Opinion Nick Fuentes fills Milo’s gap -

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

Rice Is Ready

Now you're under my control!
kiwifarms.net
Love how Nick is just exclusively known as "holocaust denier" whenever he's mentioned in an article. Like he's some kind of historical revisionist that exclusively talks about the holocaust and nothing else. Jews are absolutely the slimiest most disingenuous bunch to ever exist on this planet and I don't care for them very much!
Screenshot_20191127-180949.png

This is fed by his belief that Jews control the American gov and influence the culture negatively.
They literally do though. Do you live under a rock?

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Love how Nick is just exclusively known as "holocaust denier" whenever he's mentioned in an article. Like he's some kind of historical revisionist that exclusively talks about the holocaust and nothing else. Jews are absolutely the slimiest most disingenuous bunch to ever exist on this planet and I don't care for them very much!
View attachment 1028889

They literally do though. Do you live under a rock?
Not as slimy as eating your own snot on camera.

dankogrg

kiwifarms.net
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: 3119967d0c

Ashy the Angel

The Cultural Marxist under your bed
kiwifarms.net
Then:
IMG_20191129_110311.jpg

Now:
IMG_20191129_110316.jpg

I don't know whats funnier. Conservatives suddenly pretending that they didn't know EXACTLY who these people were when they cozied up to them for votes, or Nick's white nationalist army trying to get conservatives to become as racist as they are.

I sorta hope they succeed in pissing off every token nonwhite grifter who exists purely to be used as a tool by conservatives to show how not-racist they are tho.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
Then:
View attachment 1029987

Now:
View attachment 1029988

I don't know whats funnier. Conservatives suddenly pretending that they didn't know EXACTLY who these people were when they cozied up to them for votes, or Nick's white nationalist army trying to get conservatives to become as racist as they are.

I sorta hope they succeed in pissing off every token nonwhite grifter who exists purely to be used as a tool by conservatives to show how not-racist they are tho.
1. Well are conservatives racist then and the left was right?
2. Who the fuck is Kathy Wu?
3. So Republicans should not pursue being a big tent party like the democrats?

Edit: FFS I should have known its Ashy

Sargon's wife's son

kiwifarms.net
Then:
View attachment 1029987

Now:
View attachment 1029988

Maybe this quote from him can help. Pretty communistic but is it based?

"Let us consider the actual, worldly Jew – not the Sabbath Jew, as Bauer does, but the everyday Jew. Let us not look for the secret of the Jew in his religion, but let us look for the secret of his religion in the real Jew. What is the secular basis of Judaism? Practical need, self-interest. What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money. Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man – and turns them into commodities…. The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange…. The chimerical nationality of the Jew is the nationality of the merchant, of the man of money in general.[...] The Jew has emancipated himself in a Jewish manner, not only because he has acquired financial power, but also because, through him and also apart from him, money has become a world power and the practical Jewish spirit has become the practical spirit of the Christian nations. The Jews have emancipated themselves insofar as the Christians have become Jews. [...] In the final analysis, the emancipation of the Jews is the emancipation of mankind from Judaism

Karl Marx

The negro is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations.

Che Guevara

It is now completely clear to me that he, as is proved by his cranial formation and his hair, descends from the Negroes who had joined Moses’ exodus from Egypt, assuming that his mother or grandmother on the paternal side had not interbred with a nigger. Now this union of Judaism and Germanism with a basic Negro substance must produce a peculiar product. The obtrusiveness of the fellow is also nigger-like.”
Karl Marx

Karl Marx is f****** based

CaesarCzech

kiwifarms.net
Then:
View attachment 1029987

Now:
View attachment 1029988

Dafuq is Fuentes having against Asians ? he is unironically going farther then Hitler in this.

Wheelchair

The future is now
kiwifarms.net
I don't know whats funnier
Cuckservative inc doing fucking CPAC event in prison and niggers convicted for murder preaching muh free markets is way funnier than anything Nick the Spic could ever hope to do.
I sorta hope they succeed in pissing off every token nonwhite grifter who exists purely to be used as a tool by conservatives to show how not-racist they are tho
Unlikely. The sheer ungodly amount of shekels you can collect off of GOP by being based gay nigger or based tranny outweigh any remaining decency those people might've had.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's the whole eating it part.
Come now. Would you prefer that someone pick their nose and eat the product, or that they smear it on the underside of a desk like a piece of gum? Would you rather shake hands with the former or the latter?

Thank Fuck For Evil Otto

He lived the life of a black man, authentically.
kiwifarms.net
2. Who the fuck is Kathy Wu?
I think she is famous for solely being cancelled somewhere for declaring support for Trump. Something like that. Then she hopped on the righty grifter train, propelled by her superior status as a based non-white. She's a typical college SJW of middling intelligence and nobody likes her much.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Every expression of alt-right politics is gonna be socially unacceptable, therefore "cringy", therefore "bad optics". The only thing that truly is "good optics" is retreating from real life entirely and only doing memes + voting straight-ticket GOP as your movement (a strategy which the Ricky Vaughn types seemed to unironically support at times). Nick and the optics people need to find a happy medium that has good PR and IRL activism without cucking completely into some civnat/alt-lite tradcath thing that will never fully satisfy people.

"Let us consider the actual, worldly Jew – not the Sabbath Jew, as Bauer does, but the everyday Jew. Let us not look for the secret of the Jew in his religion, but let us look for the secret of his religion in the real Jew. What is the secular basis of Judaism? Practical need, self-interest. What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money. Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man – and turns them into commodities…. The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange…. The chimerical nationality of the Jew is the nationality of the merchant, of the man of money in general.[...] The Jew has emancipated himself in a Jewish manner, not only because he has acquired financial power, but also because, through him and also apart from him, money has become a world power and the practical Jewish spirit has become the practical spirit of the Christian nations. The Jews have emancipated themselves insofar as the Christians have become Jews. [...] In the final analysis, the emancipation of the Jews is the emancipation of mankind from Judaism

Karl Marx

The negro is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations.

Che Guevara

It is now completely clear to me that he, as is proved by his cranial formation and his hair, descends from the Negroes who had joined Moses’ exodus from Egypt, assuming that his mother or grandmother on the paternal side had not interbred with a nigger. Now this union of Judaism and Germanism with a basic Negro substance must produce a peculiar product. The obtrusiveness of the fellow is also nigger-like.”
Karl Marx

loling that Marx and Che were more correct on race than dickless modern-day "conservatives"

Last edited:

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
Every expression of alt-right politics is gonna be socially unacceptable, therefore "cringy", therefore "bad optics". The only thing that truly is "good optics" is retreating from real life entirely and only doing memes + voting straight-ticket GOP as your movement (a strategy which the Ricky Vaughn types seemed to unironically support at times). Nick and the optics people need to find a happy medium that has good PR and IRL activism without cucking completely into some civnat/alt-lite tradcath thing that will never fully satisfy people.

loling that Marx and Che were more correct on race than dickless modern-day "conservatives"

Karl Marx

Che Guevara

Karl Marx

Che later changed his tune and even led rebellions in Africa.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino