Nicholas J. Fuentes vs Jaden McNeil - A jilted ex lover cries and seethes eternally for weeks on end

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

supremeautismo

kiwifarms.net
He's been seething about Jaden for the past thirty minutes. Says he is not worried about the cease and desist Jaden had sent and will continue to expose him.

The story is: Jaden is gay, troubled, and has a lisp and is sussy. But also he is a fornicator and has sex with many women.

Unfortunately for Jaden, a cease and desist will do absolutely nothing to stop Nick. The farms has received countless cease and desist letters, and has been banned in several countries, but that hasn’t closed any threads. Nick isn’t technically spreading slander because, technically, nothing he’s saying is slander.

Accusing of Jaden being gay isn’t a legally valid mode of harrassament; Richard Simmons sued for being called a tranny, and nothing came of it because being called gay or a tranny isn’t considered life-ruining anymore.

Since Nick is only spreading bizarre sexual rumors about Jaden that theoretically couldn’t ruin his life, the cease and desist is as good as tissue paper. It would be better for Jaden to let Nick continue to spiral and say strange shit so Jaden can build a case if need be, or just for the sake of comedy. He’s young, so he doesn’t know that yet, but that and restraining orders are pretty useless in practice. :c

Last edited:

Tard Whisperer

kiwifarms.net
Since Nick is only spreading bizarre sexual rumors about Jaden that theoretically couldn’t ruin his life, the cease and desist is as good as tissue paper. It would be better for Jaden to let Nick continue to spiral and say strange shit so Jaden can build a case if need be, or just for the sake of comedy. He’s young, so he doesn’t know that yet, but that and restraining orders are pretty useless in practice. :c
yup. if Jaden really wanted to bring nick down he would drop the C&D and just let nick go on and on. no one outside of AF thinks anything being said about Jaden has any truth to it, it says more about nick then Jaden. have faith in the alogs, Jaden, we will take care of it for you, you don't need the law.

i didn't watch the entire stream from yesterday yet or the end of superchats but i did see quite a bit of him ranting over Jaden. legitimately, nick seems extra manic and unhinged. he talked about smashing Jaden's head into the pavement until he dies for being womanly and asking too many questions..? he also compared himself to "a black hole, but in a good way."
  • the longest Jaden rant came from a completely unrelated chat from Kai.
  • he says when he first met Jaden he thought they were similarly celibate & not degenerates, and when he found out Jaden wasn't a virgin when he moved in he was upset
  • says Jaden was always hitting on waiters, then corrects himself saying waitresses 🤔
  • claims that in the pool during White Boy Summer Jaden was all over him while blackout drunk, claims he confronted Jaden about it and Jaden told him "a bunch of weird stuff" related to Ella Malding and having blue balls, and that night nick decided they couldn't be friends anymore.
  • calls Jaden "Mr. Begs for Blowjobs" and is REALLY mad about how much money Jaden is making lately with his drama streams.
  • says, "he betrayed his best friend for this!" but nick... i thought that less than 10 mins ago you didn't even ever like him because he was such a degenerate? and that you were the one who decided not to be friends several months before he betrayed you?
  • he says Jaden comes from a broken home and his parents are effectively divorced
  • mentions AGAIN how Jaden wouldn't tell him his ACT score because it was so bad (nick estimates it was 24. he has brought this up in multiple streams. imagine being 23 and ever thinking about the ACT)
  • says the women Jaden dated weren't even hot, that Jaden was addicted to dating apps because he has mommy & daddy issues.
  • he laughs at Jaden for not letting nick meet his gf, saying it's because Jaden was embarrassed over how ugly she is, but ofc the way nick talks about not being allowed to meet the gf and then finding her on social media makes him sound extremely mad and jealous
  • he makes fun of Jaden for carrying his girlfriend's bags.
  • nick also thinks it's a big deal that Jaden's gf is tall, almost as tall as Jaden, and that nick talked to him about it because he knew that Jaden likes shorter women usually :story:
  • then he claims that Jaden cheated on his gf by making out with another woman.

