Nicholas Robert Rekieta / Rekieta Law / @NickRekieta - Hard Drinking Minnesotan Lawyer and "Internet Shock Jock" on YouTube

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Should Nick's dox be included in the OP?

• Yes, it should be

Votes: 97 33.3%
  • No, it should not be

Votes: 83 28.5%
  • When he becomes a lolcow

Votes: 128 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TiltdownDove

kiwifarms.net

Short vid on Alex Jones DWI
Here's the fullsize of the of Jones on his way to the car after hitting up the Money Store.
alex jones.png
So my tablet decided it just couldn't take life anymore while I was working on this thumbnail. I had only done the very rough outline of the face, and then I had to finish everything else with the mouse. Less than 24h ago, my only other calibrated screen also faced mecca and blew it's brains out, so coloring wasn't much of an option.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: Kill all whales

TiltdownDove

kiwifarms.net

@TiltdownDove
Any reason why the stream link is privated?
The channel's default setting is for everything to be uploaded on private, so to make any changes if need-be.

However when you start a livestream, everything is still set to those same defaults, and the option wasn't un-checked.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The channel's default setting is for everything to be uploaded on private, so to make any changes if need-be.

However when you start a livestream, everything is still set to those same defaults, and the option wasn't un-checked.
So, what you are saying is that Nick boomered it, again?
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Drexel stream tonight (hopefully):

UPDATE:

UPDATE (03/25/2020):
It was moved to a day later

Last edited:
Reactions: Kosher Salt

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I'll be interested if reddit complies with discovery and the information they receive is legit and not a dead end.
They probably won't have a choice about turning over whatever info they have. Unless they want to fight the subpoena, they'll be in contempt of court if they don't comply.

edit: well according to Nick's video it would be a court order, not just a subpoena, and that's assuming the court finds that there's a prima facie case. So it'd be tougher to get the initial order for Reddit to hand over the info, but I think it'd also be tougher for them to try to drag their feet once that does happen.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: 5t3n0g0ph3r
Tags
None