Lolcow Nick Hazelbaker / Aeromatic / WindowsMilennium2000 / Nicholas Foxworth / Fedorov / Misato DX4 / Proxima 64 - Bipolar Waifufag Trap, Burning Bridges at Every Opportunity, Blackmailer

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

naught sock account 2

kiwifarms.net
Isn't that just giving the attention whore what he wants? I think he gets enough attention on every 4chan spinoff ever made. Either way you shouldn't spam his mug here since it'll probably result in a thread lock
Understood, the thread i got those caps of (chijos) post were from aeros threads so it was on topic.

Thracian

kiwifarms.net
yo so i havent checked up on this dude in forever but i just seen this on my youtube feed and it looks EXACTLY like this guys work in an uncanny way, twitter says the person is trans and it sounds like him, was wondering what you guys thought
hmmm, in https://www.youtube.com/c/Xploshi/videos?view=0&sort=da&flow=grid the oldest were uploaded 1 year ago while https://twitter.com/Xploshi says "Joined August 2014", so if it's him, it would be an old account that fell into disuse (don't know how to see posts from say 2 or 3 years ago without scrolling down a lot) and he re-adopted it.
edit: ok, I found out how, https://twitter.com/search?q=(from:Xploshi) until:2019-01-01 since:2018-01-01&src=typed_query
not much activity in '18

Last edited:

stevia

kiwifarms.net
yo so i havent checked up on this dude in forever but i just seen this on my youtube feed and it looks EXACTLY like this guys work in an uncanny way, twitter says the person is trans and it sounds like him, was wondering what you guys thought
Definitely not him. Most (if not all) of Xploshi's videos use a fake VHS effect, and Nick would never need to do something like that since he has the equipment:
https://youtu.be/Lh3rg_kgW60
(Note for instance the faked film dirt and the excessive morphing at the top on the first cartoon in that compilation)

Last edited:

Vinluv Handesbukia

Acclaimed Winkologist
kiwifarms.net
3CB6F2D3-9CC1-4387-A61D-543E0ACCBD22.jpeg

oh boo hoo the fan tried to contact you

AntiEgirlPropaganda

kiwifarms.net
I just made a Kiwifarms account because I was just blocked by Nick. I was just a normal fan who liked his surreal works for a long time. I was ecstatic to talk to him and hopefully become friends. I was aware that he had a couple threads on lolcow places but I didn't bother reading them because I wanted to give him a chance. I did however use them to find his Twitter and then joining his server once I turned 18. We had a lot in common and I enjoyed chatting for a while. I am an artist who specializes in character designs in a somewhat anime style. He really liked me art. Then he started being really clingy to me when he was drunk especially. It was kind of annoying because he wouldn't let me leave and begged for me to keep talking to him. I have a life surprisingly and I can't always be there. At the same time he had a habit of deleting messages after conversations. I still continued talking to him and I did have an enjoyable conversation this morning. Sadly it became somewhat sexual which made me uncomfortable. For context I'm a girl who was interested in similar stuff to him so he became attached to that. Then he began to talk really sexually about putting my boobs on his dick and a bunch of weird stuff? I'm very vocal about how I am in a very happy long lasting irl relationship, which he knew. Basically I'm not a whore and I'm very loyal. I also told him I'm not into submissive guys which prompted the block probably. Sadly he deleted all his messages but I screenshotted the messages I sent which are obviously not deleted. Also for further context he was trying to say we talked in Skype 5 years ago which isn't true. And yes, I changed my mind about screenshotting this.
PicsArt_07-05-09.39.21.jpgPicsArt_07-05-09.38.06.jpgScreenshot_20210705-093647_Discord.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cat Phuckers

Critically acclaimed "far right troll"
kiwifarms.net
I just made a Kiwifarms account because I was just blocked by Nick. I was just a normal fan who liked his surreal works for a long time. I was ecstatic to talk to him and hopefully become friends. I was aware that he had a couple threads on lolcow places but I didn't bother reading them because I wanted to give him a chance. I did however use them to find his Twitter and then joining his server once I turned 18. We had a lot in common and I enjoyed chatting for a while. I am an artist who specializes in character designs in a somewhat anime style. He really liked me art. Then he started being really clingy to me when he was drunk especially. It was kind of annoying because he wouldn't let me leave and begged for me to keep talking to him. I have a life surprisingly and I can't always be there. At the same time he had a habit of deleting messages after conversations. I still continued talking to him and I did have an enjoyable conversation this morning. Sadly it became somewhat sexual which made me uncomfortable. For context I'm a girl who was interested in similar stuff to him so he became attached to that. Then he began to talk really sexually about putting my boobs on his dick and a bunch of weird stuff? I'm very vocal about how I am in a very happy long lasting irl relationship, which he knew. Basically I'm not a whore and I'm very loyal. I also told him I'm not into submissive guys which prompted the block probably. Sadly he deleted all his messages but I screenshoted the messages I sent which are obviously not deleted. Also for further context he was trying to say we talked in Skype 5 years ago which isn't true. And yes, I changed my mind about screenshoting this.
Do you have anything from his Discord server that would be of interest to us?

Turkey Beef

every now and then, ya gotta stop and pet the duck
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to mildly derail about a different person but here's a bit more about Kevintime, there was also an animecore community thread on another certain cow site and once he was brought up due to being friends of friends of some other freaks. Him and his Discord trannycult raided the thread to shitpost at full speed, but there isn't an archive of it afaik, I do remember the end of that thread being flooded to hell and back with guro though before being deleted.
Speaking of the Discord, here's a link to the Neocities page! In the server they're known to post loli guro and encourage each other into cutting. It's public but I'm not joining that botnet shit just to witness someone taking scar selfies.
He's also known to interact with other weird weaboo men on Twitter like MYTHOSCHIZO_GF (who isn't really relevant to NIck afaik and deleted their Twitter a while ago) who are into shit like esoteric racism (I don't know what it's about, it just seems like racist shitposting but with /x/ flavors to it), but that's probably just the LSD brain fry.
Here's a lovely image of them, so you know exactly the kind of twink Nick likes!:
View attachment 1860688
There's something terribly wrong with these weaboo men into old computers, too much magic smoke huffing. Nick is just a small part of the many strange figures in this whole "I like old anime and computers so I guess I'll transition" crowd, it's a schizoabyss.
It's also worth noting that kevintime (first person on the pic below) also yiffs day in day out with other kiddy groomers on his discord trannycult server.
unknown.png

One of said groomers (MK Ultra Victim, the upper right one in the first pic) went as far as waving around his micropenis in a group voice chat full of minors. (Check on the spoiler below)
image0.jpg

More info on the micropenis incel can be seen here: https://vtdigger.org/2019/08/28/burlington-man-charged-with-sending-fake-tip-to-ice/

Mango_Covich

deagle nation war criminal, sissy hypnotizer
kiwifarms.net
It's also worth noting that kevintime (first person on the pic below) also yiffs day in day out with other kiddy groomers on his discord trannycult server.
View attachment 2373074
One of said groomers (MK Ultra Victim, the upper right one in the first pic) went as far as waving around his micropenis in a group voice chat full of minors. (Check on the spoiler below)

More info on the micropenis incel can be seen here: https://vtdigger.org/2019/08/28/burlington-man-charged-with-sending-fake-tip-to-ice/
yeah do u like my shoes lmao

Fifth Angel Ramiel

kiwifarms.net
Heyo. Long time lurker, first-time poster so I apologize for any autism in advance. I'm here to corroborate AntiEgirlPropaganda's claims of Prox's drunken sexual harassment, as he did it to me too. Only difference is that I'm a straight guy. I was really on the fence about sharing this for a while, but now that Prox has deleted (?) his Discord server, unfriended me, and has seemingly scurried off to his umpteenth Discord account or whatever, I feel I have more reason to share all of this, as a potential warning to others who want to interact with him. Before y'all ask though, his server wasn't anything special, honestly. It was just retro tech weebs like me just vibing, and I had some decent conversations and got good tech advice in there. I would be more sad about it being deleted, however, if it weren't for the shit Prox did to me.

I had been following Prox for years, as I was a huge fan of his content, and shared similar interests with him. I had known about this thread and some other lolcow pages on him, but figured it was just old spergy shit that he has since grown out of and people were being nitpicky on, and thus wanted to give him a good chance. Like AntiEgirlPropaganda, it was how I found out about his millionth handle, in fact. I followed his Twitter for a while, and one day he posted about his Discord server. And I figured it would be worth checking out, after all I'm meeting the man who helped influence how I look at surreal/low-res art. Like I said, the server was pretty calm, filled with like-minded people like me and a decent amount of activity. Then Prox friended me, and then started DMing me. The short, but frequent conversations were nice, but I did notice he sorta spammed me with DMs if I didn't reply quickly enough. But I thought nothing of it, and figured he was just sorta desperate for attention.

One night, he DMed me like usual, being a bit more spammy than usual, telling me that he wanted to share something with me. I asked what. He said he wanted to suck my dick. I politely declined, as I'm a straight man. But he kept insisting and insisting even though I told him no every time. After a while, though, I just ignored him. The first screenshot posted is from that exact conversation. I can share more if anyone likes, but he deleted all the messages from his side from then. The next day, he apologized and blamed it on him being drunk. I gave him the benefit of the doubt there and sorta laughed it off, even though I and others I know don't do shit like that when drunk.

Sometime around July, he did it again, even worse than the first time he did it, late at night too. Shown in screenshots 2 through 8, he kept insisting on wanting to give me a blowjob, even though I told him no and kept telling him to drink some water to subside with those thoughts. After a while of dealing with him fruitlessly, I said good night to him and ignored him for a while. I couldn't sleep that night for whatever reason, however, and after an hour, I checked my phone. It was spammed with Discord notifs from him, and now a group chat with him, me, and two other people, shown in screenshots 10 through 14, who he told that I have a feminine dick, even though I never once told him anything about that or whatever. It was even more uncomfortable to deal with, and this was also in addition with him spamming me with DMs hard. I even kept asking him about the sole girl in the group just so he would get the hint, but he still kept going on about this blowjob bullshit. I ended up passing out after ignoring them once again. And later in the afternoon, he apologized once again, doing the same song and dance on how he was extremely drunk. "Well okay", I thought. And that was the last time he DMed me.

I talked in his server from time to time up until he deleted it recently, putting it all aside until I realized that it wasn't right to keep all this info to myself and the few close friends I told this about. It's never right to be sexually harassed, and anyone that had it happen to them shouldn't suffer in silence about it. Also let this be a warning to to ever interact with your heroes, should you choose to do so. They might just take advantage of you somehow, if they even show interest in you at all.
Screenshot 1.jpgScreenshot 2.jpgScreenshot 3.jpgScreenshot 4.jpgScreenshot 5.jpgScreenshot 6.jpgScreenshot 7.jpgScreenshot 8.jpgScreenshot 9.pngScreenshot 10.jpgScreenshot 11.jpgScreenshot 12.jpgScreenshot 13.jpgScreenshot 14.jpg
Edit: some grammar
Edit 2: forgot one screenshot lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Cat Phuckers

kiwifarms.net
Hey guys. I got some info about Nick's Discord server. Essentially, it's his blog where he whines about the effects scalping has on the e-waste market whilst hoarding obscene amounts of e-waste, and more stupid and ironic shit. He's also posted a ton about his alcoholism, ice cold political takes (he's a marxist now), and his new cat, whom I pity immensely.

There's honestly too many screencaps and photos and stuff for me to organize right now, but I will tide you guys over with a Proxima64 room tour. After you're done watching, you should scrape your eyes out and wash the bloodied, shredded eye sockets out with bleach.
Can't upload archive, video too big.

P.S. There's some more lore I could go into about why I am no longer in Nick's server, how I was discovered, and why I'm a bit reluctant to post this, but I will not go into that unless it becomes necessary or I feel like it.

