Artcow Nicholas Keith / Nick Keith / HexagonDieselBarts / Adventure Man / Ni-Ki-Oh - Without hyperbole, the weirdest thing any lolcow has ever made.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

teeth fairy

mountains out of molars
kiwifarms.net
so i've been doing a deep dive on Nick's content and can confidently say i'm a lore expert on Adventure Man (and by extension, Nick Keith). i've watched his livestreams, his animations, and his gaming videos and boy, is there a lot. Adventure Man is this weird microcosm of his family (at least i assume its his family, as a few of the characters have the last name "Keith") and his multiple hyperfixations. just as OP said, there is no clear story and appears to be a sloppy, borderline schizophrenic bizarro version of American Dad. common Adventure Man elements include:

1. the American Dad episode Bahama Mama, and Steve Smith's apparent lack of a vacation outfit within the episode. it is brought up frequently with Nick himself ranting about it, sometimes even going on tangents that knock him off whatever train of thought he was struggling to cling onto.

2. Violet (Violent?) Heffalump, an OC loosely resembling a fucked up Heffalump from Winnie the Pooh. this appears to be the main villain of the series. he often shows up to cause mischief for the Adventure Man family. Nick's hate of Heffalump is so pervasive that when playing open world games like Watch Dogs 2, he'll be searching for Heffalump in-game. this extends to real life as well, as he can be heard in vlogs mumbling to himself about where Heffalump could be.
heffalump.jpg
3. this fucking abomination called "Bartzilla". it's this big dragon-dinosaur-thing. it acts as a sort of guardian, protecting Nick & crew whenever it is called upon. for whatever reason it has those ear-wing-things Jenny from My Life as a Teenage Robot has. there is an evil doppelganger named Mecha-Bartzilla that is summoned by both Heffalump and the American Dad crew, though the latter is seldom seen in the series.
bartzilla.jpg
4. robotnik moustaches. there are so many eyeless characters with fucking robotnik moustaches. i've yet to discern whether this is Nick's way of marking someone as evil or not. its super fucking weird and even creepy at times.
robotnik1.jpg
robotnik2.jpg

these are the only ones that really stood out to me while watching. there are many other bizarre occurrences but if i were to include every little one this post would stretch on into infinity. a few worthy mentions are:
Bosco.jpg
it's this train that looks like it hates being alive, and:
jasperscuffed.jpg
i've nothing more to say.

in my opinion Adventure Man is really good for what it is, which is to say it is good for being slop. it has quickly become one of my favorite web series due to just how off the wall it is. one episode is JUST Nick's re-do of Bahama Mama with the only difference being the roles of Stan Smith and Francine are reversed. shit's wild.

Vinluv Handesbukia

Acclaimed Winkologist
kiwifarms.net
so i've been doing a deep dive on Nick's content and can confidently say i'm a lore expert on Adventure Man (and by extension, Nick Keith). i've watched his livestreams, his animations, and his gaming videos and boy, is there a lot. Adventure Man is this weird microcosm of his family (at least i assume its his family, as a few of the characters have the last name "Keith") and his multiple hyperfixations. just as OP said, there is no clear story and appears to be a sloppy, borderline schizophrenic bizarro version of American Dad. common Adventure Man elements include:

1. the American Dad episode Bahama Mama, and Steve Smith's apparent lack of a vacation outfit within the episode. it is brought up frequently with Nick himself ranting about it, sometimes even going on tangents that knock him off whatever train of thought he was struggling to cling onto.

2. Violet (Violent?) Heffalump, an OC loosely resembling a fucked up Heffalump from Winnie the Pooh. this appears to be the main villain of the series. he often shows up to cause mischief for the Adventure Man family. Nick's hate of Heffalump is so pervasive that when playing open world games like Watch Dogs 2, he'll be searching for Heffalump in-game. this extends to real life as well, as he can be heard in vlogs mumbling to himself about where Heffalump could be.
3. this fucking abomination called "Bartzilla". it's this big dragon-dinosaur-thing. it acts as a sort of guardian, protecting Nick & crew whenever it is called upon. for whatever reason it has those ear-wing-things Jenny from My Life as a Teenage Robot has. there is an evil doppelganger named Mecha-Bartzilla that is summoned by both Heffalump and the American Dad crew, though the latter is seldom seen in the series.
4. robotnik moustaches. there are so many eyeless characters with fucking robotnik moustaches. i've yet to discern whether this is Nick's way of marking someone as evil or not. its super fucking weird and even creepy at times.

these are the only ones that really stood out to me while watching. there are many other bizarre occurrences but if i were to include every little one this post would stretch on into infinity. a few worthy mentions are:
it's this train that looks like it hates being alive, and:
i've nothing more to say.

in my opinion Adventure Man is really good for what it is, which is to say it is good for being slop. it has quickly become one of my favorite web series due to just how off the wall it is. one episode is JUST Nick's re-do of Bahama Mama with the only difference being the roles of Stan Smith and Francine are reversed. shit's wild.
Any updates on season 5?

JoshuaDufurrena

kiwifarms.net
Instead of making the next episode Nick has been sperging HARD on discord writing like essays each post if you can get into each server it's worth it.
pretty sure he'll let some people voice act future episodes by the way