supremeautismo

kiwifarms.net
yup. if Jaden really wanted to bring nick down he would drop the C&D and just let nick go on and on. no one outside of AF thinks anything being said about Jaden has any truth to it, it says more about nick then Jaden. have faith in the alogs, Jaden, we will take care of it for you, you don't need the law.

i didn't watch the entire stream from yesterday yet or the end of superchats but i did see quite a bit of him ranting over Jaden. legitimately, nick seems extra manic and unhinged. he talked about smashing Jaden's head into the pavement until he dies for being womanly and asking too many questions..? he also compared himself to "a black hole, but in a good way."
  • he says when he first met Jaden he thought they were similarly celibate & not degenerates, and when he found out Jaden wasn't a virgin when he moved in he was upset
  • says Jaden was always hitting on waiters, then corrects himself saying waitresses 🤔
  • claims that in the pool during White Boy Summer Jaden was all over him while blackout drunk, claims he confronted Jaden about it and Jaden told him "a bunch of weird stuff" related to Ella Malding and having blue balls, and that night nick decided they couldn't be friends anymore.
  • calls Jaden "Mr. Begs for Blowjobs" and is REALLY mad about how much money Jaden is making lately with his drama streams.
  • says, "he betrayed his best friend for this!" but nick... i thought that less than 10 mins ago you didn't even ever like him because he was such a degenerate? and that you were the one who decided not to be friends several months before he betrayed you?
  • he says Jaden comes from a broken home and his parents are effectively divorced
  • mentions AGAIN how Jaden wouldn't tell him his ACT score because it was so bad (nick estimates it was 24. he has brought this up in multiple streams. imagine being 23 and ever thinking about the ACT)
  • says the women Jaden dated weren't even hot, that Jaden was addicted to dating apps because he has mommy & daddy issues.
  • he laughs at Jaden for not letting nick meet his gf, saying it's because Jaden was embarrassed over how ugly she is, but ofc the way nick talks about not being allowed to meet the gf and then finding her on social media makes him sound extremely mad and jealous
  • nick also thinks it's a big deal that Jaden's gf is tall, almost as tall as Jaden, and that nick talked to him about it because he knew that Jaden likes shorter women usually :story:

Since admitting on stream that he likely has Bipolar disorder (which is probably a mix of him skinwalking Kanye and some truth), his stream of consciousness streams have gotten weirder and weirder. It really feels like he’s having a manic episode that can’t be tamed, because he can’t shut the fuck up.

He’s been accused of working for the federal government against the people he’s supposed to represent, blackmailing, do.xxing, stalking, allowing pedophiles and rapists to stay in his movement, and things that are far worse than just being a homo. (See: cum hunting.) And yet being gay and his love of Jaden are what are driving him the craziest.

Nick is insane and inverses everything about himself, and projects it onto whoever is unlucky and dumb enough to be in his eyeline and under him. However, these accusations are so unhinged and unbelievable that I hope they’re true. Truly nothing would be funnier than if they were both fags. :story:

Meiwaku

インターネットに女性はいない
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since admitting on stream that he likely has Bipolar disorder (which is probably a mix of him skinwalking Kanye and some truth), his stream of consciousness streams have gotten weirder and weirder. It really feels like he’s having a manic episode that can’t be tamed, because he can’t shut the fuck up.

He’s been accused of working for the federal government against the people he’s supposed to represent, blackmailing, do.xxing, stalking, allowing pedophiles and rapists to stay in his movement, and things that are far worse than just being a homo. (See: cum hunting.) And yet being gay and his love of Jaden are what are driving him the craziest.

Nick is insane and inverses everything about himself, and projects it onto whoever is unlucky and dumb enough to be in his eyeline and under him. However, these accusations are so unhinged and unbelievable that I hope they’re true. Truly nothing would be funnier than if they were both fags. :story:
He's been seething about Jaden for the past thirty minutes. Says he is not worried about the cease and desist Jaden had sent and will continue to expose him.

The story is: Jaden is gay, troubled, and has a lisp and is sussy. But also he is a fornicator and has sex with many women.

I can believe Jaden being bisexual and thats what I always sussed out. Also that's funny multiple people confirm his blowie yearning and that Kai was furious learning Jaden has had sex with w*men.

