF expats, and I realized that I was far too generous with my BITE model above. There were strange asides that I hadn't noticed before.
America First now checks off every single point on the BITE model.
The points I missed and added in are as follows:
- Regulate what and how much you eat and drink (Jaden commented on how Nick yelled at them for drinking water during live videos that were constantly abruptly stopped, and their days wouldn't start at a regular time, thereby controlling when/how they could eat.)
- Require you to report thoughts, feelings, and activities to superiors (groypers would be rewarded for tattling, as well as abruptly shifting where the power lies (relative to Nick) so people would get in line.)
- Induce hypnotic or trance states to indoctrinate (chanting at rallies as well as spamming the chat with nonsense repeated phrases that only exist to prop up Nick)
- Teach thought-stopping techniques to prevent critical thoughts (encouraging staying as "saving the white race" and accusing speaking up or questioning as being against the cause and needing to cast that aside as a betrayal)
- Use excessive meditation, singing, prayer and chanting to block thoughts (Discouraging Christian worship and replacing it with religious chanting in support of Nick and America First, which is now ostensibly Nick)
If Nick were in the slightest competent or any more "charismatic" (truly less obviously slimy), he would be careening toward a Waco-type scenario, but with more gay repression and sublimation. If Nick wasn't an obvious honeypot the feds would not tolerate his right wing antics, especially considering how it lures in minors.
- Teaching emotion-stopping techniques to prevent anger, homesickness (making America First a "family" and separating others from family and any other group, accusing them of being fed honeypots; contradictory chants/statements that only exist to prop up Nick)
America First is a cult by the professional standard, and if you stay involved, you are r.etarded and deserve to be scammed.
Imagine being conned by anyone as wimpy and transparent as Nick. Couldn't be me.
That hat is seriously creepy, it appears to be some kind of furry badge. Seriously, go pull the tape from Dalton's most recent replay. It's a sort of UwU looking emblem.
Franssen isn't a wigger here's a weird chameleonoid who goes from cult to cult and parrots the leader. His Kanye obsession is performative.
It looks weird but i believe its just Kanye merch, he used that bear as a logo in his early daysThat hat is seriously creepy, it appears to be some kind of furry badge. Seriously, go pull the tape from Dalton's most recent replay. It's a sort of UwU looking emblem.
Can we discount the possibility that it's a Cum Detective badge? It's easy to imagine Kanye inspecting Kim's leather furniture with his blacklight in search of Skete's skeet.It looks weird but i believe its just Kanye merch, he used that bear as a logo in his early days