Nicholas Robert Rekieta / Rekieta Law / @NickRekieta - Hard Drinking Minnesotan Lawyer and "Internet Shock Jock" on YouTube

Should Nick's dox be included in the OP?

• Yes, it should be

Votes: 97 33.3%
  • No, it should not be

Votes: 83 28.5%
  • When he becomes a lolcow

Votes: 128 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Did this dipshit just create an alt just to try and circumvent the thread ban? Holy shit this guy is definitely an obsessed child
And he was too autistic ever even to explain the source of his ass pain in a way anyone would read it. Alas, we hardly knew ye.

Reactions: KEK7go

Focken Kiwi

kiwifarms.net
And he was too autistic ever even to explain the source of his ass pain in a way anyone would read it. Alas, we hardly knew ye.
Disappointing. He might have power leveled some more. He used Zeph and Zephiro L (Zephyr isn't obscure enough) for usernames in two different locations, here and on Youtube. It's just some chuckle worthy optimistic speculation but if he's consistent with his username use across the web... weeelllllll...

Screenshot_20200118-050930_Chrome.jpg

Adach_Ame

I was once disgusted, now I'm just amused.
kiwifarms.net
Disappointing. He might have power leveled some more. He used Zeph and Zephiro L (Zephyr isn't obscure enough) for usernames in two different locations, here and on Youtube. It's just some chuckle worthy optimistic speculation but if he's consistent with his username use across the web... weeelllllll...

View attachment 1104022

Yeah, won't be able to get him to confirm just how much of a lolcow he is or isn't now. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Kamov Ka-52

Punished Jannie; Wedded THOTto.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1104022

Way to not archive shit you dumb nigga.

• Agree
Reactions: Kill all whales

Focken Kiwi

kiwifarms.net
Way to not archive shit you dumb nigga.
Alright then, got a way for me to archive an account that was already privated before I had even posted the link? I know you can't rub your knob to a page like this so I didn't bother archiving one knowing the result would inevitably be:

Hit me up with a solution or go eat a dick.

Kamov Ka-52

Punished Jannie; Wedded THOTto.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright then, got a way for me to archive an account that was already privated before I had even posted the link? I know you can't rub your knob to a page like this so I didn't bother archiving one knowing the result would inevitably be:

Hit me up with a solution or go eat a dick.
Screenshot_2020-01-18 Userpage of Zephiro -- Fur Affinity [dot] net.jpg

KEK7go

RekietaLaw Discord Mod / Not So Hot Secretary
kiwifarms.net
So the logical next step to being ignored in YouTube comments is to come cry here and be ridiculed?

Zeph if you feel you have legitimate complaints about Nick you can DM me in Twitter. I also got some lube for that butthurt.

Also @Kamov Ka-52 @5t3n0g0ph3r I'll post the papers when I can, but knowing Rackets he will be a cheeky cunt and hold onto them till he streams and will forget to post them afterwards.

holachau

kiwifarms.net
Did nick said he will be covering the bankruptcy of DSP? I am sure I hear him say something about the subject.

ThinkThankThunk

No longer huffing gamer girl farts due to COVID-19
kiwifarms.net
My only two experiences with this Comicsgate shit on Nick's show to date have both been class 5 biohazardous autism spills. The first time was Doug and Ethan getting on Nick's show last summer to yell at clouds like geriatrics. The second was during the KyoAni fire where Nick dismissed the chats' discussion of it and followed up by spending the next two hours sperging about how the spirit of Comicsgate lives on inside us like it's some kind of sacred Buddhist spirit.

I really don't understand what makes this funny book stuff such a flytrap for internet famous boomers to embarrass themselves. Maybe I'm just not hip and with it and I'm over-stepping my bounds saying this - but to me it seems like the entire "movement" is shepherded by old men who don't really understand how to market their content without relying on cheap sensationalism, all for the sake of grasping for their piece of the pitiful popularity Gamergate received.

Did nick said he will be covering the bankruptcy of DSP? I am sure I hear him say something about the subject.
He mentioned it briefly. He laughed at Phil for trying to file for chapter 7, but admitted that he hadn't read all of the documents and he knows almost nothing about DSP otherwise. He may revisit it if things are quiet and he gets the chance.

Tags
None