Nicholas Robert Rekieta / Rekieta Law / @NickRekieta - Hard Drinking Minnesotan Lawyer and "Internet Shock Jock" on YouTube

Should Nick's dox be included in the OP?

• Yes, it should be

Votes: 97 33.3%
  • No, it should not be

Votes: 83 28.5%
  • When he becomes a lolcow

Votes: 128 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

F/lying Frankenstein

Confused Fanatic
kiwifarms.net
Got a timestamp for this?

( 2:46:00 )
You get the confession without the context and without the early rant
Go to 2:45:09 to get the super chat question that triggered the rant and the confession
I do believe that he rants for at least 15 minutes, if not more, before losing his train of thought due to his drunkenness.

i have tried watching some of his vidya streams, terribly boring. nick himself is plenty entertaining but i just can't spend more than a few minutes watching him struggle through a game before moving on.
I try to listen to these kind of stream while playing, but even with Drexel on, it makes me sleep more than being entertained.
I miss the times when he had insightful comments to make and unusual topics to discuss with smart guests, for every show, where most of what was being said was interesting.

Edit: Had to learn how to create proper time-stamps

• Informative
Reactions: Kosher Dill

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I try to listen to these kind of stream while playing, but even with Drexel on, it makes me sleep more than being entertained.
I miss the times when he had insightful comments to make and unusual topics to discuss with smart guests, for every show, where most of what was being said was interesting.
The Twitch streams tend to have a smaller audience... you're a lot more likely to have questions or comments read and responded to, even without throwing some money along with them (granted, if you do superchat or Justice chat your question during his YouTube stream, it'll eventually get read... but that can take a while, even if you send $20 to get it read "quickly").

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I found some enjoyment during his confessions bit on last night's show. Really, Nick? You think the audience hasn't noticed you hate and bully people, especially fatties? No shit, Sherlock.

At least he had admitted it, first step to recovery there. But then he goes off again near the end, and it just felt like a kid apologizing because they were forced to apologize, in the most insincere way possible.
He should just admit he hates fatties because they deserve it, and he's a dick because the world needs a dick, and he likes being a dick, and fuck you.

I'm not a Robot

kiwifarms.net
The response to the motion to strike in the Keemstar lawsuit was filed on May 11th. The judge struck it because it was supposed to be titled "Opposition" and said counsel could refile it by noon on May 13th.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The response to the motion to strike in the Keemstar lawsuit was filed on May 11th. The judge struck it because it was supposed to be titled "Opposition" and said counsel could refile it by noon on May 13th.

View attachment 1292505
This may be a first in any Nick lolsuit thread, a court actually insisting on a rule being obeyed. It's a really dumb rule and they should have just said "yeah you should have called it an opposition but since it obviously fucking IS one we'll just treat it as that." But a court actually insisted on one of its rules being obeyed. Fucking amazing. I'd almost respect it.

I have a feeling the court has little patience for a child molester suing over being called a child molester, who admits he's a child molester in the complaint.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net

In addition to it being titled wrong, the judge pointed out the improper use of single-spaced text on pages 5 and 14. Those pages contained quotations which were single-spaced. They should have been double-spaced according to LR 11-3.6.

1589445405809.png

So all they needed to do was edit the title and change those two quotations to double-spaced and re-file it... and their deadline to do so has now passed... so I guess Nicko is just boned? Really competent lawyering by Nicko's attorney, there...!

With the way this weeb wars legal shit has been going, I'd almost expect a late filing to correct those deficiencies would still be accepted, but if the judge is going to be this anal about following the rules then maybe not...

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
In addition to it being titled wrong, the judge pointed out the improper use of single-spaced text on pages 5 and 14. Those pages contained quotations which were single-spaced. They should have been double-spaced according to LR 11-3.6.

View attachment 1292521

So all they needed to do was edit the title and change those two quotations to double-spaced and re-file it... and their deadline to do so has now passed... so I guess Nicko is just boned? Really competent lawyering by Nicko's attorney, there...!

With the way this weeb wars legal shit has been going, I'd almost expect a late filing to correct those deficiencies would still be accepted, but if the judge is going to be this anal about following the rules then maybe not...
This is actually a beautiful thing. I have been in a state of autistic rage through most of these threads by the apparent absolute inability of every judge in every lolcow case to enforce basic fucking rules and honor the dignity of the process, letting shitbags like LanDUI get away with absolute murder.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is actually a beautiful thing. I have been in a state of autistic rage through most of these threads by the apparent absolute inability of every judge in every lolcow case to enforce basic fucking rules and honor the dignity of the process, letting shitbags like LanDUI get away with absolute murder.
This seems to be the first indication a judge has actually read any of the filings.

Dixieland Buckaroo

A 12-piece bucket o' trouble
kiwifarms.net
He should just admit he hates fatties because they deserve it, and he's a dick because the world needs a dick, and he likes being a dick, and fuck you.
I would respect that take, honestly. The crux for Nick is that throwing around the term fatso got him banned from Twitter. At the rate YouTube is going, it's only a matter of time before body shaming ist verboten, and consequently he gets banned to the dlive/bitchute cellar.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: KingofNothing

Leibowitz

Bless me Father, I ate a lizard.
kiwifarms.net
Ay, I'm a fan of Andrew's. It is weird to see him on Nick' stream but the show has been pretty good. I first stumbled across Andrew when the Zimmerman trial was going on. I streamed the whole thing while at work and went looking for some non-MSM analysis. He was posting breakdowns on Legal Insurrection I think. That was a really eye opening experience, watching/listening to the trial and then reading media coverage which bore no resemblance to what I just saw/heard.

Tags
None