Lolcow Nick Hazelbaker / Aeromatic / WindowsMilennium2000 / Nicholas Foxworth / Fedorov / Misato DX4 / Proxima 64 - Bipolar Waifufag Trap, Burning Bridges at Every Opportunity, Blackmailer

Fritos

kiwifarms.net
Lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-11-10-43-05-1.png
    Screenshot_2019-12-11-10-43-05-1.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 415
Reactions: Cat Phuckers

Awowogei

My steeze is crazy dog
kiwifarms.net
To follow up on my last post, things continued for a while as the chat remained in a semi-active state, with messages slowing down towards the tail end of my contact with them all, one large topic that arose was their monetary issues, which was brought up when Sachiko was drunk one night, she had complained about Misato not eating leftovers and demanding takeout on nights they really shouldn't be spending.
This eventually turned into Misato getting mad, but for two reasons, one being Sachiko's venting, the other being that Sachiko was drinking in general.
But from this it turned into anger directed at me when I started trying to suggest that they DO try and save, and DO make an effort to save up, because it sounded very much that if they kept on this path they would not have a home for much longer.

It was about here that everything fell apart and Misato was showing heavy distrust towards me, and eventually de-modded and banned me from the server (which was quite clean, with heavy vetting), followed swiftly by a short goodbye in the DMs and the purging of his chat logs.
I haven't been in contact with Misato since, but I have been loosely in contact with Sachiko, and moreso in recent weeks, and from what I've heard, Misato is going in the right direction, yes he has left the internet, but for good reason, and hearing from Sachiko, he's done it to actually work on mental health, he's got appointments lined up with the doc, and has largely severed his connections to any drama that followed him.

I guess to wrap up, the future is looking up for them, and while they have been a lolcow for ages, I think the saga is coming to an end, despite their influence being a permanently lasting effect.

fried_kooch

#1 bibleman fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I was completely unaware of anything they did until they actually started opening up about shit, and the way he told me about it was as if he was the target of some super elaborate troll, and while I felt bad, I also felt something was incredibly disingenuous about the story.
This right here, possibly, is the greatest quote about Nick in my opinion. It encapsulates not only his current mental state, his most common mode of operation, but his entire legacy on the internet. He's ALWAYS the victim of something, and it's ALWAYS something he partially did in own mind, but not fully... ever. As he puts it, its because people just don't seem to like the poor fellow or he made a mistake that someone used to fuck him over. As a guy who's known him for a while and his ex-bestie Kevin longer -- who is probably going to be a lolcow in his own right soon might I add -- I can tell you that this is the EXACT feeling that talking to Nick personally gives. He's always in the center of a pity party he describes for himself, almost never really afflicted by the conspirators he claims to behind such plots, always giving details to obtuse conflicts that don't quite feel right once you think about it. You nailed it on the head, dude.

emilebertin

Jeune École is the way to go!
kiwifarms.net
I used to be in contact with Nick (as Aeromatic) through discord around late 2017 and early 2018, and upon finding this thread I was very surprised to learn of his... activities.
I can't say that I noticed anything off at the time, however. Most he did was post about his computers and link his music.

Last edited:

AllMightyCow

kiwifarms.net
I used to be in contact with Nick (as Aeromatic) through discord around late 2017
So I'm guessing you found him through /r9k/? Around early autumn of 2017, aero and atrpntime made a discord and spammed the invite on r9k/soc to lure in trannies and "mess with them", but even before that he was trapposting and spamming his discord tag all over 4chan while acting like a born again Christian/Conservative moralman on his /cow/ thread
https://archived.moe/_/search/text/aeromatic#4635/

Nick was still going through his "anti-fag" phase at the time and ended up harassing/doxxing members of the short lived server and wanted to actually show up to their houses IRL, but before he could potentially do so atrpn/kevintime called him a closeted gay fat fetishist so he deleted the server and left the internet for two months

• Informative

emilebertin

kiwifarms.net
So I'm guessing you found him through /r9k/? Around early autumn of 2017, aero and atrpntime made a discord and spammed the invite on r9k/soc to lure in trannies and "mess with them", but even before that he was trapposting and spamming his discord tag all over 4chan while acting like a born again Christian/Conservative moralman on his /cow/ thread
https://archived.moe/_/search/text/aeromatic#4635/

Nick was still going through his "anti-fag" phase at the time and ended up harassing/doxxing members of the short lived server and wanted to actually show up to their houses IRL, but before he could potentially do so atrpn/kevintime called him a closeted gay fat fetishist so he deleted the server and left the internet for two months
Actually no, I found him through a discord that someone else had made and invited me to. He didn't own the server. I can't say too much more about the server without risking a powerlevel, but he posted the pictures with the stockings that could be found earlier in this thread a lot, as well as his touhou artwork. I didn't save any of the art at the time, and I would've if it could've been archived, since the server doesn't exist anymore.

