Nicholas "Nick / Adrian / Adrienne" Cohea - ANTIFA Programmer That Wants to Take Down KF & Hatreon; Friend of Grifters & Rapists

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Nicholas T Cohea
AKA: Nick Cohea, Adrian Olcott Cohea, Adrienne Cohea
Born: March 6, 1989
Graduated from UVic with CompSci degree in 2011
2312 3rd Ave #510
Seattle WA 98121

Website
Twitter (archive)
Facebook (archive)
GitHub (archive)
Mastadon (archive does not work)

GitHub Codes include:
bathroom.code
covfefe
nick.JPG

Allow me to set the stage here. Imagine that you're a bit of a geek with some nerdy hobbies. You like and are proficient in stuff like chess, programming, and you seem to be bright and employable. You've moved from Helena, Montana to Victoria in Canada, back to Helena, changed your name, then settling in Seattle, Washington; a growing tech hub.

You're a "distinguished scholar"
scholar.jpg

https://www.hefmt.org/documents/coe/coe2007booklet.pdf

Now imagine that because you're good at computers and chess you overestimate how intelligent you actually are and wind up being sucked into an unhealthy internet swamp of liars, scammers, convicted pedophiles, emotional abusers and political extremists who encourage illegal activities and protect criminals in the name of their cause. And you protect them too because otherwise they'll viciously turn on you.

Congratulations, you've just put yourself in the shoes of Nick Cohea.

After "TransEthics" founder and owner Toren Valimir called for "trans hackers" to take down our site in order to protect the reputation of a convicted pedophile calling himself Freyja Falke, Nick showed up willing to do "recon":
recon.JPG

Now this piqued my interest. Because obviously if you're willing to openly post about planning to hack a website you don't like you either have something embarrassing to hide or you are completely brainwashed by the people surrounding you. In this case it's a little bit of both.

We aren't the only website being targeted for cyber attacks by our little wannabe hacker. Hatreon is as well.
hatreon.JPG

hatreon2.png

List of other Rat Kings Cohea is tied to/following:
Laurelai Bailey
lau.png

Zinnia Jones (a tweet to Zinnia)
Thorne Melcher (a tweet to Horny Thorney)
Magdalene Visaggio (tweet)
Eleanor "BootlegGirl" Lockhart
Katelyn Burns
Christopher "Nullblanc" Jacob
Chelsea Manning
Sarah Butts
Katherine Cross
Aeryn Simpson/SFtheWolf
Peter Coffin
(all checked with DoesFollow.com)

And for bonus lolcow points he's also a fan of Zoe Quinn
And Kelly Ellis
justkelly.JPG

What is it with Rat Kings and knives/crossbows and a propensity for violence?
knife.png

https://archive.fo/icZFu
crossbow.JPG

kill.JPG

violence.JPG

phobic.png

doubt.png

It totally isn't toxic masculinity
whocares.JPG

After all, Adrienne is against that!

Thinks its okay to be a braggart just because he isn't homophobic or transphobic.
braggart.JPG

Reminder: this person whiteknights for alcoholic grifters and by-proxy convicted pedophiles declaring themselves to be morally superior because they have the correct politics.

Thinks liberals hate trannies
liberalshate.JPG

Christians are more dangerous to trannies than Muslims are. http://archive.li/93Q0S
islam.png

Obligatory Thirst. http://archive.li/fnSoS

Transpeople make a really tiny percentage of the population, it's impossible for most bisexuals to be trannies. http://archive.li/OTTIE
bitran.png

As a final amusing note: recently Cohea was hit by a car but was fine.
car.JPG

car2.png

Special thanks to @Hellfire, @zedkissed60, @Army Burger, and @Jaiman for help in digging for this OP.

K

KM 749

kiwifarms.net
Twitter is like a skimming procedure that lets the cows' tard cum curdle their reputations and rise to the surface to be scooped out and roasted.

And shit, most of those comments in the OP were made within a period of 48 hours at the very least.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apex Predator

kiwifarms.net
"Liberals hate trans people at least as much if not more than conservatives."

Trans people? No. Gynephelic troons? Oh hell yeah. We're past get off my side, you make my side look bad, and finally realizing you were never on our side to begin with. Get rekt.

Also I think I'm going to name my gaming computer Chad.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does this groundbreaking 'recon' involve whining at Cloudflare on Twitter? Cos I think I might have deja vu from the last three times some random rat king troons claimed the same thing.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He seems to like projecting this personality of a socially-conscious conspiracy-exposing hacker.. without actually exposing anything or doing anything of note.

I would pay money to watch him fight Skylar Ittner in cyberspace or IRL. They seem like 2 autistic peas in a pod if you discount the politics.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Shilling for that thing Alex Leal was involved with, Hypatia
hypatia.JPG

Fan of Peter Coffin
coffinwars.JPG

Thinks being agains extreme Political Correctness is anti-LGBT and racist (of course!)
pcpunks.JPG

Thinks schools exist to demonize queers? Thats a new one.
demonize.JPG

fucking cringe
emotional.JPG

december.JPG

Doug_Hitzel

A healthy, young man
kiwifarms.net
Note: Hatreon is such a fake piece of shit they banned us. Anyone trusting that shit service deserves the ass rape they will get the moment even a single autist throws a temper tantrum at their site.
The same service that allows ED and Richard Spencer banned kiwifarms. Makes sense to me.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino