Lolcow Nick Hazelbaker / Aeromatic / WindowsMilennium2000 / Nicholas Foxworth / Fedorov / Misato DX4 / Proxima 64 - Bipolar Waifufag Trap, Burning Bridges at Every Opportunity, Blackmailer

AllMightyCow

kiwifarms.net
Seeing @Tohrulewd 's post here made me wanna just kind of raise awareness for this thread (and maybe if they get verified shed some light on the matter) and also see if we can make it inactive if he's truly trying to move out of his cringy days on the 'net.
I for one am in full support.
Yeah, well, if you've read the full thread you'd see this isn't the first time "he's changed for good". The fact that he's a grown man and Tohru's relationship with him is basically baby sitting him and making sure he doesn't have autistic vietnam flashbacks whenever someone mentions Kiwi Farms to him is pretty hilarious in itself, but there's only so much one person can do to help. We've gone through the same stage over and over. Nick does something retarded, he leaves the internet, this thread stays inactive for almost a year until he manages to get infamous again. Locking a thread won't do anything and Tohru saying he's changed for good isn't enough proof. Actions speak louder than words from a third party, so we'll just have to wait and see

Cat Phuckers

Critically acclaimed "far right troll"
kiwifarms.net
Seeing @Tohrulewd 's post here made me wanna just kind of raise awareness for this thread (and maybe if they get verified shed some light on the matter) and also see if we can make it inactive if he's truly trying to move out of his cringy days on the 'net.
I for one am in full support.
If you had said this before Tohru's posts, I might even agree, but Tohru just provided us with more lulz (nfo about how screwy Nick is right now) and extended the thread's lifespan a bit. It'd think it silly to kill the thread when we've just heard about the possibility of Nick coming back and being "reformed." When he comes back, which may be soon, I think we can guarantee he'll still provide us lulz.

Last edited:

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you had said this before Tohru's posts, I might even agree, but Tohru just provided us with more lulz (nfo about how screwy Nick is right now) and extended the thread's lifespan a bit. It'd think it silly to kill the thread when we've just heard about the possibility of Nick coming back and being "reformed." When he comes back, which may be soon, I think we can guarantee he'll still provide us lulz.

Nick's such a slow-burn cow that I feel like if it were closed, he'd do something dumb a year later and I'd forget to open up the thread again.

nohull

Sorry for party ooperating.
kiwifarms.net
Let's break this piece of propaganda down.

Aero has repented for any actual wrong doings he caused to people
Do you even know what his actual wrongdoings are? You claim to know him better than anyone, I doubt that.
If Aero thinks that you know him better than anyone, and he has told you so, he may be having a strong episode of BPD idealization.
I’d also like to add that I’m the only one that monitors this thread because I deem it as detrimental to his recovery and I want to keep him on the right track.
You're contradicting yourself here, I thought you haven't seen him in a long time, but all of the sudden, you're the one taking care of checking this thread for him, something that needs to be done... for some reason.
I really don’t see how anyone is still obsessing over Aero
Hahahaha, obsessed?
People obsess over CWC, people obsess over Evaxephon, people obsess over DSP, people obsess over Josh, nobody obsesses over Nick.
No kid, no, Aero is little more than yet another toy for me to play with, he's extremely replacable and unimportant.
But hey, you're the one adding fuel to the fire.
Now this is where I fall into that story, around 3 months after all this initally happened. I met Aero to prevent him from basically becoming homeless, we ended up hitting it off better than ever and eventually decided to live together. (Which is still going great btw!)
So, you say that you recently saved Aero from being homeless (despite the fact you claim that he now gets along with his mother, yet another contradiction) and that you want to protect him from this thread just like you protected him from Von.
You seem to have somewhat of a saviour complex, something that is usually seen in abusive partners.
Have you ever hit Nick or locked him inside your home?
A Borderline idiot with autogenophilia and a Narcissistic saviour is a match made in Heaven. I hope your kitchen knifes won't be very sharp the day shit hits the fan.
And, if that’s not self incriminating and disgusting I don’t know what is.
I'd argue your lies and whiteknighting are way more disgusting.
People are not static beings, everyone changes immensely between this age gap even without a long string of people harassing, bullying and “documenting” everything he does to magnify his mental issues.
Harassing and bullying? Interesting, does Aero have such a huge victim complex or is this nonsense of your own creation?
he reason Aero got involved in the first place was due to the fact that he was sad, lonely, and entirely a shut-in neet (which I suspect many of you are)
(which I suspect many of you are)
This yet another lie that you tell yourself to be able to sleep at night, and deep down, you know that.
This screenshot was entirely faked and fabricated, I have contacted the person that forged this and it was cleared up
Pics of the conversation or it didn't happen
Also, how was it cleared up? Did you ended up kissing? Was it like in a Fairy Tale?
FFS, stop lying so blatantly.

At the same time that you claim to be such a paternal and protective figure towards Aero, helping him improve his mental condition and painting yourself as an altruistic white knight you have no problem in calling everyone you don't like an autist and shitting all over Von in the basis that you think he has autism, not to speak about how you're supposedly off the grid but you also use "autist" as an insult just as often as Zoomers do.
You're such a fucking hypocrite that it's maddening, and as an actual "sperg" I find it even more fucking infuriating. God, do us all a favor and go fucking kill yourself, or don't, you're the one that made this thread interesting again, so in a sense I want to thank you for your service. :semperfidelis:

Tohrulewd

Tohru#9286
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, well, if you've read the full thread you'd see this isn't the first time "he's changed for good". The fact that he's a grown man and Tohru's relationship with him is basically baby sitting him and making sure he doesn't have autistic vietnam flashbacks whenever someone mentions Kiwi Farms to him is pretty hilarious in itself, but there's only so much one person can do to help. We've gone through the same stage over and over. Nick does something retarded, he leaves the internet, this thread stays inactive for almost a year until he manages to get infamous again. Locking a thread won't do anything and Tohru saying he's changed for good isn't enough proof. Actions speak louder than words from a third party, so we'll just have to wait and see
Nick's such a slow-burn cow that I feel like if it were closed, he'd do something dumb a year later and I'd forget to open up the thread again.

What lulz is there to even be had? He’s already deleted his social media accounts, doesn’t see the kiwi thread, and minds his own business. Furthermore, even when he had social media accounts, the only thing he ever posted in the past year was music and art. Is your idea of lulz just the sadistic confirmation that your harassment had an effect on a tormented soul that’s trying his best to change and improve? He gives no reactions, no funny le meme posts etc. And as far as “my posts providing more lulz” that’s really interesting as I’ve been contacted by quite a number of people here and on discord after posting from people that are ecstatic and elated that Aero is doing better. If you ever want Aero to return to any sort of social media and “provide you lulz” you’re going to be sorely disappointed.

Let's break this piece of propaganda down.

Do you even know what his actual wrongdoings are? You claim to know him better than anyone, I doubt that.
If Aero thinks that you know him better than anyone, and he has told you so, he may be having a strong episode of BPD idealization.

You're contradicting yourself here, I thought you haven't seen him in a long time, but all of the sudden, you're the one taking care of checking this thread for him, something that needs to be done... for some reason.

Hahahaha, obsessed?
People obsess over CWC, people obsess over Evaxephon, people obsess over DSP, people obsess over Josh, nobody obsesses over Nick.
No kid, no, Aero is little more than yet another toy for me to play with, he's extremely replacable and unimportant.
But hey, you're the one adding fuel to the fire.

So, you say that you recently saved Aero from being homeless (despite the fact you claim that he now gets along with his mother, yet another contradiction) and that you want to protect him from this thread just like you protected him from Von.
You seem to have somewhat of a saviour complex, something that is usually seen in abusive partners.
Have you ever hit Nick or locked him inside your home?
A Borderline idiot with autogenophilia and a Narcissistic saviour is a match made in Heaven. I hope your kitchen knifes won't be very sharp the day shit hits the fan.

I'd argue your lies and whiteknighting are way more disgusting.

Harassing and bullying? Interesting, does Aero have such a huge victim complex or is this nonsense of your own creation?

This yet another lie that you tell yourself to be able to sleep at night, and deep down, you know that.

Pics of the conversation or it didn't happen
Also, how was it cleared up? Did you ended up kissing? Was it like in a Fairy Tale?
FFS, stop lying so blatantly.

At the same time that you claim to be such a paternal and protective figure towards Aero, helping him improve his mental condition and painting yourself as an altruistic white knight you have no problem in calling everyone you don't like an autist and shitting all over Von in the basis that you think he has autism, not to speak about how you're supposedly off the grid but you also use "autist" as an insult just as often as Zoomers do.
You're such a fucking hypocrite that it's maddening, and as an actual "sperg" I find it even more fucking infuriating. God, do us all a favor and go fucking kill yourself, or don't, you're the one that made this thread interesting again, so in a sense I want to thank you for your service. :semperfidelis:

What did you even break down here? you basically just made blanket statements that basically amount to “you’re wrong because I said so” and just random congecture? The only thing that makes any sense whatsoever is the confusion over Aero being close to his mother again, This is a recent development and before this the past year they were completely seperated from each other so she was of no support for Aero. One other thing, the obsession comes from the fact that it’s basically the same 3 people posting here every single time the thread is bumped.

Also, I find it funny that you tell me to kill myself like some kind of dime a dozen edgelord while at the same time trying to take some sort of moral high ground because I apparently called someone an autist. Isn’t this site that you so enjoy basically designed to make fun of autists? Autism has been a meme internet buzzword for YEARS and if you really think I discriminate autists or something you really aren’t very bright. Good job trolling and basically proving my points about this place though

nohull

Sorry for party ooperating.
kiwifarms.net
What lulz is there to even be had?
For example, your posts are funny.
However, you shouldn't go around telling people what is and what isn't funny.
our idea of lulz just the sadistic confirmation that your harassment had an effect on a tormented soul that’s trying his best to change and improve? He gives no reactions, no funny le meme posts etc
This is so sad, Alexa, play Despacito.
If you ever want Aero to return to any sort of social media and “provide you lulz” you’re going to be sorely disappointed.
We'll see.
Individuals with BPD are everything but predictable.
from people that are ecstatic and elated that Aero is doing better
In this moment I'm euphoric too
kym.gif

you basically just made blanket statements that basically amount to “you’re wrong because I said so”
You're wrong because I said so. Get over it chum.
I find it funny that you tell me to kill myself like some kind of dime a dozen edgelord while at the same time trying to take some sort of moral high ground because I apparently called someone an autist.
I wasn't talking about morality of any kind or ethics in lolcow milking, I was merely pointing out you're a hypocrite. That's a description, not a prescription.
Stay mad.
Autism has been a meme internet buzzword for YEARS and if you really think I discriminate autists or something you really aren’t very bright. Good job trolling and basically proving my points about this place though
Telling someone to KYS is also a meme, but honestly I mean it literally.
I think you should unironically kill yourself in a forest so Logan Paul can make a video about it.

Meowthkip

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What lulz is there to even be had? He’s already deleted his social media accounts, doesn’t see the kiwi thread, and minds his own business. Furthermore, even when he had social media accounts, the only thing he ever posted in the past year was music and art. Is your idea of lulz just the sadistic confirmation that your harassment had an effect on a tormented soul that’s trying his best to change and improve? He gives no reactions, no funny le meme posts etc. And as far as “my posts providing more lulz” that’s really interesting as I’ve been contacted by quite a number of people here and on discord after posting from people that are ecstatic and elated that Aero is doing better. If you ever want Aero to return to any sort of social media and “provide you lulz” you’re going to be sorely disappointed.

He's a weird fucker and a human trainwreck of a person that has a pattern of behaving like a crazy asshole to people because of his bizarre hang-ups and that's interesting to watch.