This is not the first time a horny bisexual man has caused a rift in AF and surely will not be the last.

ScamL Likely

It's not suicide, it's Kiwifarms™
kiwifarms.net
I can believe Jaden being bisexual and thats what I always sussed out. Also that's funny multiple people confirm his blowie yearning and that Kai was furious learning Jaden has had sex with w*men.

This is not the first time a horny bisexual man has caused a rift in AF and surely will not be the last.
I believe Gayden was bummed by Fedtes but in a gay 4 pay fashion because Nicky is probably a sadist and gets off on suffering.

CatboyCumDump

#1 Dumper Pumper in all of Chicongo
kiwifarms.net

Here's the portion from 6/20/22 that is about Jaden.

trickyzerg23

kiwifarms.net
One important statement to have emerged from the Nick-Jaden break-up is NJF's instruction to Groypers: "Be sussy, do crime." As a result of Groypers' pro-crime activism, Chicago has now made it a crime for police to chase criminals. Accordingly, this means it is now based for police to chase criminals, because chasing criminals is a crime, and crime is based. NJF has thus tightened law enforcement policies very powerfully for his home state of Chicago.

Double-post because I was too retarded to paste what I had copied.

supremeautismo

kiwifarms.net
Here's the portion from 6/20/22 that is about Jaden.
View attachment 3415365

Even despite Nick’s sassy gay bravado, his misery shines through one of the last frames of this clip.

14986603-0200-4A99-AE8C-1D9B7902EDDE.jpeg

08625B55-4344-4CA1-AD29-4810F9476282.jpeg

No amount of arm flailing and smug smiling can hide this level of gay pain.

supremeautismo

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3416297

View attachment 3416300

Active legal action confirmed. Anyone who mentions Nick gets the boot.

Jaden is r.etarded if he thinks he can win a lawsuit against a federal informant, whose most provable sin is calling him gay on the internet. Either Jaden is a massive pussy and is banhammering the chat because he can’t handle it, or the lulziest lolsuit will occur in 6 months to a year, and everyone will waste time, money, and wear ill-fitting suits.

Cope. Seethe. Litigate. :sighduck:

Last edited:

Automaton_Type_2B

Glory to Mankind. Except niggers. Fuck niggers.
kiwifarms.net
Nick (presumably) bought domain names for Jaden's name to forward them to his cozy channel. I found three:
  • jadenmcneil.net
  • jadenmcneil.com
  • jadenpmcneil.com
Epic own faggot, so iconic.

View attachment 3416831
That's a Bona fide woman moment if I've ever saw one.

Really fucking sad.

