Lolcow Nick Hazelbaker / Aeromatic / WindowsMilennium2000 / Nicholas Foxworth / Fedorov / Misato DX4 / Proxima 64 - Bipolar Waifufag Trap, Burning Bridges at Every Opportunity, Blackmailer

AllMightyCow

kiwifarms.net
This site is stupid, and you're friends with Alice-chan, which means you can shift the narrative. I don't like that.

Alice-chan lied about pretty much everything. That doesn't discount discount the tranny's tale; that just discounts everything they've told me.

They congregated a number of people who disliked F E D OMEGALUL O R O V in a group chat and began telling them a bunch of shit. This was deciphered. We're everywhere. We're watching you.
View attachment 887574
!!!!!
Arisu literally started up a conversation with me only one time after they were monitoring this thread when I updated it. Their last PM to me was this:

>Just as a little addendum: she's reached out to me over Discord. She isn't going to do the thread, has no intentions of pursuing anything against me (or really anyone for that matter), and is currently seeking (and getting) professional help for her problems (including being on an antipsychotic medication). As such, I see no reason to pursue any of this anymore. Also, many of the logs which caused her to say the concerning things about me that she did were staged and manipulated by a third party with a vested interest in seeing both of us suffer for lulz. Regards

23.PNG

http://archive.md/uqyAr
242.PNG

http://archive.fo/7Vdda

Ja'Keel💖Jyba

Bsanjd
kiwifarms.net
Hiya, I'm new to here and unless I can learn more info looking through these pages, could someone tell me how I could contact Fedorov

Cat Phuckers

Critically acclaimed "far right troll"
kiwifarms.net
I want to know how to make vids like hers, I have a VCR and some VHSs and a laptop on the way
Yeah, maybe you should ask Nick yourself. We're not mailmen, we're not gonna go out and find him for you. You could contact the tranny on Twitter of YouTube if you really want to associate with that freak. He'll never help you make the videos though, because he's deeply ashamed of his old content.
Why the fuck did you buy a VHS and VCR if you can just find a VCR effect online? God, people like you find the most retarded ways to waste money on useless shit.

zakłopka34

kiwifarms.net
I never wanted you to talk to her for me, I just wanted to know if there was I way I could. And we already had the VCR and VHSs
It's already very well documented what programs he used to make those videos (Ulead Video studio, 3Ds Max 3.0, Photoshop 7)
Whatever you do don't even bother to contact Misato or one of his shitty minions because these people are insane and will tell you nothing of value

Ja'Keel💖Jyba

Bsanjd
kiwifarms.net
It's already very well documented what programs he used to make those videos (Ulead Video studio, 3Ds Max 3.0, Photoshop 7)
Whatever you do don't even bother to contact Misato or one of his shitty minions because these people are insane and will tell you nothing of value
Okay, I won't. Is that all the info I really need? Or do I need to learn more?

AllMightyCow

kiwifarms.net
I never wanted you to talk to her for me, I just wanted to know if there was I way I could. And we already had the VCR and VHSs
Okay, I won't. Is that all the info I really need? Or do I need to learn more?
Pretty much what zak said. Early 2000s era 3DSmax (it has the same render engine as the older versions but it's the least frustrating to use). As for the bold 3D text, look up photoshop blending options. Then once you've completed your monster, hook up your VCR to your capture card. Although honestly if you want to make a career out of this I would suggest learning actual animation. The Newgrounds wiki has a dedicated page for digital animation beginners and has a link to a clean download of Macromedia Flash 2004. When Nicholas/Misato still went by Fedorov, a lot of people were mostly intrigued by his musical talent and uninformed people were interested in "how old the videos were". Even then 3D shitposts were already pretty played out. "It's bad on purpose haha" content is never good, because it's not funny if people know you're just shitposting.

Ja'Keel💖Jyba

Bsanjd
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much what zak said. Early 2000s era 3DSmax (it has the same render engine as the older versions but it's the least frustrating to use). As for the bold 3D text, look up photoshop blending options. Then once you've completed your monster, hook up your VCR to your capture card. Although honestly if you want to make a career out of this I would suggest learning actual animation. The Newgrounds wiki has a dedicated page for digital animation beginners and has a link to a clean download of Macromedia Flash 2004. When Nicholas/Misato still went by Fedorov, a lot of people were mostly intrigued by his musical talent and uninformed people were interested in "how old the videos were". Even then 3D shitposts were already pretty played out. "It's bad on purpose haha" content is never good, because it's not funny if people know you're just shitposting.
Thanks, i really appreciate it. I'll all of this into note. I'm not planning on having this as a career, just something for fun. Do I really need a capture card?

Cat Phuckers

Critically acclaimed "far right troll"
kiwifarms.net
Thanks, i really appreciate it. I'll all of this into note. I'm not planning on having this as a career, just something for fun. Do I really need a capture card?
If you want to use the VCR, then yes. VCR's are meant for recording onto VHS tapes. You'll need to either digitize the VHS tapes or use a capture card on the VCR, with the latter being easier IIRC.

Ja'Keel💖Jyba

Bsanjd
kiwifarms.net
If you want to use the VCR, then yes. VCR's are meant for recording onto VHS tapes. You'll need to either digitize the VHS tapes or use a capture card on the VCR, with the latter being easier IIRC.
Alright, still don't know much about VCRs, so if I hit the record button, it'll record ANYTHING on screen?

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Alright, still don't know much about VCRs, so if I hit the record button, it'll record ANYTHING on screen?

For the sake of the thread, I would like to ask if any further queries on animation or VCR capture be taken to PMs or, even better, posted to a community better suited to answer your questions.

I'd help you myself but I suck at 3D animation. That shit is way harder than it looks.

Lesser Key

kiwifarms.net
Lol, this guy was friends with a friend of mine. Well, numerous friends of mine knew him, since a lot of my friends (including myself) are retrocomputer collectors.