Nicholas Robert Rekieta / Rekieta Law / @NickRekieta - Hard Drinking Minnesotan Lawyer and "Internet Shock Jock" on YouTube

Should Nick's dox be included in the OP?

• Yes, it should be

Votes: 97 33.3%
  • No, it should not be

Votes: 83 28.5%
  • When he becomes a lolcow

Votes: 128 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
The address for him isn't current. He still owns the property but it's his old house and he's trying to sell it.
I didn't notice his streaming room change, and he took pictures from that house up to a few months ago.
There was a 2nd address I was looking at but it was because of Kayla, and not him. If he indeed has a 2nd property, I'll update the post with it.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I didn't notice his streaming room change, and he took pictures from that house up to a few months ago.
There was a 2nd address I was looking at but it was because of Kayla, and not him. If he indeed has a 2nd property, I'll update the post with it.
You didn't go back far enough. He used to stream from a room with a window:
Untitled.jpg

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Nigel of Ukip

Dixieland Buckaroo

A 12-piece bucket o' trouble
kiwifarms.net
Last night's show with Andrew Branca was really great. Andrew was a great, knowledgeable guest on a current news topic, and the two really fell into a groove with each other after a while. Yeah, the guy wants to sell a product, but it was more palatable (and restrained) than say, Lady Racket's essential oils or candles or whatever. He even handled the super chats well.

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
Last night's show with Andrew Branca was really great. Andrew was a great, knowledgeable guest on a current news topic, and the two really fell into a groove with each other after a while. Yeah, the guy wants to sell a product, but it was more palatable (and restrained) than say, Lady Racket's essential oils or candles or whatever. He even handled the super chats well.
Even then Branca was just asking for people to go to his website. Lots of free info there.

I hope he can make a big brain panel.

BrokeACKMountain

kiwifarms.net
The address for him isn't current. He still owns the property but it's his old house and he's trying to sell it.
I've got some advice for him - instead of going through the hassle of trying to find a buyer, moving his shit out, having to deal with a realtor... just stop paying it. Then if the bank kicks up a fuss, just file for chapter 7 bankruptcy - works every time.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've got some advice for him - instead of going through the hassle of trying to find a buyer, moving his shit out, having to deal with a realtor... just stop paying it. Then if the bank kicks up a fuss, just file for chapter 7 bankruptcy - works every time.
REEEEE I'm adding up the value of all his Warhammer figures and mailing it to the trustee :c

Local Coyote

Hey man, got any cats?
kiwifarms.net
Nick keeps getting too many close calls when it comes to crossing the line into lolcow territory. I think his biggest mistake is going from commentator to participant in so many of these retarted internet slap fights.

The IBD spergery is the latest example. Stop flying too close to the sun, Nick. Do more highbrow streams and stop surrounding yourself with speds.

OneHandClapping

yamate itae
kiwifarms.net
Nick keeps getting too many close calls when it comes to crossing the line into lolcow territory. I think his biggest mistake is going from commentator to participant in so many of these retarted internet slap fights.

The IBD spergery is the latest example. Stop flying too close to the sun, Nick. Do more highbrow streams and stop surrounding yourself with speds.
I don't mind the lowbrow stuff either. Arguably this stream with Kian discussing how huhwyte Persians were and how he hunted for catgirls to fuck on Halloween is lowbrow.

But the difference is it isn't an autistic disaster like the PPP dumpsterfire was.

I guess the TLDR is that as long as Nick doesn't stick his dick into retarded internet slapfights his streams are passable to good.

Tags
None