Tard Whisperer

kiwifarms.net
still thinking about Jaden 24/7
nick chats with Veyta 6/25/22
View attachment 3428781
  • Veyta says his feelings were hurt, nick apologizes to Veyta - anyone know why? did nick address Sussycast?
  • "Jaden used to be a ball sucker, now hes a cock and ball torterer"
  • talking shit on Ultros again
  • nick says jaden was going to go to law school. he ruined it and his opportunity with AF because he hates himself and wants to lose. nick wanted him and jaden to get rich together but Jaden wanted to be a loser
  • nick claims he has a dozen pics of jaden passed out drunk on nicks floor
  • $30k Jaden made last year was streaming income
  • nick tells the whole story of having a 200-300 streak with Jaden on Snapchat, confronting him about not being a good friend or committed to AF, nick not setting up transport or hotel for AFPAC, jaden ubered to hotel w nicks parents while nick is blowing him off (nick: "he walked into the hotel, i didnt even look up." YOU GO GIRL) says hes ignoring jaden the whole time while jaden is trying to make eye contact with him and nick won't. nick believes this is what caused jaden to betray him. jaden asked for a pic w nick, nick took the pic, walked away without talking to him, got in his convertible took the top down and drove off. AND THEN THE WHOLE TOWN CLAPPED
  • "i let the snap streak die that week - 250 day snap streak dies" OMG NOT THE SNAP STREAK!
  • jaden snaps him accusing him of sending Harrison walker an embarrassing photo of Jaden at WBS, nick says it wasn't him, jaden doesn't respond so nick blocks him on snap. Jaden texts him saying he was going to respond but he was driving. "driving home from his girlfriend's house" nick you jealous nigger
  • "i kicked you to the curb and you're literally a jilted ex. like that's literally what it is."
  • "he was my slave for years, people would literally call him my boyfriend. for all he talks about catboy's now, he was literally THE catboy."
  • "he used to HATE CWC, but now hes sucking on their assholes and eating the poop."
  • "everyone knows im flamboyant, being flamboyant is based actually. i dont hide it or pretend to be macho"
  • "the accusations come in 2 categories: 'nick is sus,' which, fair enough. 'nick is mean' also true."
  • "the decision was made by me that i would take immense pleasure from cannibalizing him"
  • again being sad about jaden sharing their "intimate moments" to hurt him
  • saying he doesn't like to call him "jaden", "jaden is dead, he was killed. jaden was my friend. this is juden" (bitch ass Veyta keeps carefully avoiding uttering the word Jaden the rest of the stream and apologizes for naming him)
  • eventually this is just more of the same, still talking about Jaden at 1.5hrs
  • says he doesn't want to attack Jadens mom when prompted by Veyta but then does say shes low IQ and rude
  • says Jaden is basically retarded, they could never work out as "companions" because nick is deep and complex and high class and jaden is low IQ and simple. Jaden could be happy working at a sporting goods store to support his "tit cow wife and stupid kids" while nick would be depressed by that simple life
  • "youre my closest friend i love you i want us to be in this thing together but i need to know you're serious about this" then complains about J missing meetings due to gf and not wanting to do a meeting with some donor
  • nick coping saying the drama didn't hurt him
  • nick being sad about not being able to trust anyone and not even trusting Jaden with his deepest secrets and then turning out to be right not to trust him
  • saying his role causes him lots of anxiety and stress like how a president ages a lot during their presidency
only half through but truly a psycho stream, will update with further psychopathy
my theory is that Jaden is being truthful that he never thought Nick was sus or that Nick was attracted to him, and that Jaden is straight, but Nick is also being at least partially honest that there was this moment where Jaden was drunk and Nick genuinely couldn't tell if Jaden was coming on to him because Nick is so attracted to Jaden and so repressed. then Nick did realize he was wrong about Jaden hitting on him but still remembers this event because hes thought about it so much, so he uses it against Jaden to deflect.

Nick has demonstrated over and over again that ascribes meaning to things between him and Jaden that weren't there -- ex. Jaden trying to make eye contact with him, Jaden moving in with him for a job and Nick thinks it's to be friends, etc.

trickyzerg23

kiwifarms.net
Jaden is r.etarded if he thinks he can win a lawsuit against a federal informant, whose most provable sin is calling him gay on the internet. Either Jaden is a massive pussy and is banhammering the chat because he can’t handle it, or the lulziest lolsuit will occur in 6 months to a year, and everyone will waste time, money, and wear ill-fitting suits.

Jaden's suits fit him exceedingly well on account of his broad shoulders and towering height, two things Groypers lack.

兄貴 Forevermore

You got me mad now!
kiwifarms.net

Could you imagine the amount of retardation in there? It might possibly beat out Melinda Scott or the Ron Toye "I have a case" bullshit.
The more I look at AF the more I begin to think of it as not just retardation, but the retardation of people projecting about the group they hate (Women in this case).

Edit: For some reason, Nick reminds me of the numbers general interview here, minus the ability to be violent of course:

I have sex with a man.
So you have sex with men. Does that make you gay?
No. I am not a gay.
But what about the man that get's fucked?
He is a wifye, a woman.

Last edited:

supremeautismo

kiwifarms.net
Being that it’s been over a month since Nick started gay seething over Jaden, it feels fitting that this exists.

Hey Nick— every time you relapse, we will see. Your obsession over Jaden, whether vaguely reciprocated (as some suggest) or entirely delusional (as most suggest), your indignant rage is cringe and we will mark it. Enjoy.

DC198981-AD37-4A98-91D8-89C68527D1A1.jpeg