Nick gets sued!? - Are they that exceptional?

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Genkoda

A fluorescent African American government worker
kiwifarms.net
So I don't expect anyone to be suing him anytime soon. What's even more hilarious, the people are so focused on the GFM, they're not focused on the free discovery that Ty keeps getting. I mean, how much money have they saved from getting info from us and others alone? At least has to be 20-50k they don't have to spend.
I recall this question being asked in one of his twitch streams(might have been a skyrim one). It is true that the information, the contradictions, the research, etc is definitely useful, but it still cost money to verify the information. It is still saving money definitely, but not sure if it as much as we think.

he'd take his law license as well as that CPAP machine.
I would be happy if he destroyed it right in front of him, but then again nick would probably give it to someone in need or donate it or something, Despite acting like the assholes on his livestreams, he seems like he would do something charitable like that.

Make Anime Illegal

CONFISCATE their waifus
kiwifarms.net

RULE 8.4 MISCONDUCT
It is professional misconduct for a lawyer to:
(c) engage in conduct involving dishonesty, fraud, deceit or misrepresentation that reflects adversely on the lawyer’s fitness as a lawyer;
Seems to me like this rule could apply.

He was clearly trying to intimidate Nick into not showing up to the hearing.

Last edited:

East_Clintwood

kiwifarms.net
Aww man. I'm disappointed as hell. I was so ready for more chaos to ensue.

Question. If they did ttry to put Nick into a lawsuit, would it be *bad* idea for him to keep streaming? More importantly would he continue to do so?
Since any attempt by these tards to sue Nick would be frivolous it wouldn't really be a bad thing to keep streaming because it's not going to hurt anything. If he was the subject of an actual serious lawsuit then streaming about it might not be the best idea. As for if he would continue to do it anyway? Abso-fucking-lutely

Garm

kiwifarms.net
This idiot blew his followers credibility because they all ran out and wringed their hands menacingly because he planned a gayop.

Edit: His followers are probably looking at each going "Nick is grifting but he never had gayops within gayops on their side."

Last edited:

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aww man. I'm disappointed as hell. I was so ready for more chaos to ensue.

Question. If they did ttry to put Nick into a lawsuit, would it be *bad* idea for him to keep streaming? More importantly would he continue to do so?
Nicks biggest defense is he is doing this in his capacity as a comedian (an artist) as a Journalist, and as a political activist mad about cancel culture. All things which have strong established protections in case law. Trying to sue Nick would be an enormously stupid decision on these idiots part. And nick is a lawyer. He can do it for free, while these morons would have to pay through the nose to do it. He could defend himself pro bono all the way to the Supreme Court if he had too, and I would just love to see John Roberts parsing through the weeb wars.

Never mind, I really hope these idiots do it.

linchan

kiwifarms.net
I hope this story arc doesn't get retconned. The mangaka worked so hard in foreshadowing these events.

Jin Tonica

kiwifarms.net
Nicks biggest defense is he is doing this in his capacity as a comedian (an artist) as a Journalist, and as a political activist mad about cancel culture. All things which have strong established protections in case law. Trying to sue Nick would be an enormously stupid decision on these idiots part. And nick is a lawyer. He can do it for free, while these morons would have to pay through the nose to do it. He could defend himself pro bono all the way to the Supreme Court if he had too, and I would just love to see John Roberts parsing through the weeb wars.

Never mind, I really hope these idiots do it.
Basically, he's nearly invincible? One Punch Man law edition?

I hope this story arc doesn't get retconned. The mangaka worked so hard in foreshadowing these events.
Bruh, the editors would piss me off, I'd stop subscribing to this manga publisher.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Basically, he's nearly invincible? One Punch Man law edition?
As invincible as you can be when it comes to the federal legal system. Nothing is certain, but to prevail Moronica and the Douche would have to reverse nearly a century of legal precedent. There is no way they could prevail absent a hearing by the Supreme Court.

Jin Tonica

kiwifarms.net
As invincible as you can be when it comes to the federal legal system. Nothing is certain, but to prevail Moronica and the Douche would have to reverse nearly a century of legal precedent. There is no way they could prevail absent a hearing by the Supreme Court.
Damn, so there's a 0.00000000000000001% chance.

Jk its lower than that,

Seriously though, this case has gotten me interested in law, its made me lawl. Almost makes me regret my career decision, but then I remember, not every legal case has lolcows like these.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I recall this question being asked in one of his twitch streams(might have been a skyrim one). It is true that the information, the contradictions, the research, etc is definitely useful, but it still cost money to verify the information. It is still saving money definitely, but not sure if it as much as we think.

I would be happy if he destroyed it right in front of him, but then again nick would probably give it to someone in need or donate it or something, Despite acting like the assholes on his livestreams, he seems like he would do something charitable like that.
Yeah, Nick wouldn't do that. I'd just hurl it in a fucking dumpster in front of him. I never said I was nice.

Never mind,
Nick would get a lawyer. All lawyers get lawyers, its very rare for a lawyer themselves not to get one. You need some emotional distance on that. Ty has hinted that he'd defend Nick.

Also these people don't have the money for it.

Zero Day Defense

Don't believe everything that you breathe
kiwifarms.net
Nick would get a lawyer. All lawyers get lawyers, its very rare for a lawyer themselves not to get one. You need some emotional distance on that. Ty has hinted that he'd defend Nick.

Also these people don't have the money for it.
Ah, the ol' mailman and priest problem.

So, do you represent yourself? Or do you get your own lawyer? But then, who represents him? Is there a never-ending chain of lawyers representing other lawyers? Well, I guess a class action could, in theory, break the chain.

...on second thought it's far more terminable.

Sheryl Nome

Listen to my song
kiwifarms.net
Damn, so there's a 0.00000000000000001% chance.

Jk its lower than that,

Seriously though, this case has gotten me interested in law, its made me lawl. Almost makes me regret my career decision, but then I remember, not every legal case has lolcows like these.
Vic's lawsuit is an INSANE outlier, even in the world of lolsuits this is insane.

Reactions: Kosher Salt

ChucklesTheJester

Kyubey.
kiwifarms.net
Ah, the ol' mailman and priest problem.

So, do you represent yourself? Or do you get your own lawyer? But then, who represents him? Is there a never-ending chain of lawyers representing other lawyers? Well, I guess a class action could, in theory, break the chain.

...on second thought it's far more terminable.
Thats a new way to put the old phrase. Who Guards the Guardsmen.

Tags
None