Lolcow Nick Hazelbaker / Aeromatic / WindowsMilennium2000 / Nicholas Foxworth / Fedorov / Misato DX4 / Proxima 64 - Bipolar Waifufag Trap, Burning Bridges at Every Opportunity, Blackmailer

Glassbrain

: ) i trole u
kiwifarms.net
MOD NOTE: The OP has been updated and re-written by @AllMightyCow . The original OP is quoted for posterity.

How's this? I feel like if I were to even cover all of the basics, it would be tl;dr, so I don't even mention the old collaboration channel, his waifu 8chan boards/site, Skype groups, blackmailing people, calling CPS on KeyboardPeon, etc. Mostly just stuff that's relevant to what he does now. There's seriously enough information about this guy to make an entire documentary.

========================================================

Some may be familiar with Nicholas "Foxworth" Fedorov for his infamous deviantART waifu photoshops, surreal 3D animations/pictures and his unhealthy obsession with broken-down computers from the late nineties.

For a while Foxworth/Nicholas seemed to 'mature' and grow out of his obsession with underaged anime schoolgirls. Around a year after he had quit making waifu photoshops, he had a bit of e-fame , gathering up fans (underage fans FYI, but we'll get into that later) after spamming himself around YouTube, 4chan, 8chan, various Reddit communities and so-on. But, unfortunately, Foxworth found new ways to get into trouble.

Foxworth started home-schooling at age 14 and hasn't done anything with his life since. Foxworth is also, you guessed it, a NEET trap (soon to be tranny) and is border-line schizophrenic.

Around late-November of 2016, Foxworth came out as bisexual on his social media, and spammed pictures of his thighs and blue-striped socks on 4chan's tech board.

He held a Discord server during this time called '2hu time~!' specifically for traps/Touhou fans. Essentially just another generic "anime and chill" Discord server but with broken computers and his filthy room.

A common trait Foxworth has is his inability to stick with one opinion. This includes but is not limited to sexuality, friendship and the ability to meet deadlines.

An example would be his betrayal of @Drossel, although if you were to ask anyone he was seen associating with two or three years ago they'd tell you the same story.

Around early 2017, Foxworth gathered a bunch of his anime friends and decided they were going to put a stop to 'the fags' and end all degeneracy.

Of course, this fell flat on its face, thus making Foxworth more bitter/cold towards other people.

He burned this plush^ out of anger

Now, you may be asking why I mentioned him having underaged fans in the beginning.

During Foxworth's tranny days (late 2016-early '17) he spread rat-spyware to both his twelve year old fans and random Discord users. It got so bad, there was a widespread Discord warning to prevent him from entering servers and spreading RATs, keyloggers (with screenshot abilities :tomgirl:), encryptors, etc.

Foxworth was ashamed of his trap days so much, he 'left the internet', only leaving a few videos behind on his YouTube channel, but deleted his Gmail account a few months after he got the last of his Google tugboat, and supposedly left the country according to this Pastebin post he made.

So, what is Foxworth up to now you may ask?

Foxworth is currently 19 years old, living with his mother in Cincinnati, Ohio. He takes HRT and is currently on a lovequest for a boyfriend-free, neet trap sweetheart, going by the name "Aeromatic".

He currently runs a (unfinished) website, makes disturbing deviantART photoshops/drawings and does webcam livestreams filled with random access humor.

Links: http://www.geocities.ws/aeromatic/
https://twitter.com/aero0879
https://aero098.deviantart.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBqM1esJEqGpKyFQb4f-zBw

Oh, boy. I just found out about this one, and from what I can tell, he's either fake, or he's just recently come into this - either way, what's happening is ridiculous and I'm making a thread about it anyway. Enter WindowsMilennium2000, or Nicholas Fedorov/Foxworth.

This guy I'm bringing up goes by three names online. His deviantArt (not even up for a month) is WindowsMilennium2000, where he's begun to post art. This art ranges from "passable if you really think hard about it" to "oh my god where's my puke bucket" level of quality. His pictures are either garbage MS Paint drawings, to photoshops of him and his "waifu" (which I'll get into later.) He uses the same goddamn (traced?) face in his last few "sketches".

His YouTube, Lord (Nicholas) Foxworth, is filled with videos that are of such a low quality, I am insanely tempted to call that he's an example of garbage-on-purpose, but alas, despite my frantic googling, he's a recent appearance (to me) and I found pretty much nothing pointing towards him being fake. Any shred is pretty much enough for me to say he's a phoney and a fraud and total baloney, but so far I've dug up nothing. If reasonable proof is found, please dial-a-mod or something, and step on the thread like the big false alarm it is. Thanks.

This biography also claims "I'm not afraid to reveal my name on the internet". His interests include the 90s, Nichijou (again, later.), and ratboy genius. I'm still re-iterating that I'm getting serious bad-on-purpose vibes from this guy, and I'm going to be researching and watching to see what comes up on that front.

