Nicholas Robert Rekieta / Rekieta Law / @NickRekieta - Hard Drinking Minnesotan Lawyer on YouTube

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There have been a number of one-off threads but he somehow doesn't have his own lolcow thread despite being a huge lolcow and the creator of a Nazi icon, which makes him pretty much Hitler.
That’s actually shocking, just how has he gotten away with it? Was he so entertaining to watch that a thread was just unnecessary?

If you come between me or my kids, you'd be getting a bullet and it would not be in Minecraft - Nick Rekieta, ThatUmbrellaGuy :aug:

:pinetar:
More like:
  • TUG::jaceknife:
  • Nick: :stickup:

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
I just finished last night's stream; couldn't finish it off before bed. At the very end, Nick says something like, "There might not be a show tomorrow. I'm not sure what my hotel Internet is going to be like."

Hmm, so Nick is traveling today? I don't recall him saying anything about it. He's not going to KC, right?

KingofNothing

kiwifarms.net
I just finished last night's stream; couldn't finish it off before bed. At the very end, Nick says something like, "There might not be a show tomorrow. I'm not sure what my hotel Internet is going to be like."

Hmm, so Nick is traveling today? I don't recall him saying anything about it. He's not going to KC, right?
Nope, said he wouldn't be in Texas

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 723752

Meyer v Waid stream tomorrow
Great! As much fun as Nick shitposting and talking shit is, he's good a good head for civil procedure and it's always fun to hear him on the subject. There's plenty of outrage material in this, especially considering Waid's treatment of AP was, in fact, exactly as vile and pathetic as we'd believed.

Palpatine

kiwifarms.net
But Meyer v waid filing is a surprise to him as well right? What is the hilarious thing he talked about yesterday? Did Nick know that Shane was gonna come on the farm to get milked firsthand?

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
But Meyer v waid filing is a surprise to him as well right? What is the hilarious thing he talked about yesterday? Did Nick know that Shane was gonna come on the farm to get milked firsthand?
No, it's much more likely that this filing was what he was preparing us for. And he can know that the filing was coming but still be surprised by the contents.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino