Nicholas Robert Rekieta / Rekieta Law / @NickRekieta - Hard Drinking Minnesotan Lawyer and "Internet Shock Jock" on YouTube

Should Nick's dox be included in the OP?

• Yes, it should be

Votes: 97 33.3%
  • No, it should not be

Votes: 83 28.5%
  • When he becomes a lolcow

Votes: 128 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
I kinda regret my last post. Might regret this one too.

Last stream Nick raised an interesting question that I haven't been able to answer. Guess I'm dumb or w/e but; Why shouldn't men and women by misogynistic and misandrist in general respectively?

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Possible unpopular opinion regarding that 22-year-old woman with the 14-year-old boy: In this sort of situation, is there less harm done to the child when the child is a boy rather than a girl? Yeah, probably. I think so. Just due to the nature of the genders and society, I think that would cause less harm to a 14-year-old boy than a 14-year-old girl. (Granted, I only have experience being one of those, and I sure wasn't getting any at the time.) So if a judge decides that a woman who doinked a boy should get less of a punishment than a man who doinked a girl, well, I don't necessarily agree with that but I can deal with it.

Last stream Nick raised an interesting question that I haven't been able to answer. Guess I'm dumb or w/e but; Why shouldn't men and women by misogynistic and misandrist in general respectively?
It's okay for men to be misogynists because women are dumb but it's not okay for women to be misandrist because men are great.

Jokes aside, I wouldn't mind seeing greater acceptance for traditional gender roles. If a man wants his wife to stay home and take care of the kids like wives have done since the dawn of humankind up until maybe 30 years ago, he shouldn't be shamed or cancelled for it.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
I kinda regret my last post. Might regret this one too.

Because that's called in group bias and they redefined that as misogyny and misandry the second they had control / influence over psychology and the related disciplines.

OneHandClapping

52 Rioter Pickup
kiwifarms.net
Possible unpopular opinion regarding that 22-year-old woman with the 14-year-old boy: In this sort of situation, is there less harm done to the child when the child is a boy rather than a girl? Yeah, probably. I think so. Just due to the nature of the genders and society, I think that would cause less harm to a 14-year-old boy than a 14-year-old girl. (Granted, I only have experience being one of those, and I sure wasn't getting any at the time.) So if a judge decides that a woman who doinked a boy should get less of a punishment than a man who doinked a girl, well, I don't necessarily agree with that but I can deal with it.
I can maybe see physiological damage differing. Shoving a peen into some young girl who's not ready for it will probably cause injuries. A young boy sticking it into an older chick, at worst, might be disappointed as he tosses hotdogs down a tunnel.

Less or more psychological harm, I don't know. I'm just pretty sure it'll fuck either gender up. The exact damage might be different, but it's still damage.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Xiphias

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
I kind of really wish Nick would do a small video or two on Home schooling. That was super interesting but it was spread throughout his stream so it's hard to really digest at once -- or share with others.
Yeah, I think a lot of people, myself included, don't really know much about the topic. It would be kind of off topic for his channel but I would definitely be willing to hear more about it. His "TEACHERS RAPE THEIR STUDENTS" outburst last night was hyperbolic but I get what he was trying to say.

Tags
None