I also like how you assume that he's never going to come back to the internet, because this thread has a history of not having activity for long stretches of time before coming back with a burst of activity when somebody comes in who has a grievance with him because he had some kind of weird tantrum during his current phase and they want to make sure that it's not just happening to them. I see the deletion of social media accounts as just a part of said tantrum, rather than a sincere attempt to disengage.

Speaking of disengaging, you're only providing more material for the thread in trying to defend him. You should be warned; he seems to burn through people, since I've never really seen him maintain online friendships for any long-term period. I would be suspicious of Aero "doing better" for longer than maybe a few months before he's back on his bullshit, because he keeps doing this. He picks up a new identity, plays with it for a while, gets bored, decides to lash out at the people who give him positive attention, and then when he's faced with the consequences of his actions, he runs away and reinvents himself to do it all over again.

If he actually has changed, then the thread will no longer update because there will be nothing to report. We'll forget about him and move on, and the thread will die. I've been checking in on this thread for years now; the OP was made in February of 2015. That's only 19 pages over a span of more than five years. It's an extremely short thread for one that's been around as long as this one has, and by white knighting this guy, you are dragging out the short burst period.

If you want my genuine advice, I'd say drop the whole thing and keep Aero at a distance. Dude's got baggage and he's all too happy to unload it on anybody around him. You try and get close, you'll wind up just being one more sucker.

Reactions: karz and NoFeline

Tohrulewd

Tohru#9286
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
He's a weird fucker and a human trainwreck of a person that has a pattern of behaving like a crazy asshole to people because of his bizarre hang-ups and that's interesting to watch.

I also like how you assume that he's never going to come back to the internet, because this thread has a history of not having activity for long stretches of time before coming back with a burst of activity when somebody comes in who has a grievance with him because he had some kind of weird tantrum during his current phase and they want to make sure that it's not just happening to them. I see the deletion of social media accounts as just a part of said tantrum, rather than a sincere attempt to disengage.

Speaking of disengaging, you're only providing more material for the thread in trying to defend him. You should be warned; he seems to burn through people, since I've never really seen him maintain online friendships for any long-term period. I would be suspicious of Aero "doing better" for longer than maybe a few months before he's back on his bullshit, because he keeps doing this. He picks up a new identity, plays with it for a while, gets bored, decides to lash out at the people who give him positive attention, and then when he's faced with the consequences of his actions, he runs away and reinvents himself to do it all over again.

If he actually has changed, then the thread will no longer update because there will be nothing to report. We'll forget about him and move on, and the thread will die. I've been checking in on this thread for years now; the OP was made in February of 2015. That's only 19 pages over a span of more than five years. It's an extremely short thread for one that's been around as long as this one has, and by white knighting this guy, you are dragging out the short burst period.

If you want my genuine advice, I'd say drop the whole thing and keep Aero at a distance. Dude's got baggage and he's all too happy to unload it on anybody around him. You try and get close, you'll wind up just being one more sucker.

Believe me, I never wanted to post here, Initially I never was since it is clear the thread is very dead but, I felt the need to clear up some bullshit that was being spewed after it was bumped recently. As I have stated before, I’m not just some internet friend of Aeros. I have been in close physical proximity to Aero for almost 2 years straight. Never once has he treated me badly or tried to drop me like dead weight. I can say with utmost certainty that he really has changed and nothing like what happened in the past will happen again. His previous attempts to change and improve failed due to him not having any support or help for his mental issue as a child, and with the only people around him making it worse. As I've stated before, I’ve been taking him to his doctor, helped him get meds for his issues, and got him on therapy. I’m not being manipulated or abused, and I’m only doing this because I care about him. He has his own source of income and can provide for himself now too so it’s not like he’s using me for any sort of material gain.

Regardless, this is likely my last post here as I’ve said everything I really need. My discord tag is still the same if anyone feels to need contact me.

