Opinion Nick Fuentes fills Milo’s gap -

Sargon's wife's son

kiwifarms.net
They’re being called the Groypers — named after Pepe the Frog’s more sinister, overweight toad cousin — and they’re making life hell for Charlie Kirk and his campus conservative organization Turning Point USA.

Following eyebrow-raising comments from Kirk recently that have been interpreted as elevating Israel above the United States, advocating automatic green cards for foreign exchange students, and one incident where a TPUSA leader was terminated after she posed in a group photograph with ‘fringe’ figures, the Groypers, led by 22-year-old shitlord Nick Fuentes, have been infiltrating TPUSA events to launch a barrage of uncomfortable questions at Kirk. In some instances, they’ve managed to dominate the entire Q and A portion of events, as Kirk squirms on stage.

This campaign of terror peaked Tuesday night at Ohio State, where Kirk was joined on stage by TPUSA ambassador Rob Smith, a gay, black, Iraq war veteran who, since leaving the Democrat party just last year has been a fixture on Fox News and the campus speaking circuit. Smith, or rather TPUSA’s open embrace of homosexuality, got the brunt of the attack at Ohio.

‘You’ve advocated on behalf of accepting homosexuality, accepting homosexual acts as normative in the conservative movement, how does anal sex help us win the culture war?’ one rosary-clutching, Fuentes plant asked.

It was a stunning moment and something I, as a gay man with right-wing views, have been desperate for someone to ask. Many lifelong conservatives have watched politely as a new class of people have been anointed their national spokespersons simply because they were ex-Democrats who ticked a certain identity box. I hope I do not fall into this category somewhere. Yet often these people, and I’m not talking about Rob, propped up as the second coming of William F. Buckley, turn out to be incurious morons who couldn’t tell Burke from Beyonce. They don’t truly understand conservatism. All they know is the left is bad and lies a lot, and they’ve built careers on this not exactly groundbreaking concept. The whole thing comes off as defensive posturing: if the left says we are racists and homophobes we must hand the spotlight over to our blacks and gays.

Smith took the mic, rattling and unprepared. He lauded America’s exceptionalism and the contributions gay men and lesbians make to society. But for an event titled ‘Culture War,’ his response seemed to only validate the perception that TPUSA is out-of-touch and not, in fact, comprised of cultural warriors. The correct response to that question, from a homosexual, should have been something like, ‘But, honey, without us your women would have awful hair.’

Fuentes and some of his followers, though certainly not all, could be said to legitimately hold far-right views on ‘white identity’, ethno-nationalism, and Christian morality. While many of the questions asked were tough, challenging, and highly engaging, there was an undeniable strain of authoritarianism weaved underneath. It was enthralling and slightly chilling. But by no means were all of their questions about race. Some were legitimate policy inquiries. Kirk dodged those, too.

This is happening for two reasons. First, the left is no longer an interesting or formidable foe. The culture war issues that sent Trump to the White House in 2016 are old hat to dissident right-wingers who live on the internet. That was a millennial war and now the zoomers are ascending. Those with a knack for sensing the mood of the nation and predicting the direction culture will go — a club, by the way, devoid of anyone on the left or in media — watch the left’s continued narrow-sighted, cannibalistic spiral of madness with increasing boredom, whether it’s Russiagate, impeachment, or boycotting a Chick-fil-A.

Once you’ve figured out the left, and have successfully stood up to them and survived, they become less worthy of your mental energy.

Conservatism, Inc does not understand this. They deliver talking points very well, but that’s about it. Still, they were aloof, or cocky, enough to title their campus tour ‘culture war,’ and didn’t think some people might cringe whenever they took stage firing t-shirts from a cannon while dressed in a J.Crew blazer, loafers, and Ray-Bans. Because, when all’s said and done, they’re corny and unconvincing. Even Turning Point’s own members are abandoning it: Twitter was awash yesterday with resignations, including two chapter presidents, one from Drexel University and the other from Kansas. And even Ann Coulter and Michelle Malkin retweeted the resignation statements. So it’s not just the dark underbelly of the internet waiting to see Kirk stumble.

