Artcow Nicholas Keith / Nick Keith / HexagonDieselBarts / Adventure Man / Ni-Ki-Oh - Without hyperbole, the weirdest thing any lolcow has ever made.

• DDoS is active again.

InLivingTuna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of my favorite things to do when I'm bored is to just dick around YouTube. There are so many nonsensical fan videos for various series that have been forgotten and abandoned, and they make for a solid laugh when I come across them years later. My most recent find, however, is both the most active and the most batshit insane. Allow me to introduce you to Adventure Man

A parody... I guess, of American Dad, produced in Anime Studio Pro 8 and containing almost no coherent plot. I can't stress enough how nonsensical these things are. From the audio that gets repeated for no reason to the characters who have no name and no reason for being there, everything about this show is an experience. Thankfully for us, it's far from the only thing on this channel. The man behind Adventure Man is Nicholas Keith, who we'll get to in a second. He's been uploading on YouTube since 2008 and he's produced a wide array of videos. Here's a small sampling of what he has to offer:
here he is unhappy with the negative opinions of him on YouTube

his neighbors(?) fucking with him, a lot of his videos are like this

I don't even know what these are supposed to be

It's not just assorted videos though, this fucker has had entire series going on before Adventure Man. The two I can find are American Dad Killer Vacation (which seems to just be him playing Minecraft and GTA V), and Ni-Ki-Oh, which is by far the more interesting series. The first three episodes of it were ostensibly animated, but it quickly devolved into being about his personal life, and when I say "about his personal life", I don't mean it became a Sonichu Mary Sue sort of deal, I mean it literally just became videos of him filming himself. There are quite a few Ni-Ki-Oh videos on his channel, a lot of them don't have any actual story or plot or narrative, and a lot of them, as you saw above, feature Nick's real life acquaintances who I'm pretty sure don't even know they're being filmed. By the way, judging by Nick's purported age on Facebook, he was 19-20 when he started filming these.
upload_2017-4-13_8-23-2.png

The Facebook account doesn't have much on it. Just some weird photos and the occasional incomprehensible promo for Adventure Man. The only other web presence he has outside of YouTube is an inactive Twitter and his deviantART, HexagonDieselBarts (SolidMario would be proud). This account actually has more incomprehensible crossover shit than the YouTube account, believe it or not. Here are some of my favorites:
american_dad___bahama_mama_by_hexagondieselbarts-dax8q9k.png

American Dad - Bahama Mama
adventure_man_vs_the_kayhills_debate_race_for_fox_by_hexagondieselbarts-daih78a.png

Adventure Man VS The Kayhills Debate Race for Fox
family_guy_hell_vs_american_dad_heaven_by_hexagondieselbarts-daclfey.png

Family Guy Hell VS American Dad Heaven
family_guy_robotniks_guy_1_to_4_by_hexagondieselbarts-d9ddd9g.png

Family Guy Robotniks Guy 1 to 4

That's all I have for now. I'm sure there's way more weird shit to be uncovered from Nick but I've been exposed to near lethal doses of autism already and I need to go into quarantine for a bit. To play us out tho, here's one more look at the man, the myth, and the legend; Nick Keith.
11059856_937366896325057_5500490206531952064_n.jpg

Last edited:

MediExcalibur2012

kiwifarms.net
One of my favorite things to do when I'm bored is to just dick around YouTube. There are so many nonsensical fan videos for various series that have been forgotten and abandoned, and they make for a solid laugh when I come across them years later. My most recent find, however, is both the most active and the most batshit insane. Allow me to introduce you to Adventure Man

A parody... I guess, of American Dad, produced in Anime Studio Pro 8 and containing almost no coherent plot. I can't stress enough how nonsensical these things are. From the audio that gets repeated for no reason to the characters who have no name and no reason for being there, everything about this show is an experience. Thankfully for us, it's far from the only thing on this channel. The man behind Adventure Man is Nicholas Keith, who we'll get to in a second. He's been uploading on YouTube since 2008 and he's produced a wide array of videos. Here's a small sampling of what he has to offer:
here he is unhappy with the negative opinions of him on YouTube

his neighbors(?) fucking with him, a lot of his videos are like this

I don't even know what these are supposed to be

It's not just assorted videos though, this fucker has had entire series going on before Adventure Man. The two I can find are American Dad Killer Vacation (which seems to just be him playing Minecraft and GTA V), and Ni-Ki-Oh, which is by far the more interesting series. The first three episodes of it were ostensibly animated, but it quickly devolved into being about his personal life, and when I say "about his personal life", I don't mean it became a Sonichu Mary Sue sort of deal, I mean it literally just became videos of him filming himself. There are quite a few Ni-Ki-Oh videos on his channel, a lot of them don't have any actual story or plot or narrative, and a lot of them, as you saw above, feature Nick's real life acquaintances who I'm pretty sure don't even know they're being filmed. By the way, judging by Nick's purported age on Facebook, he was 19-20 when he started filming these.
View attachment 204811

The Facebook account doesn't have much on it. Just some weird photos and the occasional incomprehensible promo for Adventure Man. The only other web presence he has outside of YouTube is an inactive Twitter and his deviantART, HexagonDieselBarts (SolidMario would be proud). This account actually has more incomprehensible crossover shit than the YouTube account, believe it or not. Here are some of my favorites:
View attachment 204814
American Dad - Bahama Mama
View attachment 204815
Adventure Man VS The Kayhills Debate Race for Fox
View attachment 204816
Family Guy Hell VS American Dad Heaven
View attachment 204817
Family Guy Robotniks Guy 1 to 4

That's all I have for now. I'm sure there's way more weird shit to be uncovered from Nick but I've been exposed to near lethal doses of autism already and I need to go into quarantine for a bit. To play us out tho, here's one more look at the man, the myth, and the legend; Nick Keith.
View attachment 204818

These characters have more hair on their heads than Chris

R

RK 672

kiwifarms.net
Nicholas Sean Keith
DOB: May 8th, 1991
Born in Alameda, California.
Lives in Modesto, California with his father.

He's odd. His "art" is inscrutable.

TheMockTurtle

I want Kiwi Farms address please.
kiwifarms.net
for real how is this not one of the most popular threads on the farm, this is gold

this is my favorite episode

"we've got some huge news.. we're gonna start having a baby"

"the whales is gonna get you if you don't get your butt down here and watch the show" "Jim the whales don't survive out the water"

edit: season 3 is very political

Last edited:

The Decimator

Yes, Master!
kiwifarms.net
for real how is this not one of the most popular threads on the farm, this is gold

this is my favorite episode

"we've got some huge news.. we're gonna start having a baby"

"the whales is gonna get you if you don't get your butt down here and watch the show" "Jim the whales don't survive out the water"

edit: season 3 is very political
This is literally the most amazing video I’ve ever seen.

I agree with you that this should be a more active thread.