• Informative

Cat Phuckers

Critically acclaimed "far right troll"
kiwifarms.net
Found him.

View attachment 1311925
“Windows Vista Daycare” is from his abandoned Vidlii account, among other reasons it’s obviously him.
.View attachment 1311886
Nope, it's not him. It's some dude shitposting. I got inside confirmation from a friend who was in a lot of circles with Nick. This person probably just set his name to Windows Vista Daycare as a reference to Nick. He's literally made a video where he makes fun of Nick and a bunch of other randos, including my friend Snuffy. ;_(
There's no e-waste or HRT pills in this dude's room, so I doubt it's Nick. There's about a million people who make these low-effort videos with low-res low-bitrate shit nowadays, Nick just happened to be the first one. Also, Nick despises this type of content now, so I don't believe he would go back to making it.

Awowogei

My steeze is crazy dog
kiwifarms.net
Nope, it's not him. It's some dude shitposting. I got inside confirmation from a friend who was in a lot of circles with Nick. This person probably just set his name to Windows Vista Daycare as a reference to Nick. He's literally made a video where he makes fun of Nick and a bunch of other randos, including my friend Snuffy. ;_(
There's no e-waste or HRT pills in this dude's room, so I doubt it's Nick. There's about a million people who make these low-effort videos with low-res low-bitrate shit nowadays, Nick just happened to be the first one. Also, Nick despises this type of content now, so I don't believe he would go back to making it.

Last time I was in contact with his partner, I was informed that both have them have essentially gone completely off the grid, he seems to be 'recovering' somewhat and as far as I can tell, holds deep regret for most everything in the past, and while it's no excuse, it's something.
I don't expect he'll be back for a while, and when he does show, it will be to a limited group of people. And with a different attitude and outlook (hopefully)

AllMightyCow

kiwifarms.net
Last time I was in contact with his partner, I was informed that both have them have essentially gone completely off the grid, he seems to be 'recovering' somewhat and as far as I can tell, holds deep regret for most everything in the past, and while it's no excuse, it's something.
I don't expect he'll be back for a while, and when he does show, it will be to a limited group of people. And with a different attitude and outlook (hopefully)
I have a feeling he'll eventually post on his soundcloud, since it's the only account he didn't purge. His twitter's still up too, but he removed all of his followers and presumably deleted all of his tweets. I doubt he'll ever experiment with animation again since he sucks at drawing, but he has genuine music talent. As long as he's alive, he'll probably create music, be it under a different account or not. But making an alt most likely wont work since his style would stick out like a sore thumb (korg synth/casiopea flavored jazz-fusion).

emilebertin

kiwifarms.net
I have an interest in tracking down some of Nick's associates, since they seem to have had about as big a role in his tranny schemes as he himself had. One I remember well was Von, who was possibly the creepiest person I have ever interacted with. I could only find one screencap online with Von featured, but he didn't say anything worthwhile in it. He was Nick's paypig, or something along those lines. Perhaps they "dated" or something.

AllMightyCow

kiwifarms.net
I have an interest in tracking down some of Nick's associates, since they seem to have had about as big a role in his tranny schemes as he himself had. One I remember well was Von, who was possibly the creepiest person I have ever interacted with. I could only find one screencap online with Von featured, but he didn't say anything worthwhile in it. He was Nick's paypig, or something along those lines. Perhaps they "dated" or something.
None of the "notorious discord trannies" are interesting. This may come as a surprise, but people with anime icons that lack sincerity and type in low caps are not really interesting. They just drank a lot of bottled water as a kid and latch onto post ironic bpdcore anime memes because they have no personality. Von was just some fat guy that was in every /r9k/ server there was, so of course that means he found out about Foxworth when he was still spamming his thighs on 4chan.
So Von joined Aero's Harem and managed to get Nick's address. He drives to Nick's house and swoops him up, and takes him out for sushi. Then a few weeks later Von posts on /cow/ saying Nick accused him of rape, and then Nick drops it from there and confirms he didn't get raped in a pastebin. Afterwards Von still obsesses over Nikolai in gay 4chan servers
3.jpg

oh btw, here's a pic of von
von.PNG

Last edited:

Tohrulewd

Tohru#9286
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This is Sachiko/Tohru, “Aero/Misatos” partner. (Both these aliases are now completely defunct, but for the purpose of this post I’ll refer to him as “Aero”). Anyway, I know him better than anyone else and with far more detail than AllMightyCow’s distorted autistic kiwi timeline considering I’ve been with Aero for several years now at this point, every single day. As mentioned higher up in the thread, Aero has been doing really well recently, he’s completely de-transitioned, been going to the doctor and therapy for his severe mental illnesses, has forged a strong bond with his mother again despite many disagreements in political opinion (Aero is very liberal despite the Trump larping/conservative stuff in 2016 that was the result of his friend group bullying him into submission). Aero has repented for any actual wrong doings he caused to people. And, he has been forgiven by almost everyone he’s reached out to. I’d also like to add that I’m the only one that monitors this thread because I deem it as detrimental to his recovery and I want to keep him on the right track.

Anyway, Aero spends his time completely away from social media and drama, only creating music and art to hone his skills and to pass time as it’s his passion. Normally I would never contribute to this website but, if you all are going to decide to bump this dead thread 5 months later with pointless autistic drivel, I’m here to clear up some bullshit while it’s bumped. Whether it’s the “tranny shit”, rumors, e-drama etc. Feel free to ask me anything. I really don’t see how anyone is still obsessing over Aero after all these many months later with Aero being completely unaware and improving. He's matured, grown up, and moved on. Another thing I'd let to set straight, I know you kiwis like to age Aero up in this thread, but, I have literally held his birth certificate in my hands. All this drama started when he was a 14 year old minor. He’s 20 now and has come to realize his mistakes. People are not static beings, everyone changes immensely between this age gap even without a long string of people harassing, bullying and “documenting” everything he does to magnify his mental issues.

Here’s another big one I see around here, it’s absolutely asinine to pin the “HRT cult” bullshit on Aero. There was literally hundreds of independent people and groups involved in this. The “pinkpilling” meme on /r9k/ was common and few actually took it seriously. The reason Aero got involved in the first place was due to the fact that he was sad, lonely, and entirely a shut-in neet (which I suspect many of you are). He felt like he would find acceptance there by shitposting this trash. It was around this point that Aero was dragged into “r9cute” but instead he was actually lambasted by many admin members due to the fact that he spoke out against the self-harm and abuse that was going on. Those pictures of anons with “Aero” etched into their bodies was done by obsessed freaks (much like many of you) that decided to do this on their own accord to gain favor or prove themselves. He was only in this community for around 2 weeks total, when he decided that “this shit is fucked” and got the hell out. I was actually in the r9cute server while this was going on and can confirm this. It was shortly after this that I left the r9cute server as well and I never will repeat that mistake again...

If you want to know about a real manipulative, edgy, HRT pushing, self-harming shithead you should be be looking into either Reiko or Cass. They were a large part of the entire “HRT-cult” garbage and I have confirmed this with many that have escaped this community. Aero has had ZERO involvement in any of these communities let alone visited /r9k/ since 2018. And I myself have no idea what goes on these days and am only telling you a snapshot of that time. Honestly, the only person that ever fell for the pink pilling garbage was Aero himself, it's the primary reason he's de-transitioned and will NEVER look back again.

Since this is the latest topic in the thread let me clear some things about Von to get things started. Von is far from just “some fat guy” you had a really had a good hunch when you called him “the creepiest person ever”. As far as his involvement with Aero, the fiasco in 2018 was neckbeard incarnate. Basically, Aero and Von met up because Aero was a complete shut-in and had really never had an IRL friend, so once they found out they were both near each other, they decided to met up a few times (that’s when the sushi thing happened). At some point, they met up at Vons house and Von decided to forcefully push himself upon Aero, this was when he forcefully orally penetrated Aero. Now as you’re well aware from the picture posted above, Von is quite the fatfuck and Aero being very shy and meek he couldn’t really defend himself. Anyway, this ended with Aero crying on the floor of this sick fucks basement. After calming down, Aero demanded he be brought home immediately and never said a word to him. This was when in what would become typical Von style, he became obsessed, he continually spammed Aero demanding they date. This culminated with Aero rejecting and blocking him. It was at this point that Aero began telling others of the rape, it was at this time with Von being the shitstain he is, decide that he couldn't handle the rejection and decided to threaten Aero with his dox. Aero didn’t let up and the dox was leaked, It was at this point that stalkers showed up at his house, sent death threats, mountains of qurans, abuse, harassment, etc. Due to the mounting legitimate fear for his life, well-being, and paranoia due to his schizophrenia. Aero caved to the demands Von had and posted the pastebin denouncing the rape so he would hopefully stop.

Now this is where I fall into that story, around 3 months after all this initally happened. I met Aero to prevent him from basically becoming homeless, we ended up hitting it off better than ever and eventually decided to live together. (Which is still going great btw!). This is where Von decided to show some of his true colors to me before I even knew half of this story. Basically, he ended up adding me on discord randomly, I accepted and was immediately bombarded with insults, threats, and random anecdotes that amounted to “did you know Aero did this once???”. Anyway, I ended up not blocking or removing him as it was quite amusing honestly. This went on for several days swinging back and forth between him having a raging hate boner and LARPing as some kind of “all-knowing Buddhist”. Eventually I got sick of it, blocked him and moved on. This was the end of it for over an entire year before recently learning that he had not ended his autistic rampage with just me. I have been in contact with Aeros mother recently, and she told me that during this time, he had actually contacted her as well and was literally gloating about raping her son. And, if that’s not self incriminating and disgusting I don’t know what is.

Far as what Von is doing currently, I heard through the grapevine, he’s been stalking, harassing, and fetishing a multitude of trans individuals from multiple circles. I’ve also learned that this level of autistic rage when rejected has not been limited to just Aero either. When he doesn't get reciprocation from his chosen "tranny", he lashes out into an autistic rage. He also likes to brag over the fact that “he knows the real Aero” despite only meeting maybe a total of 3 times... I find this quite amusing as I have been in close physical proximity to Aero for almost 2 years and can confirm without any doubt that what he claims is entirely false. (much like a majority of this thread)

Anyway, I only brought any of this up because there seems to be some consensus forming here that Von “isn’t that bad” and that couldn’t be farther from the truth. But considering this is Kiwi that doesn’t surprise me… But if you want the de-facto story on Von here it is. I wish I had screenshots of his discord ragefest but I have since blocked him, and his account was deleted long ago with that dm being removed.

Now to put an end to this practical essay, this stalking and harassment is incredibly unwarranted. If Aero was really as awful and terrible as they say shouldn't I be practically dead after being with him for several years now? There are far far far worse and interesting people you could be wasting your time documenting. All Aero wants to do is move on, create art and music, and be a positive person after getting a vast majority of his teenage years destroyed by manipulative, disgusting third parties while he was desperately looking for acceptance. There is zero proof to any significant allegation in this thread, falsified and out of context chat logs do not constitute evidence. And it's quite clear that any of the original "lolcow" behavior that was to be documented has long passed.

None of the "notorious discord trannies" are interesting. This may come as a surprise, but people with anime icons that lack sincerity and type in low caps are not really interesting. They just drank a lot of bottled water as a kid and latch onto post ironic bpdcore anime memes because they have no personality. Von was just some fat guy that was in every /r9k/ server there was, so of course that means he found out about Foxworth when he was still spamming his thighs on 4chan.
So Von joined Aero's Harem and managed to get Nick's address. He drives to Nick's house and swoops him up, and takes him out for sushi. Then a few weeks later Von posts on /cow/ saying Nick accused him of rape, and then Nick drops it from there and confirms he didn't get raped in a pastebin. Afterwards Von still obsesses over Nikolai in gay 4chan servers

oh btw, here's a pic of von
View attachment 1328525

Fun fact “AllMightyCow”, a lot “thigh pics” going around and spread are when he was a 16 year old minor. Which does in fact make the pedophilia allegations incredibly hypocritical and is in and of itself borderline pedophilia. I know Aeros sexual preference better than anyone and it doesn’t have a single thing to do with minors. This should be even more apparent by the latest art he publicly posted was entirely big breasted anime girls lol.

Ps. If you really want to ask me questions you can add me on my discord, Tohru#9286

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
pointless autistic drivel

I'll have you know, sir, that we here treasure our pointless autistic drivel. It's one of the cornerstones of our community.

That being said, despite you not having anything to back up your claims beyond your word, I have no problem believing what you say about this Von character. His posts online have always given me the impression that he's a fat socially inept creep preying on mentally ill trannies.

If you have any screenshots that can back up your claims, you should consider posting them.

Last edited:

emilebertin

kiwifarms.net
This was when in what would become typical Von style, he became obsessed,
Far as what Von is doing currently, I heard through the grapevine, he’s been stalking, harassing, and fetishing a multitude of trans individuals from multiple circles. I’ve also learned that this level of autistic rage when rejected has not been limited to just Aero either. When he doesn't get reciprocation from his chosen "tranny", he lashes out into an autistic rage.
That's Von alright. I knew him when he was talking to a tranny before Nick, and was up to some weird shit. Blackmailing the tranny with their nudes on 4chan and the like. Commissioning art of a dog fucking the tranny (the dog was representing himself). The Buddhism stuff was absolutely bizarre. Dude couldn't be further from one.

If you can, get Nick to upload his new music somewhere. It's pretty fun stuff. Data Bus is fantastic stuff.

Last edited:

AllMightyCow

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for some insider backstory Tohru. But... you did leave some things out. I know this post was supposed to assure kiwi that Nick is a good boy, but could you explain the following

-the telegram messages from Aero insinuating that he is in fact a MAP
-the night he threatened to murder alice with a knife
-the times he remote-access-trojaned multiple ex-friend's computers when he randomly decided they were "degenerate" for having a touhou icon (if you do respond to this could you refrain from using the "edgy teen" excuse, because remotely hacking someone's computer is not something angsty teens do)
-I recall someone saying the relationship he had with a 13 year old boy a year ago was "an elaborate troll" but never got any real evidence. Could you perhaps elaborate?

Honestly this would've felt more satisfying if you got Foxworth to come on here and give the facts straight from the source. I know you think Kiwi Farms just wants to see his downfall, but a huge chunk of the people that have contributed to this thread actually loves his music and would like to know if he's eventually going to return to social media/soundcloud

Last edited:

Tohrulewd

Tohru#9286
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for some insider backstory Tohru. But... you did leave some things out. I know this post was supposed to assure kiwi that Nick is a good boy, but could you explain the following

-the telegram messages from Aero insinuating that he is in fact a MAP
-the night he threatened to murder alice with a knife
-the times he remote-access-trojaned multiple ex-friend's computers when he randomly decided they were "degenerate" for having a touhou icon (if you do respond to this could you refrain from using the "edgy teen" excuse, because remotely hacking someone's computer is not something angsty teens do)
-I recall someone saying the relationship he had with a 13 year old boy a year ago was "an elaborate troll" but never got any real evidence. Could you perhaps elaborate?

Honestly this would've felt more satisfying if you got Foxworth to come on here and give the facts straight from the source. I know you think Kiwi Farms just wants to see his downfall, but a huge chunk of the people that have contributed to this thread actually loves his music and would like to know if he's eventually going to return to social media/soundcloud

I can clear up everything here. I did slightly touch on these by saying “aero has cleared things up with people” but I’ll add some more detail. Everything I know here has been because I'm a source of support for Aero, he's literally been crying on my shoulder for hours about this stuff in the past and during the therapy sessions with his doctor.

“the telegram messages from Aero insinuating that he is in fact a MAP”

This screenshot was entirely faked and fabricated, I have contacted the person that forged this and it was cleared up. Aero hates pedos and MAPs and has ranted on numerous occasions how much he despises it. Once again, I know Aeros sexual preference better than anyone. In no way shape or form is Aero a MAP. I also despise pedos and I wouldn’t ever want to be associated with one.

“the night he threatened to murder alice with a knife”

Never happened, we’re both on good terms with Alice, and Alice can corroborate this. At that time there was a falling out, Alice and Aero were both paranoid with each other. Alice thought Aero was out to get her, and vice versa. During this entire fiasco I was present and watching over the entire thing. Nobody was physically harmed, no one was hurt, and no one was threatened, Both parties have made up and come to a conclusion. Over. Done. This can all be attributed to paranoia and once proper communication was established it was fixed and a lesson was learned.

“remote-access-trojaned”

This one is really unfortunate,and this whole entire fiasco happened when he was 16 for reference. His only friend group at the time were extremely conservative/anti-weeb,anti-gay etc. who bullied him relentlessly for his interests. I believe I’ve heard you reference this as his “anti-faggot era”. His friend group at the time verbally berated him, threatened him, and made sure to drill into his mind that they would completely abandon him if he continued with his interests. For reference, these people threatened to literally kill and behead him for his interests. And for someone who is as paranoid and scared as Aero at 16 this was his downfall. He was convinced that the only way he’d be able to retain his only friend group was to impress them with the greater technical knowledge he had, and that’s how the malware stuff transpired. The malware stuff happened due to the fact that Aero didn’t want to lose his only friend group, had completely untreated mental illnesses, was completely desperate for attention and caved in. He was bullied into repeating their alt-right rhetoric despite hating everything inside. He has acknowledged the malware spreading, has lamented about it, feels terrible about this mistake and regrets it immensely.

After a couple months went by and he finally broke free from those people, you will find everything quickly reverted in terms of interests. Ie, Anime, Touhou, pro-LGBT views, music, art, etc. I have literally watched him play Touhou in person for hours lol.

“I recall someone saying the relationship he had with a 13 year old boy a year ago was "an elaborate troll" but never got any real evidence. Could you perhaps elaborate?”

This one is just absolutely bizarre to me. I have absolutely no idea who any of these people are. The screenshots I see and the broken English, it honestly read like two alt accounts creating some pointless fake logs. I’m almost certain it’s the same person trying to stir shit. I wish I had more to say but this whole thing was so out of left field and represents something Aero in reality is absolutely disgusted by.

One thing I want to set straight here, I don't think Kiwi is all evil. Some Kiwi threads are entirely justified but this one isn't one of them. In fact, the only reason a kiwi thread exists at all for Aero is because he created a false meme persona "foxworth" for attention when he was 14 without knowing the consequences. Foxworth never existed. This thread ended up being hijacked by ex-friends for the purpose of harassment. As far as posting here on kiwifarms I have been specifically keeping him away from kiwifarms because it brings back such a history of abuse and terrible memories it would completely set back the things I’m trying to heal. Aero is a fragile person, he’s ripe with self-doubt, and worry, and for the first time ever his mind is tormenting him less. I want to keep it that way.

Any return to social media or posting is entirely up to whether you’re ready to let him move on. You’re always so accusatory, and so hell-bent on proving how evil he is and magnifying his mistakes, believing almost any fucked up propaganda without even questioning it (though I am glad you don't fall for that imposter shit), that it makes him NEVER want to return. These past few months away from social media and drama have been incredibly good for him. He’s been composing for me and our friends and it’s been great. This entire “saga” could have all been prevented had he had a proper support network and help for his issues. Now that he does, we can finally put this to rest, let him flourish and you’ll get the music you want. I have zero motive for lying or fabricating anything, Aero is basically completely under my care.

Last edited:

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Tohrulewd Would you mind sending me or an admin some proof that you are who you say you are so we can get you verified? I'm pretty sure that you're friends with Nick considering you wrote all that bullshit to clear his name, but confirmation is nice to have.

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: NoFeline

Mister Loser

The Man with No Plan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Out of curiousity, I went looking to see what Aero was doing nowadays after seeing he was the page image for TVTropes' "Occidental Otaku" trope page. Seeing the current state of the thread, I feel it's worth a minor necrobump.
I never personally "hated" Aero. I don't think he was ever as manipulative or disgusting as Reiko (who i still don't know why we don't have a thread on yet) and at least had some artistic talent. Seeing @Tohrulewd 's post here made me wanna just kind of raise awareness for this thread (and maybe if they get verified shed some light on the matter) and also see if we can make it inactive if he's truly trying to move out of his cringy days on the 'net.
I for one am in full support.