Nicholas Robert Rekieta / Rekieta Law / @NickRekieta - Hard Drinking Minnesotan Lawyer and "Internet Shock Jock" on YouTube

Should Nick's dox be included in the OP?

• Yes, it should be

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • No, it should not be

Votes: 76 52.4%
  • When he becomes a lolcow

Votes: 27 18.6%

• Total voters

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
kiwifarms.net
The Earthworm Jim guy section was pretty interesting, but his tease in the second half about concrete evidence of Toye interfering with Vic's cotracts prior to the 'scandal' even being public was incredible. His connection of it to throwing Funimation/Sony under the bus is really artful too, as is it predating some of their 'evidence" such as the PULL thread. Classic righteously angry Rackets.

Timestamp:

Bonus superchat. Nick is well into the Metokur Problem of having attracted a large enough fanbase to be inundated by clingy exceptional individuals.

Last edited:

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
The Earthworm Jim guy section was pretty interesting, but his tease in the second half about concrete evidence of Toye interfering with Vic's cotracts prior to the 'scandal' even being public was incredible. His connection of it to throwing Funimation/Sony under the bus is really artful too, as is it predating some of their 'evidence" such as the PULL thread. Classic righteously angry Rackets.

Timestamp:

Bonus superchat. Nick is well into the Metokur Problem of having attracted a large enough fanbase to be inundated by clingy exceptional individuals.
Agreed. I've watched the last few streams, the clingy gay orbiter superchats are starting to bum me out. Give the man money, maybe make a quick joke- don't talk about depression or how Nick's streams are the best part of your day, it makes everyone else feel sad. Go masturbate to someone else's stream, that's what twitch is for.

Yellow Yam Scam

Then ya just sizzle 'em up
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Agreed. I've watched the last few streams, the clingy gay orbiter superchats are starting to bum me out. Give the man money, maybe make a quick joke- don't talk about depression or how Nick's streams are the best part of your day, it makes everyone else feel sad. Go masturbate to someone else's stream, that's what twitch is for.
YO NICKY RACKETTS CAN I GET A SHOUT OUT FOR MY DEAD DAD WITH TRIPLE PARKINSONS YOU INSPIRED HIM TO GO TO THE LAW SCHOOL HIS LAST WISH WAS THAT YOU CHECK YOUR TWITTER DMS BECAUSE I KNOW A KUWAITI GANGRAPE VICTIM THAT WORKS THE GRAVEYARD SHIFT WHO COULD REALLY USE A LAWYER

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
Depends how much you enjoy watching a tard getting spit-roasted over the burning flames his own hypocrisy?
Depends. Did you like Nick's stream with TonkaSaw or ever saw the Killstream that exposed Mundane Matt?
If so, then you are in for a treat. Fair warning: skip the first 55 minutes to watch the fireworks.
Thanks for this. I'm sorry to beg others to watch this for me. I usually always listen in to Nick's show. I just was not in the right headspace whatsoever to listen to what I assumed was some slavering simp stumbling over himself for that long. Maybe tomorrow but today is not that day.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino