Lolcow Nick Hazelbaker / Aeromatic / WindowsMilennium2000 / Nicholas Foxworth / Fedorov / Misato DX4 / Proxima 64 - Bipolar Waifufag Trap, Burning Bridges at Every Opportunity, Blackmailer

emilebertin

Jeune École is the way to go!
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure it's been posted in the thread all ready but I will say it again anyway.

Alice was the doing with the screenshot, along with the knife thing as was already posted in the thread. Those two ordeals are connected because, at that time Alice and Aero thought either of them were out to get each other so that screenshot and posts Alice made were to try and create dirt on Aero due to being angry. Regardless, Both sides have already made up and no longer feel this way but, the damage from that time period has already been done.

Now the e-drama that follows around Miyako has nothing to do with us directly, and was until today completely separate before we knew him. so I won't go into any details because I don't want to spread anything that isn't directly relevant. But, I will say that Miyako has been harassed by users from other communities due to a number of diffent things, and was one of the things that him and Aero would frequently discuss and support each other with. I won't go into anymore details because even though I am very disappointed with Miyako. I'm not going to contribute to that unless they want to push this stuff more.

View attachment 1369646

View attachment 1369661
I just DMed Alice right now and here it is from their own mouth, (I was requested to censor their username and pfp because they don't want to be harassed.) Like I have said many many times, this drama is nearly a year old and isn't even relevant anymore.

Also I respect your opinion about Linux even though I disagree with it.

First of all, you can't even poison a watering hole with pink pills. And second of all, the statement was so obviously a shitpost I'm honestly perplexed that people take it seriously lol. And if he really was a tranny wouldn't he be proud of it? like all the others?
This answers all the questions I have at the current time. Thank you.

Isolated Incident

three point one four four four four four four
kiwifarms.net
First of all, you can't even poison a watering hole with pink pills. And second of all, the statement was so obviously a shitpost I'm honestly perplexed that people take it seriously lol. And if he really was a tranny wouldn't he be proud of it? like all the others?

I was being hyperbolic with that specific quote because it was crazy. He's posted enough troon shit to warrant being called a troon. You can't claim "pretending to be re.tarded" when you are.

AllMightyCow

kiwifarms.net
So, you say that you recently saved Aero from being homeless (despite the fact you claim that he now gets along with his mother, yet another contradiction) and that you want to protect him from this thread just like you protected him from Von.
You seem to have somewhat of a saviour complex, something that is usually seen in abusive partners.
Have you ever hit Nick or locked him inside your home?
A Borderline idiot with autogenophilia and a Narcissistic saviour is a match made in Heaven. I hope your kitchen knifes won't be very sharp the day shit hits the fan.
Okay, so reading miyako's PMs with Tohru, and this assumption is right on the fucking money
8976.PNG

Banditotron

At Wit's End! Join me?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m not a tranny and neither is Aero and I have reiterated this many times. “Miyako” is the only tranny posting here. I'm not sure if some weird discord tranny group has pressured miyako into posting today, but after what's happened, he's fitting the discord tranny stereotype very well.

So you're just a normal man, right? I'm trying to peice together what kind of faggotry is happening in this thread. Also, what was @miyako talking about when he mentioned Aero having another Twitter account with unsavory things on it. Is that true?

Tohrulewd

Tohru#9286
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so reading miyako's PMs with Tohru, and this assumption is right on the fucking money
View attachment 1369980

As I have basically stated before I am pretty much a parental figure for him. It's less about having some sort of complex and more about the situation that I do take care of him because I truly do want him to get better. I was also very intoxicated during my DM with Miyako at that time so it's probably going to be a bit nonsensical and I'm not afraid to admit that.

So you're just a normal man, right? I'm trying to peice together what kind of faggotry is happening in this thread. Also, what was @miyako talking about when he mentioned Aero having another Twitter account with unsavory things on it. Is that true?
Yes I am a man, not trans, not in any trans community. Nothing. And no, there is no twitter account with unsavory things on it. As I said earlier there is only 1 twitter account and it's the locked one that only had art on it.

• Islamic Content
Reactions: Cat Phuckers

tomori

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
"Being elitest and ruining your server" You mean your own server where you admitted to Hacking into another innocent users Windows machine (for fun mind you) and laughing about it?
View attachment 1369346

View attachment 1369343
View attachment 1369345

View attachment 1369341
View attachment 1369340

Ebisu set up a Test virtual machine for you to try it out on and maybe learn something due to your interest in cyber security, but instead you took it upon yourself to trick an innocent member of your server.

This is a twisted truth. I never actually did hack into that persons XP machine back in January of 2020, but since I did attempt to I only hold myself accountable and take full responsibility for my actions and have since learned from then.

jan2020.png

What happened during the dates of 06/07/2020 was me talking to Aero and Ebisu, because they were very vocal towards that XP user, about how easy it was to break into a Windows XP machine and discussing how the user in question was vulnerable to even exploits from 2008. We set up a test VM to exploit into and I only attempted to break into that VM since it was the only machine I got consent to try and hack, the intent was by me and ebisu to reveal that we had the persons IP and that we could have done anything with it including trash their computer.

"Manipulating you" you mean talking about Linux in a TECH SERVER, during my discussions there I prefaced repeatedly that I do not care what OS people use but those are my opinions.

I was continually told by Aero and Ebisu to switch to Linux and to move away from the "Windows Botnet" and the moment I tried to think about going back into Windows I got basically laughed upon.

unknown (8).png

unknown (9).png

Was all of this really started because of a few people discussing Linux in a tech server? You’re so butthurt because of someone recommending using another OS?

No, what really happened was I caught wind of you lying in order to protect Aero from the public eye, realised that I was being thrown around after you two attempted to gain my trust back and said to myself, I no longer want to be associated with you three.

Tohrulewd

Tohru#9286
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This is a twisted truth. I never actually did hack into that persons XP machine back in January of 2020, but since I did attempt to I only hold myself accountable and take full responsibility for my actions and have since learned from then.

View attachment 1370121

What happened during the dates of 06/07/2020 was me talking to Aero and Ebisu, because they were very vocal towards that XP user, about how easy it was to break into a Windows XP machine and discussing how the user in question was vulnerable to even exploits from 2008. We set up a test VM to exploit into and I only attempted to break into that VM since it was the only machine I got consent to try and hack, the intent was by me and ebisu to reveal that we had the persons IP and that we could have done anything with it including trash their computer.

I was continually told by Aero and Ebisu to switch to Linux and to move away from the "Windows Botnet" and the moment I tried to think about going back into Windows I got basically laughed upon.

View attachment 1370120
View attachment 1370119

No, what really happened was I caught wind of you lying in order to protect Aero from the public eye, realised that I was being thrown around after you two attempted to gain my trust back and said to myself, I no longer want to be associated with you three.

So I was completely right then. You’re mad because people had a differing opinion to your own and it bothered you. I get it, and I apologize if the banter was a bit rough, and that differing trains of thought upset you that much. But was all of this really necessary? Like getting this actually buttfrustrated over an operating system... Sharing tons of private Dms and everything? Contriving this whole huge friendship and betrayal narrative that just did not happen? And trying to create some huge scandal out of a disagreement.

You never even told us this bothered you that much, if you had just said so we would have kindly toned it down. Just like we did with “that XP user” we never hated him, thought ill of him, and I stated to him many times that he’s free to use whatever he wants, but alternatives are good too.

It’s fine if you don’t want to associate with us, you could have literally just said, "I don’t wanna hang around you guys because I like Windows", left, and been done with it. But instead you decided to post some apparent non-existent evidence that I lied about Aero. Points which I have already completely blown out of the water and proved to you that I was in fact not lying by actually talking to ALICE DIRECTLY.

Like all of this could have been so easily prevented had you just thought about it for a little bit Instead of taking this to Kiwi farms where they couldn’t give a single fuck about you, a computer OS, or anything you stand for, all you've accomplished is just more twisted entertainment for them. We could have just properly communicated this and gone our separate ways and been done with it.

Cat Phuckers

Critically acclaimed "far right troll"
kiwifarms.net
These are indeed real screenshots, Aero was (I do not know about now as he has gone on record talking about how he hates them) and has made posts on twitter encouraging MAP behavior. I have confirmation that she has been posting under an alternative twitter handle for MAP related content
I think at this point one of the only things you can do to prove that you're not bullshitting us would be to prove to us that this Twitter alt exists and that it is owned by Nick. At this point, you and Tohru are spouting a whole lot of nonsense, and it's getting a bit too complicated and contrived, so please simplify it for us by posting something directly relevant to Nick that also verifies that you are trustworthy.

LiarTranny

kiwifarms.net
I will provide full DM logs with me talking to Aero and Tohru from May 17th to June 9th, right now Aero has been trying to pressure me after an Administrator decided to ban him, Tohru and Ebisu due to the lies and horrific past behaviours:

I have decided to stop using Discord for the time being due to fear of their manipulation and guilt tripping continuing.

Capture1.PNG

Wow, cool suicide bait you did there, nice. Alongside the 7 'i cAn't tRusT aNybody boohoo's you had in that chat while nick had only one.

Nice leak honey, but it seems that you are the emotionally manipulative one.

acechaos

chaoskaiser72#3969
kiwifarms.net
This is not related to the recent developments (though I applaud Miyako for airing out a ton of borderline irrelevant drama and making himself look like an ass) but I knew Nick as nothing but Stimp back in late 2016/early 2017, and he brought as much joy and pain to us as he has to the lot of you. He had a moderately illicit on-line "relationship" with a friend who was about 14 at the time - we'd assumed Stimp was a legal adult, but if "Tohrulewd"'s claims are true, he wouldn't have been over 18. It was the run-of-the-mill trap degeneracy and weight fetishism that eventually culminated in his trying to convince my friend to trap - my friend was rather disgusted initially, and came to me telling me how gross the thigh pics were, etc., and I said something along the lines of "what disgusting faggotry".
Now here's where it got good. Stimp joined my Discord sometime in the middle of the night, apparently scrolled way up in chat history (well before the Discord search feature existed) saw those messages, left immediately, then spam messaged me on Twitter all through the wee hours of the morning whining "wtf I thought you were cool" and such, and I woke up that morning with just about the most hilarious shock of my life. I sorely regret that I ended up deleting the messages and was suspended a couple years afterward, but now hearing about his history of alcoholism, I suppose the dms were not too surprising.
The chronology of the events mostly escapes me, but Stimp later rejoined my server, posted a bunch of funnies and a clipboard logger cuteyware (the which has already been uploaded in an archive in this thread), and once sent my friend a strange application that he told me was like a chat client or something - it just opened up and would not close, and he was really afraid of it being malware. Save for a brief breakup the relationship between the two continued on a while longer, with Stimp getting wackier and my friend slipping into the faggotry, and by the end of it, my friend was actually so incredibly off his rocker that Stimp got the fuck away from him and told me to never let the dude contact him again. It was an entertaining conclusion, and things got worse before they got better, but all's well that ends well I suppose.
I looked up to Stimp and wanted to be his friend as we always uncannily shared similar interests and opinions, but he overlooked me completely in favour of my friend who was an eerily innocent Touhou larper kid. Then I was really saddened when he came back as Aero and was transitioning, associating with all sorts of insidious entities. (There was one fun incident where we added Aero to a group call, he added Kevintime, and they played Counter Strike and ignored us all night). I can only hope that there's even a little bit of truth to Tohru's claims that he's improving in his current environment, because above all I saw in him someone who was lost and confused in life at every turn.

Attachments

• ironically.PNG
    ironically.PNG
    394.1 KB · Views: 303
  • unironically.PNG
    unironically.PNG
    48.3 KB · Views: 303