Horrorcow Nicholas Lynn Johnson / Jane Smith / Lynn Kitty Frey / Brandi Kitty Frey - Bearded, transformer fetishist

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Darndirty

kiwifarms.net
Man he's salty as fuck. I love how all these crazy trannies will bend through so many hoops about what's wrong with this and what's wrong with that. And never consider it's something wrong with them.

Xarpho

Real talk: I miss comfy local news broadcasts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what job this "Jane Smith" has, but if there's a circus with an application open for "bearded lady", I would say that's worth looking into.

X68000

Motorola 68000 in a box
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what job this "Jane Smith" has, but if there's a circus with an application open for "bearded lady", I would say that's worth looking into.
Nope, because he's clearly just an ugly man in a dress. Nothing spectacular about that.

Flame the Sunbird

NOT A POK'EMON
kiwifarms.net
Damn, them pointy titties lookin' good! :tomgirl:

bWt8qUv.jpg

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, it's a relatively easy surgery to perform. Just avoid the artery/veins that are visible, cut a small slit just to the side of the midline, squeeze them out....

I just can't imagine doing it on yourself though. Farm life taught me how to do it (castrated pigs), but that's just a bridge too far. Ugh.

<rates own post horrifying>