Nick gets sued!? - Are they that exceptional?

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do)
    Okay, now attachments should be working and the site should be very fast. If not, report it.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BDFAB829-3FA0-4FB8-900C-D5DB646822EF.jpeg

Seems our Boi Nick, may be getting sued by MoRonica:
CFCC8B56-7DA1-46FD-8A9D-CB3EE78CE73D.jpeg

82EF6BF9-B78E-4946-8398-E1D9724F7E87.jpeg

Low T seems to be aware of it too:
2EDAFBCB-01E7-4800-A4AA-4E74770A12B9.jpeg

For what tho? I don’t know, but we can speculate.

Ron seems to have very deep pockets tho, he’s already paying a transcriber to watch Nick’s livestreams on top of 3 super lawyers.

Can he even afford to do this? Let’s find out.

fucking please, let him be sued for defamation. i cannot fathom anything fucking funnier that wrongly suing a lawyer for laughing at your stupidity and wife beating skills.
Where are they going to sue Nick? Texas or Minnesota?
In Texas he's got BHBH and Anti-SLAPP statute.
In Minnesota, he's a licensed lawyer that can handle his own case. Opposing council would have to be brought in and I'm not sure they'd do it for free.

Would this be a lame attempt to depose Nick without having to go thru BHBH?
A fishing expedition to try and get anything they can use in Vic's case (Which I'm sure Chupp would not absolutely hammer them for)
Looking for any way to shut down the GFM? Maybe hoping if they make the GFM the center of a Federal Lawsuit that GoFundMe will shut down Vic's GFM as a reaction?

Low T and Skeeter are at heart SJWs and SJWs always go for the money in order to hurt you.

EDIT:
FAKE NEWS:
Hold it.

View attachment 919183

Worst bait ever. He aborted before any lines could be drawn.

At least we know he isn't a troll-- he'd legitimately be the worst of the worst.

Last edited:

Jin Tonica

kiwifarms.net
Yooooo. I'm hype.
We HAVE to archive all the shit that happens if this winds up happening. Would this mean that he'd have to stop streaming as much though?

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net
This seems premature to say the least.

First of all, it's a Low T hot take and we know how often those turn out to be even close to reality. Second, unless a suit has already been filed, they won't have jack shit to serve Nick with to start with. Third, these chuckle fucks don't have time for this kind of idiocy when they need to file their own motions to strike on Ty's response and prepare for the hearing later this week.

Even, if they did try something it would almost certainly be thrown out. I suspect that they might not be able to serve him in person until they've failed through conventional means.

Edit:

Hold it.

View attachment 919183
Ah the old, I was only pretending to be retarded defense. Your acting is as shit as your legal analysis Greg.

ChucklesTheJester

kiwifarms.net
I hope he does get sued, just so we can Point and laugh at Stupid People going far above and byond Normal realms of stupid.

WE HEADING INTO THE REALMS OF SELF TARD WANGLING. No Longer will a tard need to worry about waiting for someone to come wrangle them into the pen. For they will now seek it out and make it more efficent.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
Hold it.

View attachment 919183

Worst bait ever. He aborted before any lines could be drawn.

At least we know he isn't a troll-- he'd legitimately be the worst of the worst.
The hell was even the point? He accomplished nothing because no one actually believed Nick was in danger. Didn't even wait a day before backing down

Plank

kiwifarms.net
Can Nick now sue for breach of contract?

We have all the elements:

1. The online offer to sue Nick in federal court
2. Nick's statement that he agreed to be in the courtroom to be sued
3. Consideration for both parties: social media asspats from the Vic harassment mob for Greg and J. Sean, clownshow content for Nick
etc.

Bender

I bend stuff, usually the truth.
kiwifarms.net
As much as I'd like to see that happen, I doubt even MoRonica are dumb enough to try to sue a lawyer.
...wait, yeah, they're dumb enough, but I doubt their lawyer would ALSO be dumb enough to actually file a suit.
...oh, yeah, Casey "woman, know your place and behave" Erick and J Sean "I breathe as much air every week as the average man does every hour" Lemoine are their lawyers.

Fuck it, I just wanna see Nick get sued because of the hilarity of that situation.

WarJams

kiwifarms.net
This dumb albino turd had to "bait a hook" NOW to figure out he is being monitored 24/7 by hundreds to thousands of people looking to take his words and shove them back down his own cock-reamed throat to see how many it will take to finally choke him?

These exceptional individuals really are four months behind on EVERYTHING. That said, I think we can lock this thread. Trigger was pulled too early, and if anything actually does materialize -which I doubt, just like the deposition- it can be unlocked and made use of again.

tl;dr: Hoes mad.

Basil II

National Opthalmologist of Bulgaria
kiwifarms.net
Please make this happen, Jesus this is the gift that keeps on giving.

SkeetNYeet

Bully in a bully-free zone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As much as I'd like to see that happen, I doubt even MoRonica are dumb enough to try to sue a lawyer.
...wait, yeah, they're dumb enough, but I doubt their lawyer would ALSO be dumb enough to actually file a suit.
...oh, yeah, Casey "woman, know your place and behave" Erick and J Sean "I breathe as much air every week as the average man does every hour" Lemoine are their lawyers.

Fuck it, I just wanna see Nick get sued because of the hilarity of that situation.
I think we all want Nick to get sued or subpoenaed or whatever. I actually think it's less of an "if" and more of a "when" at this point.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino