Opinion Nick Fuentes fills Milo’s gap -

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

TheWatchfulFurfag

Hovers over the e-highway of autism
kiwifarms.net
Ok, take this is as a somehow "edgy" take, but I don't see him as an anti-semitic. I think the problem here could be cultural.

I mean, he it's accused of being an anti-semite by people who also speak openly about their disagreements and dislike for Muslims and their culture and how they don't want to adapt to Western society. Why is that not considered hateful while the other one is? Either both are hateful or neither is. And you see the people who say that "islamophobic" is not a real word, using "anti-semitic" quite loosely to their convenience.

Now, Brits have a natural dislike for Germans. And Spaniards arent' very much into French people. It's a cultural thing. It happens. So, if Fuentes was raised by his father who still got some of his Latino background, then, American or not, he was probably raised talking openly about things that are more naturally discussed in Latin America. Here, you have people openly saying what they don't like about many groups, including, of course, Jews. In Spain isn't that odd either to have certain opinions about Jews.

I'm not saying this is the case nor I'm defending him, but I'm just entertaining the idea that, maybe, Nick is just doing what he's been raised to believe and, for him, there is nothing wrong with criticism towards Jews in the same way Ben Shapiro believes there is nothing wrong on his criticisms of Muslim culture.
I don't know if it's criticism of Jews when you look at his past conduct. I'm usually pretty skeptical of this stuff, BECAUSE of how it's been misused and abused, but his conduct tells me that he's a bona fide antisemite. Just like alot of his ilk, they hide behind seven layers of irony otherwise they get stomped from life. His little disclaimer about not being a white nat doesn't really make sense, It reeks of someone saying 'No homo' after telling you they love slobbering down on a big dick.

When you call everyone a nazi, you let the actual whitenats and whatever slip the net.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if it's criticism of Jews when you look at his past conduct. I'm usually pretty skeptical of this stuff, BECAUSE of how it's been misused and abused, but his conduct tells me that he's a bona fide antisemite. Just like alot of his ilk, they hide behind seven layers of irony otherwise they get stomped from life. His little disclaimer about not being a white nat doesn't really make sense, It reeks of someone saying 'No homo' after telling you they love slobbering down on a big dick.

When you call everyone a nazi, you let the actual whitenats and whatever slip the net.
why is wrong he doesn't like Jews? Many people don't like Christians or don't like Muslims and nobody gives a damn.

Since when opinions on Judaism became the moral compass of our society?

TheWatchfulFurfag

Hovers over the e-highway of autism
kiwifarms.net
why is wrong he doesn't like Jews? Many people don't like Christians or don't like Muslims and nobody gives a damn.

I don't know, maybe because within our lifetime a powerful nation made it their policy to exterminate every jew they could find? (Said guy also denies this shit happened),

Call a cigar a cigar, the guy clearly isn't very fond of jews, and is a white nationalist.

Last edited:

MacBríd

kiwifarms.net
There's literally nothing wrong with being gay, please tell me that these stupid fucking cuckservatives aren't going to fucking fight this battle AGAIN for their stupid sky daddy.

Nick Fuentes is a shining example of zoomer stupidity even on the right wing.
Is this sarcasm or do you really think a state of living that natural biology actively tries to disease into oblivion is normal?

The mechanism of the universe (God), has made whores and homosexuals (no difference) the target of numerous ailments, and only by desperate funding of gayscience can you possibly survive your depraved lifestyle.
Homosexuality is rebellion against nature, designed by skesis for the ruin of civilization.

Alternatively, good troll.

Man of the Sea

DUDE PLAYING A DUDE
kiwifarms.net

There's nothing wrong with hating individuals, but there is something vastly wrong with hating a generalized group. Its why I was so apprehensive to visit the farms earlier, because I thought everyone here were asshat exceptional individuals wanting to doxx people regularly, when in reality, there are plenty of people on the spectrum of reasonable that are also willing to listen to each other and argue and have actual interesting discourse. Its not opinions on Judaism that is wrong, its generalized opinions of Jewish people that most people dislike. I hate Nick not because he is labeled a white supremacist, I hate Nick because he has expressed his dumbass white-people-are-getting-bred-out opinions. It just so happens that that fits white supremacist rhetoric and we have labels to easily describe certain people in a short phrase.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I don't know, maybe because within our lifetime a powerful nation made it their policy to exterminate every jew they could find? (Said guy also denies this shit happened),
Well, I'm sorry that only happened to you alone and didn't happen to anyone else in the history of humanity nor in current day.

I mean, it's not like China is trying to get rid of their Muslim population RIGHT NOW and yet, if someone say we shouldn't criticize Islam otherwise it's Islamophobic, we'd call this person a moron.

I can go and say "Muslims are a bunch of savages that won't integrate to society!" while China is putting them in concentration camps PRECISELY becaue they won't adapt to their own society and many people like Ben Shapiro would say we should separate two events... while Nick saying "well, there are shady things about the Holocaust" (because that's what he's saying) is practically the same as demanding each of them should be put down.

So, excuse us for not prioritize your tragedy over the tragedies of our own people.

garakfan69

Please be patient, I have idiocy
kiwifarms.net
I mean, it's not like China is trying to get rid of their Muslim population RIGHT NOW and yet, if someone say we shouldn't criticize Islam otherwise it's Islamophobic, we'd call this person a moron.
Who is even criticising Judaism though? Has Nick ever pointed to a section of the Torah he doesn't like?
It's always about the Jewish people. And unlike Islamophobia, antisemitism refers to the people, not the religion.

Man of the Sea

DUDE PLAYING A DUDE
kiwifarms.net
Well, I'm sorry that only happened to you alone and didn't happen to anyone else in the history of humanity nor in current day.

I can go and say "Muslims are a bunch of savages that won't integrate to society!" while China is putting them in concentration camps PRECISELY becaue they won't adapt to their own society and many people like Ben Shapiro would say we should separate two events... while Nick saying "well, there are shady things about the Holocaust" (because that's what he's saying) is practically the same as demanding each of them should be put down.

So, excuse us for not prioritize your tragedy over the tragedies of our own people.
HURDUR Let me build this strawman about how Ben Shapiro feels about the Muslim concentration camps in China, that will totally help me defend Nick and his exceptionalism of saying "well, there are shady things about the Holocaust."

nosemouth

kiwifarms.net
What really has done her in was not denouncing anything he was quoted as saying when directly confronted with the quotes.
She's not required to denounce anything, or further the narrative of the people who hate her.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
HURDUR Let me build this strawman about how Ben Shapiro feels about the Muslim concentration camps in China, that will totally help me defend Nick and his exceptionalism of saying "well, there are shady things about the Holocaust."
Who is even criticising Judaism though? Has Nick ever pointed to a section of the Torah he doesn't like?
It's always about the Jewish people. And unlike Islamophobia, antisemitism refers to the people, not the religion.
Ben-Shapiro-1024x539.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Wheelchair and Unog

Man of the Sea

DUDE PLAYING A DUDE
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1015832

Ah yes, the 9 year old quote that he has already stated was a mistake and was dumb to tweet out and the same article that he disavowed. Truly you have strengthened your own argument.

Thank Fuck For Evil Otto

He lived the life of a black man, authentically.
kiwifarms.net

Call a cigar a cigar, the guy clearly isn't very fond of jews, and is a white nationalist.
Some jews died a while back, now they cannot be criticized or even spoken of in anything less than reverence?

Your argument is shite.

Also there is nothing at all wrong with being a white nationalist. Especially in a nation created and designed for white people up until it was subverted in 1965.

Elaine Benes

I'm queen of the castle!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also there is nothing at all wrong with being a white nationalist. Especially in a nation created and designed for white people up until it was subverted in 1965.
What "white" are you talking about? People of Irish and Italian descent weren't always considered white in the US until the turn of the last century, and in certain parts of the country, Latinos were. Even Middle Easterners, according to the Census Bureau, are classified as white.

ApatheticViewer

kiwifarms.net

I have zero problems with it morally speaking but the Jewish conspiracy stuff really rubs me the wrong way and makes our side look like insane fucking dipshits.

A group of Jewish elites are running every major company and have infiltrated every branch of government. They also faked the Holocaust for sympathy points. Its complete crackpot horseshit and I don't see how it helps our side.

If I say kill all Muslims or deport all refugees that's a message the average person can get behind.

Last edited:
I have zero problems with it morally speaking but the Jewish conspiracy stuff really rubs me the wrong way and makes our side look like insane fucking dipshits.

A group of Jewish elites are running every major company and have infiltrated every branch of government. They also faked the Holocaust for sympathy points. Its complete crackpot horseshit and I don't see how it helps our side.

If I say kill all Muslims or deport all refugees that's a message the average person can get behind.
such a theory also suggests that "muh master race" white people are incredibly incompetent for allowing it to happen, and somehow even more clueless on what to do about it today.

Its an interesting strategy to say your race is too stupid to know its being subverted by a tiny minority, and can't seem to do anything about it despite how obvious it totally is. I don't think it'll pay off though.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino