Nicholas Robert Rekieta / Rekieta Law / @NickRekieta - Hard Drinking Minnesotan Lawyer and "Internet Shock Jock" on YouTube

Should Nick's dox be included in the OP?

• Yes, it should be

Votes: 97 33.3%
  • No, it should not be

Votes: 83 28.5%
  • When he becomes a lolcow

Votes: 128 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cardenio

Calarts Graduate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So to Drexel being in a Sauna where a bunch of men sit covered in towels to aid recoveries from working out is gay. But performing sex acts with a woman in between you and a bro is straight.

Drexel, you're a cool nigga but you're fucking gay.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I'm inclined to agree with Drex. If you think it's gay for a bunch of sweaty naked dudes to fuck a chick, it can't possibly become less gay when you take the chick out of the room.

Reactions: Pomme Poire Peche

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Completely agree. But it's a lot less gay than you and another dude sharing a fleshlight, which is the same concept as having a devils threeway.
By that logic heterosexual sex is gay anyway... unless you have some really weird and illegal fetishes, you're probably not her first and almost certainly won't be her last.

If you're thinking about the other dudes while you're banging the chick, that's gay.

Peacock was throwing some seriously weird vibes when he was talking about banging some dude's wife and hoping he came home to catch them so they could fight. You're banging a chick and instead of thinking about her you're fantasizing about grappling with a dude?

CaptainAutism

It's a pretty shit super power
kiwifarms.net
By that logic heterosexual sex is gay anyway... unless you have some really weird and illegal fetishes, you're probably not her first and almost certainly won't be her last.

If you're thinking about the other dudes while you're banging the chick, that's gay.

Peacock was throwing some seriously weird vibes when he was talking about banging some dude's wife and hoping he came home to catch them so they could fight. You're banging a chick and instead of thinking about her you're fantasizing about grappling with a dude?
Not being the first guy she has ever been with isn't the same as fucking her while the other dudes jizz is still warm and coating them walls.

Yeah that peacock dude was weird as hell and most likely deep in the closet from the way he was talking about that.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's the news on Raphie and Null's beef? I haven't been paying much attention to the IBS fuckery for a while.
Started from here:
See Null's posts in that thread from that point on.
Users have posted stuff Ralph recently tweeted about Null:
Tweet | Archive
Tweet | Archive
(tweet) (archive)
Tweet | Archive
Tweet | Archive

And at The Farms (nothing new there):
Tweet | Archive
Tweet | Archive
Tweet | Archive

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
Does nick have other black friends that isn't a closeted gay cuckold who projects "I HatE SiMps, CuCkS and ThOts?! But I'd tOtAlLy PiCk 2 gUys and 1 GuRl ThrEEEEsOmEs?" He needs better and original material, the closeted gay black pill gimmick is old. He needs a face turn and repackaged.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Started from here:
Oh, man. I hadn't been listening to The Killstream recently… I had no idea about this. Man, knowingly sticking your dick in crazy is one thing. But wanting to have an actual relationship with a crazy teenager is a whole other level of dumb… Has anyone else done a "Ralph, NO! Ralph! No!" joke yet?

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
Does nick have other black friends that isn't a closeted gay cuckold who projects "I HatE SiMps, CuCkS and ThOts?! But I'd tOtAlLy PiCk 2 gUys and 1 GuRl ThrEEEEsOmEs?" He needs better and original material, the closeted gay black pill gimmick is old. He needs a face turn and repackaged.
Wasn't planning on watching this last stream cuz Drex's constant MGTOW shtick is getting tired fast. Hes not wrong but every conversation I've ever watched him participate in he always has to bring up how horrible women are. I tend to agree with him but still move on we get the point.

But what's this about being a gay closeted cuckold though? That doesnt sound like chad behavior.

Reactions: WhimsicalTrolli

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
But what's this about being a gay closeted cuckold though? That doesnt sound like chad behavior
On the stream he asked the panel would you rather do a threesome with 1 guy 2 girls or 2 guys 1 girl and he was vehemently was trying to say how amazing it is, especially with him saying saunas are gay but he can't ever have sex without it being a bunch of guys pounding one girl. If any "essjaydubba" try justifying this they'll be roasting him as a "cuck".

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
On the stream he asked the panel would you rather do a threesome with 1 guy 2 girls or 2 guys 1 girl and he was vehemently was trying to say how amazing it is, especially with him saying saunas are gay but he can't ever have sex without it being a bunch of guys pounding one girl. If any "essjaydubba" try justifying this they'll be roasting him as a "cuck".
:story: please tell me theres a time stamp. Did he specify whether the girl was "his" or someone else's girl that was "cucking" her man? It's all bad, one is worse, it's all funny.

OneHandClapping

52 Rioter Pickup
kiwifarms.net
Q's cool, even if his lips take up half the screen.

Tags
None