Inactive Nick Bate -

• DDoS is active again.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy-in-Gherkin-Getup

kiwifarms.net
[This thread was locked after Nick Bate was arrested. New thread here.]

So, I got wind of a girl being cyberstalked by a man with autism who is deadset on marrying her and molested her younger sister ( you can read her story here). At first, I thought it was an exaggeration. His twitter, tho. His twitter. If this is legit, I feel so, so sorry for this girl. Very much reminds me of Chris, if he was more persistent with his sweethearts. I know Chris isn't all sunshine and bubbles, but this dude comes off as a little less...funny. Sets off my no-no-rapey bells off faster, anyways.He also shares Chris's art skills, style of dress, and just plain creep factor. I apologize if this is in the wrong section, wasn't quite sure where to put it since I can't access lolcow general. Here is some of his 12,000+ tweets revolving mostly around her:

I have autism and say stuff I shouldn't. Working on this in therapy. I also love this one girl and am on a quest for reciprocation.
In my heart, Canada.
Okay. I filmed myself demonstrating anal on the Anna Pillow. In June when I have Internet I'll upload it somewhere or email it to peeps.
know this is bad, but I honestly don't care aboot anyone I kill or the people close to them. Anna comes first. Always.
Our marriage IS Anna's happiness, and both are way way more important than lives. Death is nothing. You die, you go to Heaven.
Our marriage, hooever, is very time sensitive. It has to happen before Bad Things happen and also our fertile years are limited
I CAN'T take no for an answer. We HAVE to be together. It's the only way we can be happy, and also God decided it.
Oh god, I just read a horrifying thing. Is it true females' vaginas leak some kind of fluid when they're aroosed? That is disgusting.
...I just tweeted a photo of them. Think Anna'll approve and be aroosed and want me up her butt and mooth in that order?

Last edited by a moderator:

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Re: Another creep similar to Chris?

Why does this cause me to have an image of "Nick Bate" in my head?

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So this will be the official Nick Bate thread.

WARNING: BE SURE TO GET READY BEFORE OPENING THIS SPOILER.
130392554928.jpg

Hyperion

D E A D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Re: Nick Bate - Another creep similar to Chris?

Oh god, I just read a horrifying thing. Is it true females' vaginas leak some kind of fluid when they're aroosed? That is disgusting.

Actually, its pretty hot. I have a feeling this guy will be expecting oral and will never give it because he thinks its gross.

...I just tweeted a photo of them. Think Anna'll approve and be aroosed and want me up her butt and mooth in that order?
[/quote]

As I said, expecting oral.

Tetsu Deinonychus

kiwifarms.net

serdog said:
I really think Anna need to call the RCMP, this person is not like Chris nor a lolcow but rather a dangerous person who screams Mr. Badtouch.
I agree. This person my have a lot in common with Chris and other LOLcows, but he's crossed the line. He's a dangerous stalker and this Anna person needs to call the police (if the sister molestation thing is true).

Guy-in-Gherkin-Getup

kiwifarms.net

^I feel so sorry for Anna, it seems like even her parents have tried to involve the law? Do you think she'd have a case against him? She lives in Canada, right? Could that work across borders? Whats upsetting (one of the many upsetting things, really) is that he is delusional and insists their marriage NEEDS to happen, and has said he'll ignore any law.

Guy-in-Gherkin-Getup

kiwifarms.net

Males in general. I don't know why. I have very few male friends. And I can't get dented because I gag if stuff is in my mooth
@NickBate Do you have any proof dentists would murder or maim you?
@orthodexy I'd rather my teeth die than risk someone murdering or maiming me, yes. Idk, I've just always had mental issues with males. Idk.
Why his teeth are so bad.

I really really want daughters though! I platonically love female children, they're awesome
If you feel the need to plug in platonic when referring to your children, red flags.
So, you know, just be pregnant for nine months, get a c-section, and I'll do the rest
@nickbate Why a C-section? And other than the obvious (being no) babies need their mothers for at least the 1st six months for food
@nickbate You clearly have no idea of the responsibilities of parenting and this is why you should never procreate
@MegasJLR I don't want doctors touching her vagina. Or the baby either. Also I don't want it touching her boobs so I'll give it formula.
@MegasJLR I know hoo to be a parent better than most people who are already parents.

@nickbate Doctors touch pregnant womens' vaginas all throughout pregnancy, not just during labour. Also pap tests? You are so selfish.
@nickbate Like you're basically saying you are willing to have her diagnosed with cancer, live with the pain of C-section scars and ...
@nickbate ... possibly have a stillbirth or otherwise dangerous labour because you don't want a part of her body touched by anyone but you
@MegasJLR I'm pretty sure vagina-touching is optional. I would like to avoid that option.
This is really scary. Possessive as fuck. He wouldn't want his child latching on to the gland that evolved to feed children.

Tetsu Deinonychus

kiwifarms.net

Nick L. Nickel Nick L. Nickel ‏@NickBate

@MegasJLR I'll stop when she marries me. So she'll marry me because she doesn't want to be indirectly responsible for murders.

1 Retweet
Anna's Not a Virgin

Jessa Jessa ‏@MegasJLR 9h

@NickBate No, you'll be put on death row and she'll be protected by the government.

@NickBate Even if you didn't end up killing people just threatening it is enough to be put in jail for a long time.

Nick L. Nickel ‏@NickBate 9h

@MegasJLR I know hoo to not get caught, dude. I plan murders pretty much constantly. Every detail is covered.
Collapse

1 Retweet
Anna's Not a Virgin

@NickBate Yeah okay. Because forensics aren't a thing. Or advertising your murder plots...

The guy is making genuine death threats! This is scary. But, still why doesn't this girl call the police instead of just posting on her blog asking for help. I tried to suggest that, but I don't have a Tumbler account.

I really hope this is all some sort of hoax. Some of this doesn't make sense. If it's real, my heart goes out to this poor girl.

BTW notice he doesn't know how to spell "how".

Guy-in-Gherkin-Getup

kiwifarms.net

He's extremely fascinated with anal sex. Most of the acts he wants to perform is anal. I tried going deep into his twitter account, and stopped at a part where he wanted to become poop sisters with someone. You rub each other poop on each other or something, then put that up each other's bums. Um.

He also didn't know why people need fishing rods since pokemon don't exist.

Tetsu Deinonychus

kiwifarms.net

Guy-in-Gherkin-Getup said:
He's extremely fascinated with anal sex. Most of the acts he wants to perform is anal. I tried going deep into his twitter account, and stopped at a part where he wanted to become poop sisters with someone. You rub each other poop on each other or something, then put that up each other's bums. Um.

He also didn't know why people need fishing rods since pokemon don't exist.

Okay, that would actually put him into LOLcow territory if the stalker+potential murderer/rapist thing didn't cancel it out. Ditto his rotten teeth.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Guy-in-Gherkin-Getup said:
Oh, my pictures finally went through! Yay! Thank you. So am I sexy enough for Anna to want me in her butt yet?
Evidently.
Also, wait, he thinks vaginal juice is icky, but shit is a-ok? What.

Status
Not open for further replies.