Nicholas Robert Rekieta / Rekieta Law / @NickRekieta - Hard Drinking Minnesotan Lawyer on YouTube

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amazing how BS evaporates when someone who can actually bring it into the light via court is the target. It's almost as if these scumsuckers can only have the power of anonymous whining.

I hope Rikieta somehow gets involved in the Jonathan Yaniv situation, but I think we need a Canadian lawyer for that. Except he or she would be too polite.

Marco Fucko

Freak a flow and flow fancy free.
kiwifarms.net
I just thought of something: Nick mentioned his office hours are from late at night to early in the morning, since that's when people get arrested. Now, he is educated and a professional and rakes in money, but that means he probably sleeps from morning to like noon or afternoon, and he works form home. But he also has a lovely wife and like 5 kids or something, owns a home and still can play vidya or read warhammer books.

Is Nick the Chaos God of NEETs?

EurocopterTigre

S-stop staring at my exhaust ports and tail rotor~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I just have a lower tolerance for it than most people, but I wish he'd give the weeb/cultural war shows a break and cover regular legal topics, at least sporadically. I guess I can't begrudge him too much. If nothing else it's been making him good money and helping to grow his channel.

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
Maybe k just have a lower tolerance for it than most people, but I wish he'd give the weeb/cultural war shows a break and cover regular legal topics, at least sporadically. I guess I can't begrudge him too much if nothing else it's been making him good money and helping to grow his channel.
Well, you are in luck. Save for next Monday, Rekieta will be covering non-Weeb Wars topics (unless people in superchat bring it up).

AStupidMonkey

kiwifarms.net
I just thought of something: Nick mentioned his office hours are from late at night to early in the morning, since that's when people get arrested. Now, he is educated and a professional and rakes in money, but that means he probably sleeps from morning to like noon or afternoon, and he works form home. But he also has a lovely wife and like 5 kids or something, owns a home and still can play vidya or read warhammer books.

Is Nick the Chaos God of NEETs?
He's just minmaxing and multiclassing. Is this the new meta?

I mean, imagine having people make it rain money on you without having to embarrass yourself (okay, maybe that time with the lips), and then you have to go to sleep at noon so you can be awake for your shitty day-job of being a fucking lawyer. lol

And remember kids: this is the internet larper who doesn't even know the law. Yeah. Look at all of these terrible decisions he's made.

(Although... five fucking kids is a bit much...)

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Yay! Nick may be looking into and talking about the Harmony Gold Robotech mess! I can't wait until he peels back the nerd skin on that one and finds actual honest to god Sicilian Mafia doing money laundering using the Italian State TV in order to funnel millions andmillions of taxpayer dollars to the family of ex Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi. Oh and there is a Turish Mobster and the Chinese mob involved. It gets really fucking wild once you dig down into it.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When Nick goes on those rants full of insulting the twitter SJW's it feels so cringe. He's not good at it and it comes off as forced an unnatural.
I tend to agree. He just comes off as mad (on the internet) when he really starts. I like it better when he's just relentlessly making fun of idiots. But hey, he's making good money on superchats doing it so I can't blame him.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
@EurocopterTigre Can you post the link to Rekieta's outro song in the OP?
"The Whiskey Drinking Lawyer" by Myroom Records, published April 25, 2019:

Lyrics:

Oh he drinks a fair bit
but you realize that
it just helps get his noggin a joggin along
with his glass by his side
and his kids asleep tight
we will hear some lawsplaining tonight

With his microphone muted
we'll laugh at this boomer
until he explains that it part of the plan
watch his face become redder as
he becomes madder
raging at idiots
from twit and er land

From the white shores of Nairn
to the Hills of Glenlivet
There's noone who splains the law
better than nick
So pour out a glass
for the ones who have passed
to make the law what we have now

Oh his lady is fair
and she handles herself
with the grace of one who'se
born many children
as the wife of a law man
she makes sure that he has
the time and place to
provide for them there

So pour out an Ardbeg
a bowmore or laphroig
The spirits flow as the ones sued
get unemployed
So pour out a glass
for the deposed on Twitter
As we hear lawspaining Tonight
From the white shores of Nairn
to the Hills of Glenlivet
There's noone who splains the law
better than nick
So pour out a glass
for the ones who have passed
to make the law what we have now

Oh the guests are all plentiful
from Doug T to Drexel
They bring their perspective
and spice to the mix
But the reason we're here
and the one that we cheer
is the one who is showcasing
us his career

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino