Nicholas Robert Rekieta / Rekieta Law / @NickRekieta - Hard Drinking Minnesotan Lawyer and "Internet Shock Jock" on YouTube

Should Nick's dox be included in the OP?

• Yes, it should be

Votes: 97 33.3%
  • No, it should not be

Votes: 83 28.5%
  • When he becomes a lolcow

Votes: 128 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
On the stream he asked the panel would you rather do a threesome with 1 guy 2 girls or 2 guys 1 girl and he was vehemently was trying to say how amazing it is, especially with him saying saunas are gay but he can't ever have sex without it being a bunch of guys pounding one girl. If any "essjaydubba" try justifying this they'll be roasting him as a "cuck".
His point wasn't that you want MFM instead of MFF, it's that when a woman offers you a threesome it's a "shit test," a trap, and the correct answer is MFM. If you pick MFF you fail the test... you'll always "owe her" and she'll never let you forget it.

Also what's this "I can't fuck a chick if there's another dick in the room! that's gay!" bs? Man, sounds like you're gay if you can't fuck a chick without thinking about the dick instead.

F/lying Frankenstein

Confused Fanatic
kiwifarms.net
Currently watching the last youtube stream ( First hour ), and Drexel's outrage looks far more genuine than usual.
I would add that the panel brought balance and nuance, on a subject that is always explored

• Agree
Reactions: Therion

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If Chauvin hadn't had done that and instead just arrested Floyd by the book and Floyd still ended up dying, both he and many major cities around the country would probably be facing a lot less trouble right now.
Also his fucking douchey facial expression, that basically screamed "hey look niggers here I am murdering one of your brothers right in front of you and you can't do shit about it." Just that shit was what really exploded a fairly normal police murder into the public mind. Seriously, fuck that pig. Just look at his face, I hate him.

Anyone who doesn't understand why the city immediately exploded into blind rage doesn't understand people, frankly.

1595171025738.png

Fuck this fucking pig, could you possibly look like more of a fucking smug, murdering fucking pig?

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net

59:58 time stamp of defending 2 guys and 1 girl threesomes and how it isn't gay.
:story:

His point wasn't that you want MFM instead of MFF, it's that when a woman offers you a threesome it's a "shit test," a trap, and the correct answer is MFM. If you pick MFF you fail the test... you'll always "owe her" and she'll never let you forget it.
That wasn't his point. He mentioned that but that wasn't his point. His point was a MFM would overstimulated her and she'd enjoy it so much she will be freakier and show her appreciation for the experience to you in better sexperiences later. Which may or not be true, but he didn't address how having someone else fuck your girl isnt cuckish. Saying "She's not yours, it's just your turn" is literally the first step on the oath to cuckdom.

Currently watching the last youtube stream ( First hour ), and Drexel's outrage looks far more genuine than usual.
I would add that the panel brought balance and nuance, on a subject that is always explored
Actual resistance makes Drex mad. Tbh I think he knows deep down his world view is flawed but doesnt want to address is. Having another high status guy in Peacock call him out for gay shit shatters his persona and the chat called him out on it. Nick's a good friend though, he protected Drex as best he could. Was the funniest stream time Drex has been involved with in awhile. Unintentionally.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Actual resistance makes Drex mad. Tbh I think he knows deep down his world view is flawed but doesnt want to address is. Having another high status guy in Peacock call him out for gay shit shatters his persona and the chat called him out on it. Nick's a good friend though, he protected Drex as best he could. Was the funniest stream time Drex has been involved with in awhile. Unintentionally.
Drex is fun because he has an odd combination of "actual common sense where he's completely right but it's politically incorrect to say these things" and stuff where he just sounds like a buttmad MGTOW dude. And the line is hard to draw.

Éire-Ice36

Shit is as quite as the calm before the storm.
kiwifarms.net
Also his fucking douchey facial expression, that basically screamed "hey look niggers here I am murdering one of your brothers right in front of you and you can't do shit about it." Just that shit was what really exploded a fairly normal police murder into the public mind. Seriously, fuck that pig. Just look at his face, I hate him.

Anyone who doesn't understand why the city immediately exploded into blind rage doesn't understand people, frankly.

