Nick gets sued!? - Are they that exceptional?

Plank

kiwifarms.net
Fuck it, I just wanna see Nick get sued because of the hilarity of that situation.
Definitely a letdown.

What a couple of pathetic betas.

1. Have made it clear once again just how fucking apoplectic they are over the GFM
2. How utterly impotent they are to do anything about it
3. Just broadcast to everyone online 1. and 2.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Hold it.

View attachment 919183

Worst bait ever. He aborted before any lines could be drawn.

At least we know he isn't a troll-- he'd legitimately be the worst of the worst.
fuck me, this is the worst case of blue balls ive ever seen. im 90% sure that this is illegal as mandated by the geneva conventions; you cant promise something this fun only to walk it back

tds

kiwifarms.net
My Theory:
Heads of KickVic are terrified by Nick ability to laugh at them, and more importantly, explain to others why they are clowns.

Nick already told that he would try to go to the hearing.

So they're trying to intimidate him into changing his mind.

Don't forget it's not the first time J Dolf 'The Fuhrer' Lemoine is trying to 'SLAPP' Nick to to prevent him from commenting on this trial.
He tried to pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-prepare a pre-pre-pre deposition, he doXXed him, tried to disparage him in mutliple motions, and he try desesperately to pull him into the suit.

Genkoda

A fluorescent African American government worker
kiwifarms.net
So i get that apparently, according to some, he wants to get an idea of if people are watching him or something. That was never a question. Question is is he behind a blockbot or protecting his tweets? I dont understand why it would make sense what he did.

Reactions: NadeND-001

ChucklesTheJester

Kyubey.
kiwifarms.net
fuck me, this is the worst case of blue balls ive ever seen. im 90% sure that this is illegal as mandated by the geneva conventions; you cant promise something this fun only to walk it back
You forgot it would be "FUN". That means greg had to back down. Greg not allowed to let people have fun they can only feel Pain and suffering of the objects he torts around as victims.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every 60 seconds in Africa, Lemoine takes one breath.
He takes the air away from those poor children in Africa who are fighting to survive, so he must be a child-killer as well as a Nazi!

Edit: Holy shit, I just found live footage of Jadolph Lemony actually sucking the air out of an African child. This man must be stopped!

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What exactly is Doucette doing here? I know State Conduct Boards largely don't care unless you are a client or litigant of a lawyer, But Doucette is dancing ever closer to some sort of curb stomping. He's actually autistic or suffering some clear mental pathology, isn't he?

I also wonder how much Lemoine appreciates this jackasses help?

Reactions: NadeND-001

ChucklesTheJester

Kyubey.
kiwifarms.net
What exactly is Doucette doing here? I know State Conduct Boards largely don't care unless you are a client or litigant of a lawyer, But Doucette is dancing ever closer to some sort of curb stomping. He's actually autistic or suffering some clear mental pathology, isn't he?

I also wonder how much Lemoine appreciates this jackasses help?
Likely going to use him as a fall guy, nothing more, nothing less.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
So i get that apparently, according to some, he wants to get an idea of if people are watching him or something. That was never a question. Question is is he behind a blockbot or protecting his tweets? I dont understand why it would make sense what he did.
He did that just to tell everyone he was masturbating his hook.

BlehFail.451

kiwifarms.net
Douchette will be shortly he stated in some tweet after he's done sorting out erroneous blocks on his alt account he will export it and distribute it. So they are running for the hills.

ChucklesTheJester

Kyubey.
kiwifarms.net
"Haha, I was only pretending to be exceptional!"

I hate that shit so much.
I want to hate it, but to be honest I can only pity people who do that.

They really think saying "LUL ONLY KIDDING U MAD BRO" Makes them look less stupid, then what they have said. They are just that unaware of how much a fool it makes them look like, and it pretty much the definition of ignorance is bliss.

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
I'm well aware the rules state no trolling, but goddamn do I want to see someone slap Douchette for playing with our emotions like this. Not okay!

