Lolcow Nick Hazelbaker / Aeromatic / WindowsMilennium2000 / Nicholas Foxworth / Fedorov / Misato DX4 / Proxima 64 - Bipolar Waifufag Trap, Burning Bridges at Every Opportunity, Blackmailer

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol, this guy was friends with a friend of mine. Well, numerous friends of mine knew him, since a lot of my friends (including myself) are retrocomputer collectors.

Any good stories?

Pentarou

The Kiwifarms' Local MSX Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Any good stories?
Well, one that I remember was that he sucked a pedophile's dick when he was 15 or 16. Another one I remember, I know this is a bit unrelated, but his friend stabbed himself in the stomach during a Skype call and wrote stuff in his own blood. I can't remember his name though.
EDIT: I remember his name. It was Vlad.
And also, he once got friendzoned by a trap and he said "Hearing this makes me irrational!" and that became kind of an inside joke.

Last edited:

Cat Phuckers

Critically acclaimed "far right troll"
kiwifarms.net
I remember his name. It was Vlad.
Oh poor Vlad. Nick bullied Vlad off the internet and called CPS on him as a troll op. Vlad was the personal lolcow of the 2016 Stimp friend circle and he was also their punching bag for a while. Parysk uploaded all the videos of Vlad doing really embarassing shit after he ran away from the internet. He has his own thread here on KF.

Pentarou

The Kiwifarms' Local MSX Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Oh poor Vlad. Nick bullied Vlad off the internet and called CPS on him as a troll op. Vlad was the personal lolcow of the 2016 Stimp friend circle and he was also their punching bag for a while. Parysk uploaded all the videos of Vlad doing really embarassing shit after he ran away from the internet. He has his own thread here on KF.
Aha, so that's Vlad. I saw him mentioned in this thread a bit as Paul Morissey, but didn't recognize him until I thought "Oh wait, that's Vlad!"

• Informative
Reactions: anameisaname

AllMightyCow

kiwifarms.net
Not an update but I found this comment on a (really poorly researched) video essay:

3335.PNG

AllMightyCow

kiwifarms.net
Okay so, I PM'd EchoParty and he gave me these chat logs that confirm the person in this random telegram group is in fact Misato/Nicholas
1 - Copy.jpg

3 - Copy.jpg

4 - Copy.jpg

5 - Copy.jpg

6 - Copy.jpg

7 - Copy.jpg

8 - Copy.jpg

9 - Copy.jpg

10 - Copy.jpg
So just in case you thought "Vanessa" was a random weirdo with an anime icon, (which is fair since "Aeromatic/Nicholas Fedorov" has basically became a blanket term for insane trannies on discord/imageboards) this chat confirms it's really Hazelbaker. Still don't know if Alice consents to this being shared on the farms, but honestly I don't really care since this is serious shit. I think the OP should be updated with this info

Attachments

• 8 - Copy.jpg
    8 - Copy.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 270

Cat Phuckers

kiwifarms.net
I don't have these original chat logs and I cannot remember the context of this DM chain or when it's from other than Sachiko wanted to shame me for posting here and talking about the r9k tranny propaganda. There's not much to this other than the fact that it's a smug admission of guilt, which pretty representative of what these folks stand for. Remember that a Discord tranny (Nick) literally transformed r9k into a tranny cesspit just by using lame and horribly made memes that exclaim that taking HRT will get you laid.
dude LOL.PNG

UPDATE: I may be able to upload more of Nick shitty music, but I can't promise that you'll enjoy any of it on the basis that his music sucks.

Reactions: Ja'Keel💖Jyba

Isolated Incident

three point one four four four four four four
kiwifarms.net
I don't browse /r9k/, but from an outsiders view it just looked like fedorov and his gang of goofballs were just spamming threads with his shitty images. Not sure if they convinced that many people or if people were just fucking with everyone else by "joining" the pinkpilled side.

Cat Phuckers

kiwifarms.net
I don't browse /r9k/, but from an outsiders view it just looked like fedorov and his gang of goofballs were just spamming threads with his shitty images. Not sure if they convinced that many people or if people were just fucking with everyone else by "joining" the pinkpilled side.
No, he really did pinkpill an entire imageboard. I'm fucking dead serious, I know a lot of his old friends and they've said this with absolute certainty. It's not just /r9k/ it's everywhere on 4chan and that godawful cesspool known as 8chan.

Isolated Incident

three point one four four four four four four
kiwifarms.net
No, he really did pinkpill an entire imageboard. I'm fucking dead serious, I know a lot of his old friends and they've said this with absolute certainty. It's not just /r9k/ it's everywhere on 4chan and that godawful cesspool known as 8chan.

I remember them coming into /a/ and /pol/ with those images and pretty much everyone told them to go fuck themselves. I don't know anything about 8chan though, besides the trannies that would defend fedorov's honor in his /cow/ thread by posting gore.

Cat Phuckers

kiwifarms.net
I remember them coming into /a/ and /pol/ with those images and pretty much everyone told them to go fuck themselves. I don't know anything about 8chan though, besides the trannies that would defend fedorov's honor in his /cow/ thread by posting gore.
Well of course /pol/ didn't fall for it, they were too busy arguing with fedposters about Stephen Paddock or whatever the fuck was going on at the time. Of course /lgbt/ and /r9k/ took the pinkpill shit seriously for very obvious reasons. Kind of a shocker that /a/ didn't fall for it though.

Last edited:

fried_kooch

#1 bibleman fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1032456
http://archive.md/5KCz8

View attachment 1032457
http://archive.md/MxvvF

View attachment 1032458
https://archive.md/XpkuA

Ol' aero is leaving social media again. The only thing that isn't touched is Soundcloud, Steam is privated. For an update on hazelbaker himself, he no longer takes girl pills and thinks he's just bi but mostly straight again.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i swear dude this fucking guy can NOT stick to one fucking thing it's RIDICULOUS

Awowogei

My steeze is crazy dog
kiwifarms.net
For a while (about 2-3 months) I had been talking to him because at the time, I had never heard of him before and seeing his Twitter account, I thought the art was unique in a way I could get behind, I asked if they were okay and whatnot, showing concern, and before I knew it I was in both their discord server, which was named #ffffff and a group chat with him, sachiko and one other who doesn't deserve to be named.

I was completely unaware of anything they did until they actually started opening up about shit, and the way he told me about it was as if he was the target of some super elaborate troll, being made out as a pedophile among other things, and while I felt bad, I also felt something was incredibly disingenuous about the story, so I suspended my beliefs for a while and started talking to sachiko, as they seemed like the more mentally stable of the two, and they gave me the same kind of story, and honestly I just felt sachiko was roped into this and guilted into staying, Stockholm syndrome if you will.

The third person seemed to be in the exact same position as myself, being a recently added member to their close circle, but they were buying the story more than I was, so I couldn't ask them anything in hopes of getting other thoughts on it all.

In the 4 man group chat though it was almost always constant hornyposting from nick, saying he wants us to squish his ass and how much he wants to, and I quote, "lick under your foreskins".

And he was very quick to be sending images of himself in various positions showcasing everything but his face, and every time sachiko saw it, the comments they made seemed obligatory as to not make nick mad, but I digress.

What had me confused is the fact that sachiko didn't and doesn't like nick being sexual with others, but they put up with it because it makes nick happy, and nick's reason being that he "has so much affection he can't just give it to one person".

There is more I wanted to say but I'll come back to it later.