View attachment 1458481

Fuck this fucking pig, could you possibly look like more of a fucking smug, murdering fucking pig?
You know, the fact the mob didn't hunt down Chauvin and instead decided to go out and ruined the country some more by rioting and looting during a pandemic just goes to show how many Americans are fucking retarded and in some ways, they deserve whatever misery they get until they get shit done right.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
That wasn't his point. He mentioned that but that wasn't his point. His point was a MFM would overstimulated her and she'd enjoy it so much she will be freakier and show her appreciation for the experience to you in better sexperiences later. Which may or not be true, but he didn't address how having someone else fuck your girl isnt cuckish. Saying "She's not yours, it's just your turn" is literally the first step on the oath to cuckdom.
That wasn't the point, it was the "and besides" part. Not only do you not fail the shit test, she'll owe you one (which is what'd happen to you if you pick MFF, which is why you don't).

Also if you think Drex has "a girl," you underestimate him. If you approach anything he says from the lens of monogamy, you're doing it wrong.

Maybe it's right for you, I don't know, but it's not what he's talking about.

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
That wasn't the point, it was the "and besides" part. Not only do you not fail the shit test, she'll owe you one (which is what'd happen to you if you pick MFF, which is why you don't).

Also if you think Drex has "a girl," you underestimate him. If you approach anything he says from the lens of monogamy, you're doing it wrong.

Maybe it's right for you, I don't know, but it's not what he's talking about.
But... Dan brought that up, not Drex. How could that be Drex's point? Where is "besides" in your text or said in the stream?

Drex does have "a girl". His sub who is his friends daughter. Maybe you dont understand how the lifestyle works, which is fine it might not be for you, I dont know. But talking, spending time with, and continuously fucking constitutes a relationship despite what you call it. Him fucking other people, participating in orgies and trains and traveling across the country doesn't negate "his girl". How do we know? He's been talking about her for months and as far as we are aware when he says "my sub" it's always referring to the same one.

Don't assume. It makes an ass out of u and me.

• Dumb
Reactions: Kosher Salt

Tookie

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, the fact the mob didn't hunt down Chauvin and instead decided to go out and ruined the country some more by rioting and looting during a pandemic just goes to show how many Americans are fucking retarded and in some ways, they deserve whatever misery they get until they get shit done right.
They circled Chauvin's house prior to his arrest with dozens of cops who could have been responding to rioting elsewhere in the city.

Inigo

kiwifarms.net
Since we're on the subject of Drexel, has anyone else noticed he deflects all of the problems in the black community as being due to black females?

Thug and thot culture? Lol they were raised by black single moms.

Black women don't respect black men? Lol black women are toxic.

Absent black fathers? It's because of the females, man.

I don't think I've ever heard him suggest that black men are at fault for anything, ever, other than maybe being simps.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net
On the stream he asked the panel would you rather do a threesome with 1 guy 2 girls or 2 guys 1 girl and he was vehemently was trying to say how amazing it is, especially with him saying saunas are gay but he can't ever have sex without it being a bunch of guys pounding one girl. If any "essjaydubba" try justifying this they'll be roasting him as a "cuck".
..is Drexx trying to tell us something. He is over Rackets house a lot. Sleeping over.

Éire-Ice36

Shit is as quite as the calm before the storm.
kiwifarms.net
Since we're on the subject of Drexel, has anyone else noticed he deflects all of the problems in the black community as being due to black females?

Thug and thot culture? Lol they were raised by black single moms.

Black women don't respect black men? Lol black women are toxic.

Absent black fathers? It's because of the females, man.

I don't think I've ever heard him suggest that black men are at fault for anything, ever, other than maybe being simps.
The possive side, I'd wager that Drex already knows the problems with black men and is not allowing black women of the hook.

On a negative note, I am thinking he got some major bias towards them.

However given that Drex's family didn't divorce or haven't until later or did it amicably would imply the former because I don't see Drex bitching about his parents.

Reactions: Pomme Poire Peche

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
kiwifarms.net
Rekieta 1 week ago: "NOBODY CAN MAKE ME TALK TO ANY OF MY DETRACTORS!"

Rekieta today: "Hey, Phil, how ya doin'?"

tbh, I hope he does it. Can't wait.

Tags
None