Nicholas Robert Rekieta / Rekieta Law / @NickRekieta - Hard Drinking Minnesotan Lawyer and "Internet Shock Jock" on YouTube

Should Nick's dox be included in the OP?

• Yes, it should be

Votes: 97 33.3%
  • No, it should not be

Votes: 83 28.5%
  • When he becomes a lolcow

Votes: 128 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Wrongkeita thinks the Judge will accept this new opposition document so obviously the Judge won't and will dismiss the case.

0 and 19 SQUWAK!
I think the judge will accept the document but throw out the case anyway. If the judge doesn't, he is genuinely extremely pissed off and things are going to go extremely poorly for Romeo. This guy appears to be no Chupp and I don't expect him to Chupp up the case.

Reactions: Wedge

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the judge will accept the document but throw out the case anyway. If the judge doesn't, he is genuinely extremely pissed off and things are going to go extremely poorly for Romeo. This guy appears to be no Chupp and I don't expect him to Chupp up the case.
What do you think the chances are of someone going after Romeo for the criminal admissions in his own filings?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What do you think the chances are of someone going after Romeo for the criminal admissions in his own filings?
I could easily see Keem's lawyer moving for the court to refer the matter to state or federal authorities, or both. The idiot admitted to feloniously sending dick pics to an underage girl and that he knew she was underage. It's hard to imagine worse lawyering, frankly. This guy should be fucking disbarred or at the very least sued for malpractice. He may have completely ruined Romeo Lacoste's life even if he doesn't get him literally sent to prison in a civil case.

It's impossible to overstate how incompetent this lawyering is. The more you think about it, the worse it looks.

You hear about lawyers so bad they'll get you the death penalty in a traffic ticket case. This guy may manage to get his client put behind bars for filings he made in a civil case where he is the plaintiff. At the very least, he has him admitting to crimes in his own legal filing. How the fuck do you do that? What possibly makes a lawyer think this is a good thing to file?

Not just that, he didn't just admit it once, where it might have been relevant to the case, it's like this clown lawyer can't mention it enough! He practically goes through the entire filing mentioning his client is a pedophile and even the specifics of his dick pic sending habits, his attraction to minors, and how the fact that he's a pedophile isn't of public interest. Even if it isn't relevant he's just repeatedly volunteering incredibly damning facts about his client.

Just. Wow.

This is just the opening filing too.

Then you get into the whole incompetence of filing a defective document that gets stricken, ignoring the judge's command to refile it on time, then filing it a day late with exactly the same thing wrong with it the judge specifically told you to fix, then filing a "dog ate my homework" excuse when it's stricken a second time. He could easily have lost his client's case just by that alone, and that's objectively malpractice.

Tbh it's probably better for Lacoste if the case is thrown out because his lawyer procedurally fucked up than have the court literally find that he's a child molester who admitted to it. Maybe it's some incredibly bizarre attempt to fall on his sword, although that seems a little too ethical for this lawyer.

I just have to wonder if Romeo is even literate. Has he read this shit? How much did he pay this lawyer? Imagine you paid a lawyer $20K up front and you find out after the fact that what he did for your money was spend 50 pages calling you a pedophile.

Last edited:

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
I could easily see Keem's lawyer moving for the court to refer the matter to state or federal authorities, or both. The idiot admitted to feloniously sending dick pics to an underage girl and that he knew she was underage.
That's something I'm not getting about this case. If it's so slam-dunk that he has been doing this stuff, has it really not come to the attention of the authorities yet? Did the girl(s) making these allegations not take them to the cops? Did nobody from Keem's huge audience contact the cops in Lacoste's area to try to get him busted? I'm sure any prosecutor would love to have a #MeToo conviction with an underage victim on their resume. Makes me wonder if, even with the guy seemingly admitting to all this stuff, there's still not enough there for the cops or prosecutors to find worth their time.

On the other hand, we've seen people get convicted for less…

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That's something I'm not getting about this case. If it's so slam-dunk that he has been doing this stuff, has it really not come to the attention of the authorities yet?
I have no idea who's done what. Maybe the authorities don't give a shit. Maybe everyone involved is dumb, incompetent, or corrupt. Maybe yet another diddler just slips through the cracks.

ThatDumbPhilosopher

Dumbass-in-Chief
kiwifarms.net
See here:
Thank you for helping the sperg that I am.

I'm not a Robot

kiwifarms.net
Wrongkeita thinks the Judge will accept this new opposition document so obviously the Judge won't and will dismiss the case.

0 and 19 SQUWAK!
The judge did not find good cause to permit the late filing and struck it again.

1590100291207.png

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The judge did not find good cause to permit the late filing and struck it again.
The judge is fucking PISSED. Note, this is a discretionary decision and is subject to appeal. However, part of the "good cause" needed to justify allowing a late filing such as this is a likelihood of prevailing on the merits in the first place. The court has, sub silentio, ruled on that issue as well by refusing this late filing.

I think the court may end up having to address the underlying merits if Keem goes for SLAPPback, which it would be nice to see because fuck some pedo who sues someone for calling him a pedo when he literally fucking admits he's a pedo.

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1310242
SQUAK 0-19! 0-19 ONCE AGAIN NICK WRONGKEITA IS WRONG!

Tonight's show is boring. If Nick isn't going to put any effort into his show he should just play video games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Love Soze
Tags
None