Nicholas Robert Rekieta / Rekieta Law / @NickRekieta - Hard Drinking Minnesotan Lawyer and "Internet Shock Jock" on YouTube

Should Nick's dox be included in the OP?

• Yes, it should be

Votes: 97 33.3%
  • No, it should not be

Votes: 83 28.5%
  • When he becomes a lolcow

Votes: 128 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
I'll admit, I'd probably do a double take if I saw a big black dude carrying around a little blonde white girl. Not because I'm broken and I think he's molesting her, but because it'd just be unusual.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Nick got ninjaed for dithering so long on Greer.

So I made a contact and found some information. Not only has he straight up been charged with stalking in Utah, but his parents have been paying for lawyers and sanctions.

I can't reveal who told me all this or a lot of details, but aside from his lolsuits, Mama and Papa Greer have been keeping him out of jail.

With permission, here is a record of his stalking charge:

View attachment 1162633
He's being criminally prosecuted for stalking. . .someone or other.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Nick got ninjaed for dithering so long on Greer.

He's being criminally prosecuted for stalking. . .someone or other.
Hm, that's not the information that Nick got though. Nick's documents are from Russ's school shooting "prank" from way back in high school in Wyoming. This is new... hopefully someone can pass along the lead on this to Nick, because it'd be great if he could cover it also.

solidus

Fission Mailed
kiwifarms.net
Hm, that's not the information that Nick got though. Nick's documents are from Russ's school shooting "prank" from way back in high school in Wyoming. This is new... hopefully someone can pass along the lead on this to Nick, because it'd be great if he could cover it also.
Hopefully that’s what he has and he hasn’t been ninja’d with these new documents. His stream just hasn’t been the same since the Weeb Wars.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully that’s what he has and he hasn’t been ninja’d with these new documents. His stream just hasn’t been the same since the Weeb Wars.
He specifically said that the stuff he got was from the high school incident. We've been dying to get a peek at those for ages, so it'll fill in a nice bit of Russell's back-story.

7proxy

kiwifarms.net
I don't know what the lawyery rules of deontology are in Minnesota but I hope Nick made sure advertising one's services is okay before the next wave of content ethics complaints get filed by the weirdos brigade.

I have no idea who this lumpy-potato faced dude
He's a patent lawyer. He goes by "blackleaf" and has collaborated with Leonard J. French a few times. I've heard his take on the Vic case and he got a lot of it wrong but otherwise he sounds like a reasonable guy with whom Nick could have a fact-based conversation.

IMO the first point of discussion should be to get his opinion on Ron's text where he offers a sponsorship in exchange for voiding the contract that he knows exists between the con and Vic. If the guy's reply is anything other than "oh yeah, that part is clearly TI" then you know where this is going.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
There's been an update in the Chris Hook / Allstate court case.

Allstate had asked for $41,748 in costs and attorneys' fees. The judge awarded them $17,808.

1583448978208.png

1583449040540.png

Tags
None