His obsession of choice is twinned, in our case - he holds a love for Mio from Nichijou, and for the Windows 2000 operating system. Mio is his proclaimed waifu, and he goes to great lengths to illustrate his point - all but three of his deviantArt pictures as of posting feature Mio, most of those feature both him and Mio (usually photoshopped in with him) and he's even drawn """"erotic"""" fan art, featuring both him and Mio.

Of course, all of this art had to come from somewhere. And while it's not something I can be sure of, he claims to exclusively use Windows ME. He actually goes into detail in one of his videos on his computer: a big, clunky, old-style brick of a tower, with the old sticker "NEVER OBSOLETE" laid right on it. For all I know, he's taken this philosophy to heart.

Really, all of this is just a great big post of me wondering how legit this is. From what I've gleamed, it is, and he's been coming back from a recent break from the internet. Let the chips fall where they may, and maybe the thread will continue to exist - he has just appeared, after all, and he may have much more to contribute before burning out.

His youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIYa4m29OsmlFLrRhcZirUg
His deviantart: http://windowsmillenium2000.deviantart.com/gallery/
That's pretty much it. Surf the thread for more links if there are any, I guess.

I'm not posting the art directly because if you want to torment yourself with it, it's in his deviantart and youtube. It's bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Glassbrain

: ) i trole u
kiwifarms.net
Guess who's back.

The resemblance is uncanny, but his interests aren't quite on the mark. I mean, I hope not. Nichijou -does- feature little girls though...

Well I was HOPING to get some sleep tonight, guess that won't be happening.
(NOPE)

Please don't remind me. I scarred myself enough just checking this guy out before posting a thread. :cryblood:

• Feels
Reactions: 1 person

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
you and me both. I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing a drawing of his waifu jacking him off.

What is with these early 20's lolcows and their obsession with obsolete PC's? Never an Apple II, Classic Mac, a c64, Amiga or Atari.
Um excuse me, it's a 3D model.[/rant]

Yeah but in all seriousness, I have no idea why the hell he needed to make that picture. But wait, it gets better:
It's Ratboy Genius inspired, as a lot of my stuff is.

Ratboy Genius or not, that thing is fucking horrifying and should be burned as soon as possible.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

HoloSkull

In-Terror-G8tor Playboi
kiwifarms.net
For what its worth this guy gave me a few chuckles.
I looked at his YouTube likes and he liked one of the shrek is love, shrek is life videos.

Also looking at his pictures on deviantart he has perfected the "ugly look" where as his earlier images had some base effort.
Notably one where he holds Mio and took the time to mask in his hand around her. Later images just have that floaty hand thing stereotypical nerds do, or he uses the ms paint eraser block causing major aliasing. The thing about creepy obsessives and their fantasies is once they have power to live their dreams they are not willing to simply release it.

I agree with OPs suspicion that this is a ruse.

What is with these early 20's lolcows and their obsession with obsolete PC's? Never an Apple II, Classic Mac, a c64, Amiga or Atari.

Also I hate to disappoint you, but here's some hot Amiga unboxing:

Yeesh, what is it with people and old tech/pedophelia? Seriously.

Also, I think this thing from his dA deserves a mention here:

Sadly that is the tip of the iceberg in horror:

I do like Mick's classy high heels.

I could be wrong however and this all could just be a hipster's descent into madness.
We'll have to wait and see if he causes any drama to know if he's a person of interest.
So far he's been playful with commenters.

Overcast

Holiday Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For what its worth this guy gave me a few chuckles.
I looked at his YouTube likes and he liked one of the shrek is love, shrek is life videos.

Also looking at his pictures on deviantart he has perfected the "ugly look" where as his earlier images had some base effort.
Notably one where he holds Mio and took the time to mask in his hand around her. Later images just have that floaty hand thing stereotypical nerds do, or he uses the ms paint eraser block causing major aliasing. The thing about creepy obsessives and their fantasies is once they have power to live their dreams they are not willing to simply release it.

I agree with OPs suspicion that this is a ruse.

Also I hate to disappoint you, but here's some hot Amiga unboxing:

Sadly that is the tip of the iceberg in horror:

I do like Mick's classy high heels.

I could be wrong however and this all could just be a hipster's descent into madness.
We'll have to wait and see if he causes any drama to know if he's a person of interest.
So far he's been playful with commenters.

Reminds me of some of Ukinojoe's work.

blackie toy

I am become Onii-san
kiwifarms.net
His obsession of choice is twinned, in our case - he holds a love for Mio from Nichijou, and for the Windows 2000 operating system. Mio is his proclaimed waifu, and he goes to great lengths to illustrate his point - all but three of his deviantArt pictures as of posting feature Mio, most of those feature both him and Mio (usually photoshopped in with him) and he's even drawn """"erotic"""" fan art, featuring both him and Mio.
>having mio as a waifu
>not mai
Shit taste detected.