Reactions: 3119967d0c

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net

Genkoda

A fluorescent African American government worker
kiwifarms.net
This walk back was so quick I get the feeling Douchette believed it was really going to happen and then was corrected by Lemoine and went the j/k route to try and save face.
I can believe that. The balding cuck cant even admit when he is wrong, despite being wrong often. It is always someone elses fault, or j/k i was baiting.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nick has said to sue him. They have no intention of doing so, because Nick isn't a nice Boi like Vic. He will legally sodomize them any way he can and look to deplete their cash reserves. That's why he was begging for it. I've got no doubt his response would be napalm.

I have no doubt if Douche tried to sue him, he'd go right for his law license. That's the problem. They're paper tigers, they've got nothing. I bet Nick has people who will represent him pro bono. Can't say the same for others.

People expected Vic to roll over and he didn't. Nick has said he will destroy anyone who sues him multiple times and doesn't really care who it is. I mean, if you're a free speech absolutist, the only way to go is as punishing as possible. That's why Nick wanted to get served, he'd drag everyone to Minnesota and make it as painful as possible for the defendants.

So I don't expect anyone to be suing him anytime soon. What's even more hilarious, the people are so focused on the GFM, they're not focused on the free discovery that Ty keeps getting. I mean, how much money have they saved from getting info from us and others alone? At least has to be 20-50k they don't have to spend.

Aww man. I'm disappointed as hell. I was so ready for more chaos to ensue.

Question. If they did ttry to put Nick into a lawsuit, would it be *bad* idea for him to keep streaming? More importantly would he continue to do so?
It depends on what the lawsuit was and where it was filed. I imagine it would be a Federal Lawsuit across state lines. It depends on what it was about. Since Streaming is his main income, they'd want to hurt it. I just don't think they have the money to do it seriously.

They've already long since lost the court of public opinion, with the Sabat casting-couch leaks and the Funi 'skit', the company itself is really fucked. Its reputation, which is already bad, is now completely shredded and in the toilet. You can't even go to their Twitter without mentions of 'sacred ointment'. They can't advertise shit. Its a total disaster for them. I have no doubt that many of Funimation's employees are finished, and maybe even the company itself will be gutted from sternum to hip. Even if they win TCPA, you can't recover from this. Their so-called 'woke' employees make homophobic slurs, rape skits with licensed music and even have a casting couch. I really do imagine Sabat will be added to this lawsuit very, very soon.

So there's really no point in suing Nick. The massive amount of damage incurred already is a drop in the bucket to suing Nick. What would they sue him for? Saying mean words? Running a GFM? He's already got what, 10 ethics complaints that haven't resulted in shit? He's reporting on the case. He's raping them to death to be sure, but I mean, that's not going to go away. You're not getting any GFM money, as stated 120 thousand times before, he has no access to it except opening the campagin. He's going to try to destroy you with every machination under the law, and once that's done and he can talk freely, he'll bury everyone involved publicly.

So what do you really get out of it? He's already destroyed a company, the defendants, and another probably defendant. The damage is already done. Not to mention courts don't like frivolously filed suits to suppress the speech and livelihood of another. He's also got powerful law firms, not just singular lawyers on his side who might work for next to free. You've got, what? One CPAP lawyer and one brain damaged one? Both already not getting paid and one involved in a massive lawsuit? Yeah, ok. Not to mention we've already archived everything and discovery would basically cost him nothing, while Twitter law doesn't know how to find its ass with two hands. You're already fucked before you begin, which is why he's calling them out.

I can believe that. The balding cuck cant even admit when he is wrong, despite being wrong often. It is always someone elses fault, or j/k i was baiting.
Twitter law is never wrong. Like I said, Nick *wants* to be sued. He would love to absolutely demolish these faggots. They all want Popefaggot to suck their dicks so hard. The lawsuit was clearly intimidation to try and prevent him from going to a public hearing, which would be really fucking bad.

These fucktards don't live outside of Twitter land and think that the real world thinks like them, when nobody likes them or would care if they died in a ditch. Nick wants to hit them with a heavy dose of reality. I've got no doubt if Douchette sued him, he'd take his law license as well as that CPAP machine.

Tags
None