Meowthkip

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Believe me, I never wanted to post here, Initially I never was since it is clear the thread is very dead but, I felt the need to clear up some bullshit that was being spewed after it was bumped recently. As I have stated before, I’m not just some internet friend of Aeros. I have been in close physical proximity to Aero for almost 2 years straight. Never once has he treated me badly or tried to drop me like dead weight. I can say with utmost certainty that he really has changed and nothing like what happened in the past will happen again. His previous attempts to change and improve failed due to him not having any support or help for his mental issue as a child, and with the only people around him making it worse. As I've stated before, I’ve been taking him to his doctor, helped him get meds for his issues, and got him on therapy. I’m not being manipulated or abused, and I’m only doing this because I care about him. He has his own source of income and can provide for himself now too so it’s not like he’s using me for any sort of material gain.

Regardless, this is likely my last post here as I’ve said everything I really need. My discord tag is still the same if anyone feels to need contact me.

Ah, shit, I forgot you said you knew him IRL. Apologies.

But yeah, my advice for anybody who has a thread here is to just not acknowledge it, since it only ends up feeding the thread, and this one is on a drip-feed. Good luck to you, though. I hope, for your sake and his, that he really has gotten better.

tomori

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Hi, it's Tomori/CPX/DMG/miyako2k. a former close friend of Aero from April 2019 to this month.

I want to come out and say that Tohru and Aero are lying to you in order to clear their image and here is the things that they lied about:

- The Telegram screenshots being "faked"

These are indeed real screenshots, Aero was (I do not know about now as he has gone on record talking about how he hates them) and has made posts on twitter encouraging MAP behavior. I have confirmation that she has been posting under an alternative twitter handle for MAP related content

- The night where he pulled out a knife on Alice

That did happen, I have testimonies from people who were in Aero's private discord server "$FFFF" who are friends with Alice and have confirmed that it did indeed happen, however I am keeping the people anonymous in order to protect them.

One other things which I cannot confirm to be a lie but has strong evidence to it being true is the story from Agia, the broken English could easily be accounted off due to them being Dutch as seen in the YouTube screenshots, and the Osaka PFP on Aero's account is from that period, June 2018, not to mention of it was an "elaborate-troll" I have my doubts but I would rather not let my opinion get in the way of this.

Nowadays Aero has came back due to three individuals (one being myself) making subtle and not-so-subtle nods towards his past as Aeromatic/Foxworth, with one tweet from an invidual being a "Change the world" meme with a picture of him from 2015. We took responsibility for our actions and apologised for any harm that may have been caused however we were continually guilt tripped by Aero because of our actions.

They are also very maniplative and guilt-trippy with them being him and another individual (ebisu) being very elitist towards others in my old discord server "Everyday Chemistry" about Windows being a "botnet" and how people should just use Linux with Wine or an Offline VM instead, while also whining at people if they didn't agree with their opinions and treating themselves as a hardware who knowns stuff on a boolean level.

I will provide full DM logs with me talking to Aero and Tohru from May 17th to June 9th, right now Aero has been trying to pressure me after an Administrator decided to ban him, Tohru and Ebisu due to the lies and horrific past behaviours:

Tohru on the other hand has been calm and civil about it, I will admit:

Tohru:

Aero:

I have decided to stop using Discord for the time being due to fear of their manipulation and guilt tripping continuing.

Any other questions I will attempt to answer to the best of my ability, my memory is although fuzzy with some details from when I was in "$FFFF" and if you have any doubts to express I will attempt to help try and get rid of them and if screenshots are required I will happily present to a moderator in PMs only, to respect the privacy of the sources.

All I ask for you all to do is NOT harass Aero, Tohru or anyone else involved as Aero is in serious need of help and he isn't helping himself with his constant drinking and denial of what really happened.

Banditotron

At Wit's End! Join me?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hi, it's Tomori/CPX/DMG/miyako2k. a former close friend of Aero from April 2019 to this month.

I want to come out and say that Tohru and Aero are lying to you in order to clear their image and here is the things that they lied about:

These are indeed real screenshots, Aero was (I do not know about now as he has gone on record talking about how he hates them) and has made posts on twitter encouraging MAP behavior. I have confirmation that she has been posting under an alternative twitter handle for MAP related content

That did happen, I have testimonies from people who were in Aero's private discord server "$FFFF" who are friends with Alice and have confirmed that it did indeed happen, however I am keeping the people anonymous in order to protect them.

One other things which I cannot confirm to be a lie but has strong evidence to it being true is the story from Agia, the broken English could easily be accounted off due to them being Dutch as seen in the YouTube screenshots, and the Osaka PFP on Aero's account is from that period, June 2018, not to mention of it was an "elaborate-troll" I have my doubts but I would rather not let my opinion get in the way of this.

Nowadays Aero has came back due to three individuals (one being myself) making subtle and not-so-subtle nods towards his past as Aeromatic/Foxworth, with one tweet from an invidual being a "Change the world" meme with a picture of him from 2015. We took responsibility for our actions and apologised for any harm that may have been caused however we were continually guilt tripped by Aero because of our actions.

They are also very maniplative and guilt-trippy with them being him and another individual (ebisu) being very elitist towards others in my old discord server "Everyday Chemistry" about Windows being a "botnet" and how people should just use Linux with Wine or an Offline VM instead, while also whining at people if they didn't agree with their opinions and treating themselves as a hardware who knowns stuff on a boolean level.

I will provide full DM logs with me talking to Aero and Tohru from May 17th to June 9th, right now Aero has been trying to pressure me after an Administrator decided to ban him, Tohru and Ebisu due to the lies and horrific past behaviours:

Tohru:

Aero:

I have decided to stop using Discord for the time being due to fear of their manipulation and guilt tripping continuing.

Any other questions I will attempt to answer to the best of my ability, my memory is although fuzzy with some details from when I was in "$FFFF" and if you have any doubts to express I will attempt to help try and get rid of them and if screenshots are required I will happily present to a moderator in PMs only, to respect the privacy of the sources.

All I ask for you all to do is NOT harass Aero, Tohru or anyone else involved as Aero is in serious need of help and he isn't helping himself with his constant drinking and denial of what really happened.
Contact a moderator to get yourself verified as actually being who you say you are (I recommend messaging @Meowthkip ).
Anyways, we just had a tranny pop in here earlier this week and tell us everything about Nicholas we know was lies, so a second one is really testing my suspension of disbelief. I don't doubt at all that Nicholas is a creep who pulls knives on his fellow trannies and has a pedophile twitter account: I just think that you should either give us links or verify yourself. Both would be best.

Cat Phuckers

Critically acclaimed "far right troll"
kiwifarms.net
I will provide full DM logs with me talking to Aero and Tohru from May 17th to June 9th, right now Aero has been trying to pressure me after an Administrator decided to ban him, Tohru and Ebisu due to the lies and horrific past behaviours
I took the liberty of archiving all of the links you sent and posting images directly to KF. Please make sure you archive all external links and upload images directly to this site next time around.

ly6xka.png
12lqxm.png
iiwzx7.png

• Informative
Reactions: karz

tomori

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I took the liberty of archiving all of the links you sent and posting images directly to KF. Please make sure you archive all external links and upload images directly to this site next time around.

My apologies, I will make sure to do that next time. Thank you for posting the screenshots directly.

Meowthkip

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the most awkward shit I've ever read
View attachment 1368994
View attachment 1368995
also
View attachment 1368997
looks like therapy is really helping

I think I had conversations like this on AIM or LiveJournal in like... 2005.

I hate it.

Contact a moderator to get yourself verified as actually being who you say you are (I recommend messaging @Meowthkip ).
Anyways, we just had a tranny pop in here earlier this week and tell us everything about Nicholas we know was lies, so a second one is really testing my suspension of disbelief. I don't doubt at all that Nicholas is a creep who pulls knives on his fellow trannies and has a pedophile twitter account: I just think that you should either give us links or verify yourself. Both would be best.

I admit I didn't message @tomori because I am tired.

Tohrulewd

Tohru#9286
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Tohru:

Aero:

I said I’d be done posting here but I really have had enough of this. And since you've randomly blocked me on every other way to contact you, here we are. I really am in complete disbelief that you’ve decided to post all this stuff and I’m not sure what has gotten into you.

So let’s begin, I’m going to preface this entire post by saying Miyako is 16 years old and as far as I am aware should not even be USING this website. I don’t think he really knows what he’s doing or what he’s gotten himself into.

IMG_20200611_155305.jpg
unknown.png

Now that that is out of the way, let me clear this up again, Aero is not a MAP and has regularly ranted about hating them. I have literally talked to the person involved with creating that screenshot. There is no twitter alt, period. Aero has no twitter accounts at all and is completely removed from there with his only account being the locked one currently. You were not in any actual chat where that was happening, you were not part of any of this, and all you have to go on is hearsay from 3rd parties that are very vested in hurting Aero.

Like I have said before about the knife incident there were only 3 Individuals physically present during this entire ordeal. Me, Aero, and Alice. NOBODY ELSE. Anything else you hear is hearsay. No one and I repeat no one was anywhere within 10 feet of anyone with a knife, a weapon, or in a fight. Nobody got hurt, threatened and that situation has been completely commiunicated between Me, Aero and Alice and is COMPLETELY been dealt with as I have already explained. What more is there really to say or make up for? I really don’t understand how you could take some random internet users words over the people that were actually there but that doesn’t surprise me.

I was being completely genuine about the elaborate troll. I don’t know who any of these people are, I'm not sure if you know this but, I have seen so many imposters and people trying to stir shit in the past this holds zero water.

As far as guilt tripping you? Uhm? What? You mean coming back to find your supposed friend that claimed they would protect you forever decided to pull a 180 and is now stirring shit with a bunch of people for no reason? Was I just supposed to accept this and not feel bad?

"Being elitest and ruining your server" You mean your own server where you admitted to Hacking into another innocent users Windows machine (for fun mind you) and laughing about it?
unknown6.png

unknown4.png

unknown5.png

unknown3.png

unknown2.png

And before you say “but dey manipwaded meee” No, we actually didn’t.
Ebisu set up a Test virtual machine for you to try it out on and maybe learn something due to your interest in cyber security, but instead you took it upon yourself to trick an innocent member of your server.
unknown7.png

"Manipulating you" you mean talking about Linux in a TECH SERVER, during my discussions there I prefaced repeatedly that I do not care what OS people use but those are my opinions.

If anyone was manipulated it was us, you put this facade of being some great friend needing help but repeatedly you have pull this kind of stuff without any provocation with multiple people. You didn’t give shit about us or the members of your own server and only used them.

I have regularly told you that I appreciated your apology for what happened, me and Aero have helped you through really shitty times like when you were suffering and cutting yourself. Aero helped you and got you to stop the self harm!
(Censored the name of an individual because they are not involved with this)
8.PNG

unknown9.png

1591938850389.png

We were always nice to you and supportive of your issues, any involvement of us in your server was on your own design and choice. And then just like that, Half your friends removed, we're all kicked without warning and I see this thread bumped.

And wow gee “look how calm and civil” I am, I was calm and civil because I was legitimately worried when my friend removes me and everyone I’m associated with without saying a word. Aero was scared and paranoid something was happening and here we are. No one was manipulating or guilt tripping you. Was all of this really started because of a few people discussing Linux in a tech server? You’re so butthurt because of someone recommending using another OS?

Another thing about that too, I regularly prefaced my preference for Linux by saying that I really don’t care what other people use, I just wanted to discuss something I care about and shouldn’t that be fine in what I’m going to remind you was a TECH SERVER you created.

I’m going to end this by saying, normally I would thank you for telling people to not harass us but the fact you’ve contributed to this thread in such a way, have acted so two-faced, so many times, making a complete ass out of yourself, waving around what’s supposed to be private logs. Any sort of neutrality or good faith has been lost, and I really won’t be taking anything you say seriously. It’s no wonder why you’ve always had a trail of e-drama following you around. (which I might add we’ve helped you deal with before too). I figured you’d know better.

This is the most awkward shit I've ever read
View attachment 1368994
View attachment 1368995
also
View attachment 1368997
looks like therapy is really helping

“Oh gee a bipolar person is going through a rut at the moment and feels like shit.” Like no shit, he has a mental disorder. He always bounces back from times like this and a lot better now thanks to his therapy.

As a side note, the cringy hug spam and everything is Miyakos typical way of talking, he does that with almost everyone.

I’m not a tranny and neither is Aero and I have reiterated this many times. “Miyako” is the only tranny posting here. I'm not sure if some weird discord tranny group has pressured miyako into posting today, but after what's happened, he's fitting the discord tranny stereotype very well.

Attachments

• unknown3.png
    unknown3.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 70
  • unknown9.png
    unknown9.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 10.png
    10.png
    169.6 KB · Views: 74

emilebertin

Jeune École is the way to go!
kiwifarms.net
Some questions, just to clear things up. No hostility intended. These may have been talked about or answered in the past but its best that they get answered again whilst it is relevant.
I have literally talked to the person involved with creating that screenshot.
Who is the person who created that screenshot? Their contact? Why?
It’s no wonder why you’ve always had a trail of e-drama following you around.
Clarify this perhaps? What were the exact relations between you three before now?
Like I have said before about the knife incident there were only 3 Individuals physically present during this entire ordeal. Me, Aero, and Alice.
Would it be at all possible to get a statement from Alice, if there isn't one here already, and Alice is willing to give one?

Linux is gay.

Isolated Incident

three point one four four four four four four
kiwifarms.net
I’m not a tranny and neither is Aero and I have reiterated this many times. “Miyako” is the only tranny posting here. I'm not sure if some weird discord tranny group has pressured miyako into posting today, but after what's happened, he's fitting the discord tranny stereotype very well.

Yeah, I'm sure the guy who suggested to poison the water hole with pink pills isn't a troon faggot. You're all the same.

Tohrulewd

Tohru#9286
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Some questions, just to clear things up. No hostility intended. These may have been talked about or answered in the past but its best that they get answered again whilst it is relevant.

Clarify this perhaps? What were the exact relations between you three before now?

Would it be at all possible to get a statement from Alice, if there isn't one here already, and Alice is willing to give one?

Linux is gay.

Pretty sure it's been posted in the thread all ready but I will say it again anyway.

Alice was the doing with the screenshot, along with the knife thing as was already posted in the thread. Those two ordeals are connected because, at that time Alice and Aero thought either of them were out to get each other so that screenshot and posts Alice made were to try and create dirt on Aero due to being angry. Regardless, Both sides have already made up and no longer feel this way but, the damage from that time period has already been done.

Now the e-drama that follows around Miyako has nothing to do with us directly, and was until today completely separate before we knew him. so I won't go into any details because I don't want to spread anything that isn't directly relevant. But, I will say that Miyako has been harassed by users from other communities due to a number of diffent things, and was one of the things that him and Aero would frequently discuss and support each other with. I won't go into anymore details because even though I am very disappointed with Miyako. I'm not going to contribute to that unless they want to push this stuff more.

1591928531124.png

1591929204778.png

I just DMed Alice right now and here it is from their own mouth, (I was requested to censor their username and pfp because they don't want to be harassed.) Like I have said many many times, this drama is nearly a year old and isn't even relevant anymore.
Linux is gay.
Also I respect your opinion about Linux even though I disagree with it.

Yeah, I'm sure the guy who suggested to poison the water hole with pink pills isn't a troon faggot. You're all the same.

First of all, you can't even poison a watering hole with pink pills. And second of all, the statement was so obviously a shitpost I'm honestly perplexed that people take it seriously lol. And if he really was a tranny wouldn't he be proud of it? like all the others?