Let’s face it, they’re as dorky as the Never-Trumpers, only younger. And yet, many see them as snatching the baton and appointing themselves the guardians of 2016’s spoils. I sincerely have no beef with Turning Point USA, Charlie Kirk, or anyone affiliated with that organization. They do decent work and all seem like nice, hard-working people. But as far as in-fighting goes, where liberals stifle and suffocate, conservatives brawl. And the celebratory reaction to Tuesday night’s spectacle from mainline Trump supporters who have zero tendencies toward ethno-nationalism proves what I’ve suspected for a while: there’s a feeling among anti-establishment conservatives that their self-appointed leaders have grown lazy and take their support for granted, if not downright insult their intelligence by robo-tweeting the same blanket statements about liberal corruption or America First, day in and day out, for three years. It never occurred to these cultural war generals to evolve, that people may be thirsty for depth, more philosophy, Christianity, or just quality entertainment.

Following Tuesday night’s melee, Rob Smith (whom I know personally, and like) stirred even more ire when he took to Twitter to claim the event had been infiltrated by neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Other conservatives with blue check marks but not affiliated with TPUSA echoed this. While I don’t understand the obsession some on the right have with Israel — pro or con, despite personally falling in the pro-camp — and I glaze over at any mention of ‘white identity,’ if the embarrassment on stage didn’t do it, those tweets may have been the death of Turning Point. The media’s treatment of Covington Catholic student Nicholas Sandmann is still fresh for Trumpers. How could anyone, especially supposed leaders of the culture war, label young men in MAGA hats as Nazis, carelessly deploying the same empty, meaningless insults the left uses to destroy lives? No one has forgotten that Kirk condemned the Covington boys before he praised them.

If the energy behind the Groyper insurgency has you worried about an actual rising tide of ethno-nationalism, Facebook and Twitter are to blame. Silicon Valley censorship created Nick Fuentes. The true culture warriors on the right, save for the president himself, were silenced by Big Tech when it became clear how beloved and effective they were. Love them or hate them, the likes of Alex Jones, Gavin McInnes, Roger Stone, and Milo Yiannopoulos built large followings of young right-wing men. They could be mean, offensive, shocking, and totally bonkers but they weren’t consciously steering their audience towards ethno-nationalism. They also understood and listened to their audience better than anyone else in living memory in the conservative movement.

Their un-personing left a gigantic void in the national discourse that Conservatism, Inc, ill-equipped, rushed in to fill. These new interlopers lack the talent, insight, intelligence, and grit of the Banned. (Full disclosure, I also personally know Yiannopoulos and McInnes and have worked with them before). It also created the opportunity for extremely self-confident zoomer Fuentes to rise up and give a contrarian, challenging voice against the new, unelected face of Trumpism. Had the aforementioned provocateurs never been banned, Turning Point would be in no one’s crosshairs, but just another, milder delegation sitting under the big tent. No one would have heard of Nick Fuentes.

deodorant

proud soldier in the war on christmas
kiwifarms.net
There's literally nothing wrong with being gay, please tell me that these stupid fucking cuckservatives aren't going to fucking fight this battle AGAIN for their stupid sky daddy.

Nick Fuentes is a shining example of zoomer stupidity even on the right wing.

Eryngium

Fix animated profile pics @Null you gutless mothe
kiwifarms.net
There's literally nothing wrong with being gay, please tell me that these stupid fucking cuckservatives aren't going to fucking fight this battle AGAIN for their stupid sky daddy.

It's just a buch of Nu-conservatives looking for boomer votes and trying to deplatform Nick for asking questions about their obsessive allegiance to the legitimate state and of Israel.

Marchesa_ofthe_Vast

Mediocre Commentator
kiwifarms.net
You know it wouldn't surprise me if the Powers That Be find or manufacture some embarrassing info on Mr. Fuentes and he gets totally discredited in the next month or so.
I've watched a few Nick streams, that he's still on YouTube surprises me. He better have a backup because it's not hard to dig for something particularly edgy.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net

For what I know and read myself, they really don't care about whether a person is or not gay or whatever. They're mad that this is a main topic of conservatism.

And they aren't wrong.

The type of conservatism Kirk promotes wants desperately to be accepted and not perceived as the "villains" and that's all they do. They never actively do or promote anything that would help the American people. I mean, I don't particularly like Nick Fuentes, but I can see where he's coming from.

I really don't like the belief that we must accept someone's actions just by the results even if the background is wrong, but this has served well to expose Kirk as a shill. If you claim to be an American conservative and you can't ask whether you would put America before another country, you're not just a fraud, but you're a moron. This isn't about being an anti-semite (more on that below), but asking very valid questions on why a country should be paying for another one's war.

And of course, the fact that they're now demanding Nick Fuentes to be deplatformed just because he "denies" the Holocaust is hilarious, but not remotely surprising: "free speech, free speech, until you say something that offends Jews".

los pepes

kiwifarms.net
There is literally nothing these go along losers won't accept in their never ending quest to convince liberals that they are the good conservatives so please like them. The only reason they are not down with castrating 6 year olds (yet) is because it's still unpopular with most Americans, and even divided on the left. If and when the left finally crushes dissent on that issue and turns their attention completely toward "transphobes" on it, you can bet these same clowns will be sitting up there arguing that it's totally normal and conservative and all American to cut off your sons dick to make him your daughter and that "we'll never win if we alienate moderates with hate and intolerance, besides it's 202x there is nothing wrong with being trans!" It's a sick joke.

I'm not for endless purity wars like the left has devolved into, but there comes a point when you trot some black fag out on stage like Kirk did and sit around with him laughing and celebrating the fact that the founding demographic of this country will be less than 25% by the end of the century and scold people that they should just get with the times and accept it all, I'm left wondering what do they even want to conserve at this point? It seems to me all they want to conserve are corporate tax cuts and Israel.

You know it wouldn't surprise me if the Powers That Be find or manufacture some embarrassing info on Mr. Fuentes and he gets totally discredited in the next month or so.
They've already got him dead to rights on the crime the Anti-Semitism and Holocaust Denial. Yet... people are not giving crap. It was inevitable that eventually the labels of nazi and anti-semitic would lose their power, as they are applied so liberally. Refreshing and long overdue. Especially when those labels are used to suppress truthful statements and honest debate, as they are here.

He's definitely going to be deplatformed, but I don't think he's going to go away so easily, not like many others who've been roasted by the ADL/SPLC/ETC. He's making the entire phony right-wing look stupid and not cowing when being threatened by the usual jewish gatekeepers. Can his popularity prevent him from getting buried for speech that routinely and continually results in deplatforming for others? Regardless, its some damn juicy drama and I love it.

trot some black fag out on stag
"Who likes Cardi B?"
TPUSA is done, they're over, and that is their last words. That gay black guy is so dim and cringe that they have lost any potential they had to develop a youthful base.

Last edited:

software

ok zoomer.
kiwifarms.net
They've already got him dead to rights on the crime the Anti-Semitism and Holocaust Denial. Yet... people are not giving crap. It was inevitable that eventually the labels of nazi and anti-semitic would lose their power, as they are applied so liberally. Refreshing and long overdue. Especially when those labels are used to suppress truthful statements and honest debate, as they are here.

He's definitely going to be deplatformed, but I don't think he's going to go away so easily, not like many others who've been roasted by the ADL/SPLC/ETC. He's making the entire phony right-wing look stupid and not cowing when being threatened by the usual jewish gatekeepers. Can his popularity prevent him from getting buried for speech that routinely and continually results in deplatforming for others? Regardless, its some damn juicy drama and I love it.

"Who likes Cardi B?"
TPUSA is done, they're over, and that is their last words. That gay black guy is so dim and cringe that they have lost any potential they had to develop a youthful base.
Cardi B regularly got men drunk and high and then robbed them while working as a stripper. Rumor is she raped them too but Cardi specifically denies that element of the story.

The more you know.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gay conservatives are an oxymoron anyway. You simply can't be both. Conservatives will never truly accept LGBT people.
Traditionalists won't. Conservatives like Fuentes and Kirk do all day.

Cardi B regularly got men drunk and high and then robbed them while working as a stripper. Rumor is she raped them too but Cardi specifically denies that element of the story.

The more you know.
They were paying for sex, right? So what's the problem there?

Rand /pol/

RIP Corrugated Daffodils, Teri-Teri, & Cinderblock
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"The powers that be" don't need to manufacture anything to discredit a Cuban dropout who lives with his parents and makes YouTube videos.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino