Opinion Nick Fuentes fills Milo’s gap -

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

Freedom Fries

kiwifarms.net
What "white" are you talking about? People of Irish and Italian descent weren't always considered white in the US until the turn of the last century, and in certain parts of the country, Latinos were. Even Middle Easterners, according to the Census Bureau, are classified as white.
I'm not even a white nationalist or anything, and I'm tired of hearing this. It's just dumb and wrong as evidenced by the Naturalization Act of 1790 which limited naturalization (citizenship) to "free white persons of good character." Being discriminated against doesn't make you not white. Not being discriminated against doesn't make you white.

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
There's nothing wrong with hating individuals, but there is something vastly wrong with hating a generalized group.
I hate Nick not because he is labeled a white supremacist, I hate Nick because he has expressed his dumbass white-people-are-getting-bred-out opinions. It just so happens that that fits white supremacist rhetoric and we have labels to easily describe certain people in a short phrase.
:thinking:

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I have zero problems with it morally speaking but the Jewish conspiracy stuff really rubs me the wrong way and makes our side look like insane fucking dipshits.

A group of Jewish elites are running every major company and have infiltrated every branch of government. They also faked the Holocaust for sympathy points. Its complete crackpot horseshit and I don't see how it helps our side.

If I say kill all Muslims or deport all refugees that's a message the average person can get behind.
I don't like those stupid theories either. I just don't think a person is some irredeemable jew hater demon just for saying it. Some people just don't like Jews, as some others don't like Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Pagans, and others. We all have learned to deal with it or are demanded to deal with it. Christians and Muslims especially get told often to just shrug it off. The Neocon branch that is mostly Jewish didn't get the memo and it's a capital sin to mention that maybe, their biases about their religion affect their political views. Or is anyone here pretending a Muslim or a Catholic wouldn't be wary of a new policy saying they're gonna just blow up Mecca or the Vatican? Of course a Jewish would want Israel to be protected. Nobody would blame them. And I think it's brave of Shapiro to say he would put America before Israel. There are Christians who are so cucked that they would put Israel before America, though.

tuscangarder

☭☭☭Redgang☭☭☭
kiwifarms.net
I don't like those stupid theories either. I just don't think a person is some irredeemable jew hater demon just for saying it.
It's more than clear he heavily dislikes jews tho. This is fed by his belief that Jews control the American gov and influence the culture negatively. These types of ideas are usually what is behind jew hate. I'm not sure I've met a jew hater that didn't hold these ideas.

Thank Fuck For Evil Otto

He lived the life of a black man, authentically.
kiwifarms.net
What "white" are you talking about? People of Irish and Italian descent weren't always considered white in the US until the turn of the last century, and in certain parts of the country, Latinos were. Even Middle Easterners, according to the Census Bureau, are classified as white.
The framers of the constitution knew exactly what they meant when they explicitly spelled it out, codifying it in the Naturalization Acts of 1790, 1795, and 1798. 'White' did not include latinos and arabs. To niggle on this aspect is pointless, there is no debate: the US was by and for white people, which was european peoples of the white races. They were not confused about whether that included mestizos or a light-skinned persian named Ibn Al-ahkbar. "But hey, our broken vassal state says everyone who isn't brown is white!" If America was still governed by and for Americans, that would not be so.

While its true that Irish and Italian were seen as other when they first arrived, likely in large part because they flooded in by the millions. A lot of the animosity surrounding their introduction was not just because they were other, it was because, as is typical when immigrants flood in, they depressed wages and displaced workers. The resentment towards them was not blind hatred, but in many ways pragmatic.

The fact is that for 350 years American was, by design, by and for white people of european origins. After that Hart-Celler act in 1965 immigration into the US was inverted. becoming almost entirely non-white. Just as America was white by design, its browning is also by design, the vision of one Baron Coudenhove-Kalergi, and has been enacted in every white nation.

During his first term in the House, Celler was present when Congress completed legislating the highly restrictive “national origins” system limiting immigration to the United States to under 400,000 a year based on country of origin. The goal of the legislation was to keep America an Anglo-Saxon country. Celler spent the next 40 years seeking to overturn the Johnson Acts and finally did so in 1965 as a co-sponsor of the Hart-Celler Act.
The betrayal of American values codified in the Hart-Celler Act of 1965 has destroyed the nation, permanently, undoing what the founders wisely tried to prevent. Emanuel Celler was an enemy of the state, and his subversion was indicative of the huge misstep that the US made by allowing jews to inhabit any positions of power (the damage done by their ownership of entertainment and news medias in this country makes the holocaust look like a papercut. enjoy seeing your castrated pre-teen son dancing for dollars at a gay bar at 2am).

Its an interesting strategy to say your race is too stupid to know its being subverted by a tiny minority, and can't seem to do anything about it despite how obvious it totally is. I don't think it'll pay off though.
That's where their ownership of the news and entertainment media comes in. Up until the introduction of the smartphone, that vein of propaganda was practically unchallenged. What did people know? They know what movies and TV and newspapers told them. Who was telling them? Institutions overwhelming controlled by zionist jews. They had long schemed about doing just that, subverting a nations institutions from within, publicly even, since the late 19th century. Those tactics are the hallmarks of bolshevik interference. Garbage in, garbage out.

"People are stupid for letting that happen!" Most people were not given information or grounding to be able to even ascertain something like that had happened or could happen. I mean, Snoop Dogg is guest starring on Seinfeld this week, what are you even talking about psyops by intelligence, tactics of geopolitical warfare, and subversion of government by zionist zealots? Did you even see what Miley Cyrus was wearing?!

A nation who cannot control the flow of information to its citizens is doomed. Worse yet is allowing the flow of information to be controlled by enemies of the nation. The media ownership helps keeps the plebs in line, and the ownership of finance helps keep the elites in line. Its a simple strategy that is foolproof. Really, to deny that jews run entertainment and news media, and education, in most western nations is to deny reality. To deny that they aren't putting their collective interests above all - which is the hallmark of their tribe (and really just a smart move for any insular group like that) - is downright naive.

Last edited:

Ash Gassem

kiwifarms.net
Ok, take this is as a somehow "edgy" take, but I don't see him as an anti-semitic. I think the problem here could be cultural.

I mean, he it's accused of being an anti-semite by people who also speak openly about their disagreements and dislike for Muslims and their culture and how they don't want to adapt to Western society. Why is that not considered hateful while the other one is? Either both are hateful or neither is. And you see the people who say that "islamophobic" is not a real word, using "anti-semitic" quite loosely to their convenience.

Now, Brits have a natural dislike for Germans. And Spaniards arent' very much into French people. It's a cultural thing. It happens. So, if Fuentes was raised by his father who still got some of his Latino background, then, American or not, he was probably raised talking openly about things that are more naturally discussed in Latin America. Here, you have people openly saying what they don't like about many groups, including, of course, Jews. In Spain isn't that odd either to have certain opinions about Jews.

I'm not saying this is the case nor I'm defending him, but I'm just entertaining the idea that, maybe, Nick is just doing what he's been raised to believe and, for him, there is nothing wrong with criticism towards Jews in the same way Ben Shapiro believes there is nothing wrong on his criticisms of Muslim culture.
I like how the standard for not being antisemitic is never criticizing jews as a group. Must be nice to have that exclusive immunity. Wealthiest group of people in the world, and criticizing them is evil; amazin' coincidence.

FromaCorvairSix

My flat six mama, she keeps me hid.
kiwifarms.net
Nick Fuentes is basically the second coming of Richard Spencer, only dumber and without an intense love of Depeche Mode. He's controlled opposition. While dozens of mainstream conservatives have been blacklisted from youtube and social media for far less, somehow he remains standing.
The whole situation just glows, in more ways than one. Is it just a coincidence that Nick and his minions little stunts harassing Charlie Kirk and DJT Jr. started showing up all over mainstream media just as public support for Schiff's "impeachment inquiry", especially among moderate and swing voters has been falling apart?
I think not.
This brings back to life the whole Charlottesville/Trump supporters are Nazis narrative that the media had an orgy over leading up to the 2018 midterms.

Last edited:

SBG

kiwifarms.net
How is nick still on youtube let alone monetized.
He hasn't been on the left's radar too much, which may change if Jared Holt is going at him due to guys like Crenshaw talking to him about Nick.

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
Ever since the OSU event that kicked this all off, Andrew Anglin has been falling head-over-heels for Nick Fuentes:

Thank Fuck For Evil Otto

kiwifarms.net
Nick Fuentes is basically the second coming of Richard Spencer, only dumber and without an intense love of Depeche Mode. He's controlled opposition. While dozens of mainstream conservatives have been blacklisted from youtube and social media for far less, somehow he remains standing.
The whole situation just glows, in more ways than one. Is it just a coincidence that Nick and his minions little stunts harassing Charlie Kirk and DJT Jr. started showing up all over mainstream media just as public support for Schiff's "impeachment inquiry", especially among moderate and swing voters has been falling apart?
I think not.
This brings back to life the whole Charlottesville/Trump supporters are Nazis narrative that the media had an orgy over leading up to the 2018 midterms.
He doesnt appear to be calculating enough to glow. With Spencer it was obvious, what with the media hate-fawning over him, and his generally slimy demeanor. Fuentes gets only hate, no fawn, from a limited amount of the media. He does not appear to glow.

Thank Fuck For Evil Otto

kiwifarms.net
Low Tide | The Z Blog

“When the tide goes out you find out who’s naked” is an old gag in the Wall Street world, often attributed to Warren Buffett. He likes to include it in his annual letters to investors. What he means by it is the risk positions of a company are only known when they face adverse conditions, like a downturn in the economy. Others have used a version of the aphorism to mean that you find out who is a smart investor when the market takes a downturn. Similar idea, broader application.

The same sort of thinking applies to politics. Like most Wall Street traders, the political class is the last notice the tide going out on them. Most came into the game during a rising tide and came to assume good times are perpetual. If you live in the Imperial Capital, this sense is reinforced by the fact it is always a boom time, in terms of the economy, around Washington. Every year trillions of dollars flow into the city and those dollars don’t spend themselves. It’s always Christmas in the DC.

The tide does go out in politics. The moderate Democrats learned that lesson in the early 1990’s as the party began to radicalize. For the longest time they got to play the old game of talking like a normal person at home, but going along with the radicals when it came time to vote. Then Newt Gingrich figured out how to exploit this contradiction and the moderate wing of the Democrat party was eliminated in the 1994 midterm elections. The tide went out and the moderates were naked.

Something similar happened with the neoconservative cabal that had controlled the Republican Party for decades. Their appeals to normal white guy patriotism had been so effective at directing support for their endless wars in the Middle East, they just assumed it would work forever. They did not see the growing backlash on their Right until Trump captured the Republican nomination. Their reaction to the tide going out on their enterprise revealed things about them best left concealed.

One of those things revealed in 2016 was just how much these people despises their target audience. That in turn has raised an age-old question about the sorts of people in the neoconservative movement. A warmonger like Jonah Goldberg never met a war you should not fight on his behalf, but he is always ready to lecture you on your moral failings while you wage that war on his behalf. What low tide for the neocons meant was the stench of an age-old hatred for the victims of their perfidy.

Today the tide is going out again and this time it is the remaining figures of Conservative Inc. showing their nature to the world. Nick Fuentes, the young YouTube personality, has become a bug-light of sorts, for grifters to immolate themselves on in a fit of moral outrage over the groypers. It is as if there is a secret contest to see which one can put on the best smug face as they shriek about Fuentes. One after another, the dull and the witless have stepped forward to bleat their unhappiness.

Here we have bugman Dan McLaughlin claiming he sees the army of the invisible Hitlers all around Fuentes. Here we have bourgeois hausfrau Claire Lehmann warning about tricksters between trips to the liquor cabinet. John Cardillo, who everyone assumed was dead, turned up to remind everyone why that would be his best career move. The only thing that guy needs is a pic of himself on his Harley that he never takes out of the driveway. He’s the B-roll of a documentary on boomer conservatism.

