Nicholas Robert Rekieta / Rekieta Law / @NickRekieta - Hard Drinking Minnesotan Lawyer and "Internet Shock Jock" on YouTube

Should Nick's dox be included in the OP?

• Yes, it should be

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • No, it should not be

Votes: 76 52.8%
  • When he becomes a lolcow

Votes: 26 18.1%

• Total voters

Army Burger

This is the face of sexual harrassment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nick liveblogged the birth of one of his kids on Facebook in the style of a Lovecraft novel

• Agree
Reactions: Burnout

OneHandClapping

Shamefur dispray
kiwifarms.net
Oh god Nick's exploring eroge visual novels.

I'm kinda sorry not sorry that this Vic case exposed Nick to the degeneracy of Japanese anime culture.

Burnout

Post no bills
kiwifarms.net
TUG: There's still a Polygon article about it.
Kiki Farms: Bitch, we have archives of all the versions of it ....somewhere in one of these threads.

Nick (talking about us): If you mess up, they will spit-roast you harder than Drexel and his dudes!

Last edited:
  • DRINK!
Reactions: damian

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Shane, you live in a shoe box. You ate the contents and moved it." --Rekieta

Damn, such a great joke for being off-the-cuff.
I'm always impressed when people do that. It means they whip together associations and comic timing at high speed in their heads even faster than the conversation they're having.

FGO-Professor-P2PBTW

Step on me Nobu
kiwifarms.net
If Nick is going to be reading Japanese Eroge, I have two I need him to see.

The first one is Saya no Uta, that one is f* up while still being interesting.
The second one is...School Days. Because if he can survive Shane and Mr/Ms. Ronald without getting an aneurysm, he can survive that monstrosity.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino