Nicholas Robert Rekieta / Rekieta Law / @NickRekieta - Hard Drinking Minnesotan Lawyer and "Internet Shock Jock" on YouTube

Should Nick's dox be included in the OP?

• Yes, it should be

Votes: 97 33.3%
  • No, it should not be

Votes: 83 28.5%
  • When he becomes a lolcow

Votes: 128 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
Finished Nick's video on Floyd and does anyone know why Nick still maintains that Chauvin's knee was responsible for Floyd's death? He read the autopsy on stream and Floyd has 3x the overdose amount of fentanyl, according to the autopsy he read, in his system, and was saying I cant breathe before he was even on the ground.

If I'm missing something please let me know, his position doesn't make sense with the information I'm aware he knows of.

• Dumb
Reactions: The Reaper

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Finished Nick's video on Floyd and does anyone know why Nick still maintains that Chauvin's knee was responsible for Floyd's death? He read the autopsy on stream and Floyd has 3x the overdose amount of fentanyl, according to the autopsy he read, in his system, and was saying I cant breathe before he was even on the ground.
If someone's already saying they can't breathe, kneeling on their neck for nine minutes is probably not what the doctor ordered.

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
If someone's already saying they can't breathe, kneeling on their neck for nine minutes is probably not what the doctor ordered.
Does it matter if saying "I can't breathe" is something people who are getting arrested say whether or not it's true and that's something cops have to deal with?

Legally, if Floyd died from an overdose or heart attack, which is the probable outcome whether Chauvin puts his knee on his back or not, is Chauvin responsible for Floyd's death because of the hold used?

• Dumb

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Does it matter if saying "I can't breathe" is something people who are getting arrested say whether or not it's true and that's something cops have to deal with?

Legally, if Floyd died from an overdose or heart attack, which is the probable outcome whether Chauvin puts his knee on his back or not, is Chauvin responsible for Floyd's death because of the hold used?
They probably claim a lot of shit, like I got a busted shoulder or a bad back or whatever, that doesn't mean you can just do things that end with them dead. At the time he was being apprehended, he was being an uncooperative dick and a nuisance, but by the time he was out of the car and they'd had the chance to determine he was unarmed, there was no good reason to use excessive force to overcome passive resistance.

This wasn't even a case of a stupid ass, inexperienced cop tazing someone again because they mistook their involuntary motions for "resistance." He'd stopped responding entirely and was pretty much dead the last few minutes of "restraining" whatever he was doing, apparently just lying there dead or nearly dead.

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
They probably claim a lot of shit, like I got a busted shoulder or a bad back or whatever, that doesn't mean you can just do things that end with them dead. At the time he was being apprehended, he was being an uncooperative dick and a nuisance, but by the time he was out of the car and they'd had the chance to determine he was unarmed, there was no good reason to use excessive force to overcome passive resistance.

This wasn't even a case of a stupid ass, inexperienced cop tazing someone again because they mistook their involuntary motions for "resistance." He'd stopped responding entirely and was pretty much dead the last few minutes of "restraining" whatever he was doing, apparently just lying there dead or nearly dead.
Fair enough. I'm not sure the hold being used was excessive force but if it was I agree. I read this breakdown which I thought was informative and I believe it to be accurate: https://www.unz.com/article/or-did-george-floyd-die-of-a-drug-overdose/

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net

Even if it turns out that the knee played zero part in Floyd's death and Floyd would have dropped dead in the street anyway if the cops hadn't showed up, kneeing on the back of someone's neck is well out of bounds of standard police procedure and Chauvin needs to face some sort of discipline for it to discourage such behavior from other cops in the future. If Chauvin hadn't had done that and instead just arrested Floyd by the book and Floyd still ended up dying, both he and many major cities around the country would probably be facing a lot less trouble right now.

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
Even if it turns out that the knee played zero part in Floyd's death and Floyd would have dropped dead in the street anyway if the cops hadn't showed up, kneeing on the back of someone's neck is well out of bounds of standard police procedure and Chauvin needs to face some sort of discipline for it to discourage such behavior from other cops in the future. If Chauvin hadn't had done that and instead just arrested Floyd by the book and Floyd still ended up dying, both he and many major cities around the country would probably be facing a lot less trouble right now.
I've heard and read conflicting reports on whether or not that hold was within standard procedure for police in that particular district. I'd suggest reading the article from the link I posted. If nothing else it's an alternative breakdown of what happened that regardless of this particular outcome raises some good points that should get more awareness to better all policing efforts imo.

• Autistic

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1455689

Someone mentioned dirty feet.
He makes a good point. Dirty feet take me right out of a scene. The other day I was watching a doggie ass to pussy scene. The bull was in a good rhythm pounding the thot. Then the camera panned down and you could see the thot had filthy feet. Took me right out of it. I closed the tab in search of something else to fap to.

Tags
None