Another guy who should collect his paycheck wearing a ski mask and carry a gun is Jim Geraghty from National Review. He penned a tantrum that reads like an interview with a teenage girl after an accident. Not to be left out, David French chimed-in to remind everyone that he is the king of cucks.. French is a guy who stepped over the poor and suffering in his own backyard so he could kidnap an Africa baby to tote around as a trophy to his perverted sense of righteousness.

Of course, the guys with a color in their name have got in on the game. Here we have someone calling himself Dominic Green at the Spectator telling us the groypers are the real fascists. Here’s someone calling himself Matt Purple, at the ironically titled American Conservative, telling us Fuentes is the omen. Keep in mind that AmCon has defended and employed a guy regularly arrested for soliciting sex from children. Yet, they are outraged over talk about demographic reality. When the tide goes out, guys with colors in their name reveal their perfidy.

That is what is so revealing about these guys swarming to attack Fuentes and his young acolytes. They are so craven and hollow; they are incapable of seeing any humanity in these young men. They are antibodies of the establishment, attacking what they are told is a pathogen. Nowhere in their attacks do they mention that these are young men, motivated by a real concern for their future. For the automatons of Conservative Inc., none of that matters. They do what they are told.

In dissident circles, there is a debate about whether conservatism, as an institution, is worth saving. James Kirkpatrick has a book on the subject and has talked about this topic at various events. In the end, it may be a self-answering question. As the tide goes out and more and more of these people are revealed to be hollow, soulless men without chests, the conservative enterprise looks shabbier and uglier. At this point, the question is whether they can withstand the rising tide of the dissident right.

Reactions: void

Freddy Freaker

Herald of the Superior Future
kiwifarms.net
Yeah the only acceptable response is losing with dignity and principles while the left and neocons call you a Nazi and destroy you and your family. Fuentes has handled shit much better than Dick Spencer who thought Roman salutes and goon marches were a good idea. I’m not a huge fan of Fuentes but if he can avoid the traps that others fell into in 2017, he will come out well in the end. They’ll still unperson him but they’re going to do that to anyone who challenges the system whether they have good optics or not. All the more proof that antifa is just shock troops for woke capital.
Probably because Dickie Spencer is a Fed. His family are friends with the Bushes

• Agree
Reactions: pwnest injun

Cocktimus prime

kiwifarms.net
He hasn't been on the left's radar too much, which may change if Jared Holt is going at him due to guys like Crenshaw talking to him about Nick.

There are far smaller and lesser known channels than nicks that have been nuked. Nick is a gay op

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
I would say that civics is no longer given any importance in the public education system combined with mostly left leaning people saying that it's okay to be whatever you want (as long as you vote for us) as some people like my former coworker at my job who thought people should not assimilate. Combine that with some right leaning people who just want the money or strong aloof individualistic types while fucking over their communities and we got a recipe for disaster. The constitution of the United States has survived so long because people had to believe in it to be accepted, it's no longer the cause.

An example is when liberals start defending Muslims as being compatible with western civilization, I just laugh and bewildered. There no are no Islamic nations or Muslim majority that have a 1st amendment, hell say something about the prophet and they will burn down their own shit. And Muslim communities have two sided lives and just as patriarchal as their Christian boogeyman enemies combined with useful tokens like Linda Sarsour or Ilhan Omar. No way will Muslim men allow themselves to be ruled by women and this was established by precedent when the battle of the camel happened.

It's also no secret that the top elite in this nation want the USA to be more like western Europe in certain ways like gun control and less reliance on self defense, less emphasis on religion, less individualism, more beaucracy and very cosmopolitan outlook. I noticed the elite don't like the standard American accent and have people with British accents want to say stuff they believe to be smart on our tvs.

I personally think NATO needs to fucking die for the Europeans to grow balls on their own. Their reliance on our weaponry and soldiers is why their countries look good to the point the brits abandoned their defense industry and use all our stuff. Let's see how they down in their own and they can, Napoleon, Bismarck and Charlesmagne didn't come from vacuums.

Just my two cents on some discussions that need to happen because this current paradigm culture war stuff can't last forever and some day the chickens will come home to roost.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino