Nicholas Robert Rekieta / Rekieta Law / @NickRekieta - Hard Drinking Minnesotan Lawyer and "Internet Shock Jock" on YouTube

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Should Nick's dox be included in the OP?

• Yes, it should be

Votes: 97 33.3%
  • No, it should not be

Votes: 83 28.5%
  • When he becomes a lolcow

Votes: 128 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jon Malin and Cecil are in the chat.

EDIT:
So Nick's tactic to stop losing subscribers is to make a stream post well in advance.
How effective is this?

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The ethan con sounds impressive.
Agreed.

@FROG You should invite voice actors Todd Haberkorn (Natsu from Fairy Tail), Reuben Langdon (Dante from Devil May Cry), and Johnny Yong Bosch (original Black Power Ranger in Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, voiced Ichigo in Bleach, Nero in Devil May Cry as well as a career's worth of other roles).
They were targeted by the same tards who were after Vic Mignogna last year.

Last edited:

TiltdownDove

kiwifarms.net
Agreed.

@FROG You should invite voice actors Todd Haberkorn (Natsu from Fairy Tail), Reuben Langdon (Dante from Devil May Cry), and Johnny Yong Bosch (original Black Power Ranger in Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, voiced Ichigo in Bleach, Nero in Devil May Cry as well as a career's worth of other roles).
They were targeted by the same tards who were after Vic Mignogna last year.
Really? Man, I fucking love Devil May Cry.

• Feels
Reactions: Screech Man Bad

OneHandClapping

EZ Lefty, just add 5.56
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
holy shit, I remember what Nick was talking about. The VHS video games. God I can't remember the one I owned, though.

Edit: Captain Power!

• Feels
Reactions: Hatoful Dandy

WTFrU?

kiwifarms.net
So Nick's tactic to stop losing subscribers is to make a stream post well in advance.
How effective is this?
Incredibly effective. When I see an update (about how absolutely nothing has happened) in Vic's case or a greasy fucker like sciver is going to be on, I know this will be one to skip.

Reactions: ThinkThankThunk

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
@TiltdownDove Will we get an errverrlord stream about DSP and his bankruptcy? Null's overdue for an appearance and has provided some of the best content, if possible throw in some Drex for the Catfish saga and now you've got a stream going baby.

Reactions: holachau

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There should be a stream on being banned from things because I am banned from Steam, 4chan, and a few other things for no good reason at all. My freedom is being attacked! Fuck you all, niggers and faggots, Jews and gentiles alike!

Oh wait fuck.

Seriously, nool and DSP bankruptcy. This is going to be fucking EPIC.

Tags
None