Nicholas Robert Rekieta / Rekieta Law / @NickRekieta - Hard Drinking Minnesotan Lawyer and "Internet Shock Jock" on YouTube

Should Nick's dox be included in the OP?

• Yes, it should be

Votes: 97 33.3%
  • No, it should not be

Votes: 83 28.5%
  • When he becomes a lolcow

Votes: 128 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Éire-Ice36

Be a Pimp and a player, not a simp and a sucker.
kiwifarms.net
Everyone has an exceptional friend or two that they will defend even after said friend has fucked over mutual friends.

It's going to take EVS and Fatty Matty the Umbrella Cuck fucking Nick over pretty hard to change his mind.
In his mind they would be 10% on the way, to most people they are already past the threshold for fucking up.

Spergy "friends" like that are a cancer unless they seriously make up for it. And Ethan ain't that kind of friend.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everyone has an exceptional friend or two that they will defend even after said friend has fucked over mutual friends.

It's going to take EVS and Fatty Matty the Umbrella Cuck fucking Nick over pretty hard to change his mind.
In his mind they would be 10% on the way, to most people they are already past the threshold for fucking up.

Spergy "friends" like that are a cancer unless they seriously make up for it. And Ethan ain't that kind of friend.
Bruh. Nick's on good terms with @theralph.
Think on that.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think he's pissed not that he didn't come on, but that he said he couldn't come on because he couldn't talk about 'pending litigation', and then went on another stream to talk about it despite there being 'pending litigation'.
That and the chickenshit little cunt didn't even tell Nick "to his face" but instead tweeted it somewhere else an hour and a half before the stream. He's a cowardly scumbag, not surprising considering he's a ball-less, emasculated cuck who sucks his own shit off dildos that were just up his ass, and that being a strictly literal description of what he actually is.

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
kiwifarms.net
Whoever is the sped(s) spamming the stream-chat, nobody regrets Earthworm Jim.

You don't have to eat a dick, but you might enjoy the flavor.

EDIT:
This stream has a weird vibe. Nick seems genuinely offended that peggy didn't come on his show. Why does this rando pervert have him in such a tizzy? Feels more like a scorned lovers 'told you so' stream than a laughing at weirdos stream. The trashfire stream with Ty and Drex was amazing so calm down.
Probably because he agreed to be on the show, then backed out at the last possible second, and never told him (directly)?

Then pretended it was on the principle that Nick just grifts for money, even though Nick made a lot of money without Peggy.

All the while bitching to some other fail-stream.

Drex was right to resurrect the only phrase that accurately describes it: Bitch-made.

Last edited:

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
That and the chickenshit little cunt didn't even tell Nick "to his face" but instead tweeted it somewhere else an hour and a half before the stream. He's a cowardly scumbag, not surprising considering he's a ball-less, emasculated cuck who sucks his own shit off dildos that were just up his ass, and that being a strictly literal description of what he actually is.
To be fair I think he did @ Nick, so he might have thought that Nick would see it.

I doubt he realizes that someone with thousands of fans and followers like Nick probably has their @ notifications turned off. If he didn't, Lady Rackets could probably use his phone as a vibrator because it'd just never stop.

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net
The difference is that there appears to be video of her meltdown, and we still have fuck all from Funimation.

EDIT: It's still retarded to even make that tweet, though.
I think she has a better shot than Vic. We are missing half the incident and the more I read up on the birdwatcher, the more I'm reminded of the Covington Indian guy. Especially when the birdwatcher tried to lure the dog over with treats and told her, "He was going to do something she wouldn't like." before he started filming.

Perfect example of why 'believe wahmen' is preposterous and I'm glad she did it. How many women recoiled over that vid?
Emmett Till agrees. Probably not as many as you would hope and not for the reason you would expect.

Reactions: WhimsicalTrolli

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
I think she has a better shot than Vic. We are missing half the incident and the more I read up on the birdwatcher, the more I'm reminded of the Covington Indian guy. Especially when the birdwatcher tried to lure the dog over with treats and told her, "He was going to do something she wouldn't like." before he started filming.
Yeah, that was a poor choice of words, but then he whips out his phone and starts recording. If he were going to assault her in some form or another, would he be so dumb to create evidence of himself doing it? He also seems to be standing still while she's advancing towards him in the first part of the video. I don't know, maybe she had a pang of fear when he first said that, but she didn't seem to be making much effort to run away or anything. And she was clearly choosing her words to get the response from the cops that she wanted. She did that guy wrong and that poor flailing pupper even wronger.

I don't like that she lost her job, but she does need to face serious consequences of some sort. False police report and animal abuse charges; two months of weekends in jail, mandatory animal cruelty prevention classes (do such things exist? They should), and 100 hours of community service. It is so ordered.

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that was a poor choice of words, but then he whips out his phone and starts recording. If he were going to assault her in some form or another, would he be so dumb to create evidence of himself doing it? He also seems to be standing still while she's advancing towards him in the first part of the video. I don't know, maybe she had a pang of fear when he first said that, but she didn't seem to be making much effort to run away or anything. And she was clearly choosing her words to get the response from the cops that she wanted. She did that guy wrong and that poor flailing pupper even wronger.

I don't like that she lost her job, but she does need to face serious consequences of some sort. False police report and animal abuse charges; two months of weekends in jail, mandatory animal cruelty prevention classes (do such things exist? They should), and 100 hours of community service. It is so ordered.
Looks like she had some Munchhausen thing going on with the poor dog too. Apparently there were all sorts of posts up by her of her dog getting injured and stuff. Losing her job was a bit over the top but she looked like the kind of person who would been dog piling and all over getting someone else fired if it happened to them so in the end it worked out.

• Informative
Reactions: Least Concern

Wedge

Didn't help blow up two Death Stars for this crap
kiwifarms.net
Whenever I see a white woman with a large to midsize dog. I assume she is having sex with the dog. I'm not the only one, right?
We've all heard the magical tale about a woman walking downstairs after calling for her dog and being suprised by a surprise party. The surprise party is surprised she's naked and covered in peanut butter.

Tags
None