Nicholas Robert Rekieta / Rekieta Law / @NickRekieta - Hard Drinking Minnesotan Lawyer and "Internet Shock Jock" on YouTube

Should Nick's dox be included in the OP?

• Yes, it should be

Votes: 97 33.3%
  • No, it should not be

Votes: 83 28.5%
  • When he becomes a lolcow

Votes: 128 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
Say if you smashed a hooker one night, then Leroy, Tyrone, and Monty run a train on her the next day, have they cucked you? It'd be no, since the only investment you had in that chick was to get your noodle wet.
But it's kinda odd that drex does it with leroy, Tyrone and pookie when he does the pump and dump.

talk talk talk

Helping the Exceptional to Know God
kiwifarms.net
I think from Rekieta's perspective, the new suit doesn't add very much. It's the same insane legal theory Russ drooled out the last time. Lawsplaining it would just be a repeat of what he has said before.

For us Russtorians, of course, this is like an archaeologist finding a new trash heap full of hints and lies and bits of dried milk. Lots of new fun info.

If Russ ever gets this case off the ground by serving Tay Tay, then maybe a show about how Russ is gonna get ass-blasted for not being able to follow the rest of the Rules of Civil Procedure would be in order.

Banworld

Never knows best.
kiwifarms.net
I think from Rekieta's perspective, the new suit doesn't add very much. It's the same insane legal theory Russ drooled out the last time. Lawsplaining it would just be a repeat of what he has said before.

For us Russtorians, of course, this is like an archaeologist finding a new trash heap full of hints and lies and bits of dried tard cum. Lots of new fun info.

If Russ ever gets this case off the ground by serving Tay Tay, then maybe a show about how Russ is gonna get ass-blasted for not being able to follow the rest of the Rules of Civil Procedure would be in order.
Nick actively says he does this for money, Russell was a good starting place for him but until Russell either takes this lawsuit further in some fashion, or does something else that'll make a splash - Nick will simply focus on more profitable topics.

To be honest, there's so much shit with Russell I'd probably actually prefer more broad coverage of his actions than just a legal play-by-play with some good humoured mockery interspersed.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nick actively says he does this for money, Russell was a good starting place for him but until Russell either takes this lawsuit further in some fashion, or does something else that'll make a splash - Nick will simply focus on more profitable topics.

To be honest, there's so much shit with Russell I'd probably actually prefer more broad coverage of his actions than just a legal play-by-play with some good humoured mockery interspersed.
I bet Nick mentions him if he gets jail time for his harassment charges. I realize it's unlikely he'll get jail time for this, but a man can dream.

Reactions: GleamingTheQ-Bert

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think the philosophy is that it's only cucking if you're somehow emotionally invested in the chick. Say if you smashed a hooker one night, then Leroy, Tyrone, and Monty run a train on her the next day, have they cucked you? It'd be no, since the only investment you had in that chick was to get your noodle wet.
There are also degrees of cuckoldry with how pathetic it is. The least pathetic is, ironically, if you actually are a cuck fetishist and getting what you want. The most pathetic is if you are cucked against your will but put up with it because you have that little self-respect.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
That's an open invitation for a lawsuit, because there is no specific constitutional right to eat in a restaurant but there certainly is one to practice religion. There is absolutely no justifiable reason to restrict one more severely than the other. It does not pass even rational basis scrutiny, and the standard that actually would be applied is strict scrutiny. To the extent they are ridiculous nonsense like this, these restrictions will be shot down one by one if they are continued.
You know, I keep hearing about this "constitution" theory and it sounds pretty good. Maybe we should try it out some day.

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net
Given Nick's track record I'm just going to assume he is wrong. So @FROG is definitely going to jail. Where he will undoubtedly take gay ops to a whole new level.

Nick has been irritated alot lately.
He has been stuck in house arrest with his 5 kids for 3 months. What do you expect?

Éire-Ice36

Be a Pimp and a player, not a simp and a sucker.
kiwifarms.net
I am laughing at this shit show. Nick is hit or miss because he was wrong about the Frog coins but on the fucking monkey with Preson being a bitchmade cuck, Nick wasn't gonna burn is ass and he's not gonna burn him for cucking his stream like MBA did, but becasuse he's bitching behind his back. Preson, get fucking bent you sad joke of a cuck, not a man, CUCK!

But these fuckers that hate Ethan are just gonna vindicate him by sperging out and not using their fucking brains. So unless He gets booked for the coins, I see him continuing being a fucking spas and profiting of this drama.

And Nick really needs to stop trying to defend Ethan, because on some levels he is.

ClipBitch

kiwifarms.net
This stream has a weird vibe. Nick seems genuinely offended that peggy didn't come on his show. Why does this rando pervert have him in such a tizzy? Feels more like a scorned lovers 'told you so' stream than a laughing at weirdos stream. The trashfire stream with Ty and Drex was amazing so calm down.

Wedge

Didn't help blow up two Death Stars for this crap
kiwifarms.net
And Nick really needs to stop trying to defend Ethan, because on some levels he is.
Everyone has an exceptional friend or two that they will defend even after said friend has fucked over mutual friends.

It's going to take EVS and Fatty Matty the Umbrella Cuck fucking Nick over pretty hard to change his mind.

Sheryl Nome

Listen to my song
kiwifarms.net
This stream has a weird vibe. Nick seems genuinely offended that peggy didn't come on his show. Why does this rando pervert have him in such a tizzy? Feels more like a scorned lovers 'told you so' stream than a laughing at weirdos stream. The trashfire stream with Ty and Drex was amazing so calm down.
I think he's pissed not that he didn't come on, but that he said he couldn't come on because he couldn't talk about 'pending litigation', and then went on another stream to talk about it despite there being 'pending litigation'.

Basically he was gonna give the guy a fair shake and got pissed on for it, so he decided to shit on him.

Which, has been a pretty entertaining stream for me, at least.

Tags
None