Last edited:

Fifth Angel Ramiel

kiwifarms.net
Hey guys. I got some info about Nick's Discord server. Essentially, it's his blog where he whines about the effects scalping has on the e-waste market whilst hoarding obscene amounts of e-waste, and more stupid and ironic shit. He's also posted a ton about his alcoholism, ice cold political takes (he's a marxist now), and his new cat, whom I pity immensely.

There's honestly too many screencaps and photos and stuff for me to organize right now, but I will tide you guys over with a Proxima64 room tour. After you're done watching, you should scrape your eyes out and wash the bloodied, shredded eye sockets out with bleach.

P.S. There's some more lore I could go into about why I am no longer in Nick's server and how I was discovered, but I will not go into that unless it becomes necessary.
Yeah, that's pretty much on the money on what the server was. Not anything terribly interesting, but there were a few tidbits here and there.

Cat Phuckers

kiwifarms.net
Sometime around July, he did it again, even worse than the first time he did it, late at night too. Shown in screenshots 2 through 8, he kept insisting on wanting to give me a blowjob, even though I told him no and kept telling him to drink some water to subside with those thoughts. After a while of dealing with him fruitlessly, I said good night to him and ignored him for a while. I couldn't sleep that night for whatever reason, however, and after an hour, I checked my phone. It was spammed with Discord notifs from him, and now a group chat with him, me, and two other people, shown in screenshots 10 through 14, who he told that I have a feminine dick, even though I never once told him anything about that or whatever. It was even more uncomfortable to deal with, and this was also in addition with him spamming me with DMs hard. I even kept asking him about the sole girl in the group just so he would get the hint, but he still kept going on about this blowjob bullshit. I ended up passing out after ignoring them once again. And later in the afternoon, he apologized once again, doing the same song and dance on how he was extremely drunk. "Well okay", I thought. And that was the last time he DMed me.
Oh, I got a question. Are you a normal dude or some kind of feminine freak? This might sound weird lol, but I'm asking because Nick said he's exclusively attracted to femininity. I for one don't buy it at all and I'm guessing it's some kind of weird lie he made up to make people think he's a straight-adjacent gigachad. If he sought you out, and you're an actual man who doesn't try to look or act like a chick, and he knew or had reason to assume you're a man, then we can also add "wants to get bummed up the ass by men but can't admit it" to the list of embarrassing shit about him.

It's very shameful (but predictable) to see that when Nick became flustered because you didn't want to entertain his weird flirts, he added you to a group full of his friends to try and harass you so he could score an ebin win and not have to feel like a creepy loser. They did a terrible job at trying to pwn you and only ended up looking like a bunch of antisocial faggots themselves. Honestly, if he doesn't stop this habit of drunken flirting with randos, somebody is gonna get his drunk ass to send unsavory pictures/videos and it's gonna end up on here. It's only a matter of time, and even if Nick comes to realize this he will never stop being an exceptional loser.

On a side note, here's confirmation that the server is dead and a bullshit explanation:
https://twitter.com/Proxima64/status/1435840859468140547 (Archive)
1631495001014.png
The alchie exceptional individual who does nothing and mopes around all day suddenly wants to start being productive..? A more logical theory is that Nick realized that too many people from his server were coming out with stories of his scummy behavior for him to feel safe that he wasn't being watched by a-logs.

P.S. I will be posting the content I gathered from his "a.out" server as soon as KF will let me upload directly to the site without telling me afterwards that the files don't work. There's some pretty good stuff, like him egotistically comparing himself to Terry A. Davis, tons of e-waste photos, lots and lots of moping, some exclusive "art", and more.

Last edited:

kiwifarms.net

Cat Phuckers

kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to format all of this shit apart from posting a selected set of images from the server you niggers, so look through the attached .zip yourselves if you wanna see more shit. It's sorta barebones in the sense that it doesn't provide much new insight into his mind, but there's some e-waste pics and screencaps of him whining about being a loser. The full archive of relevant shit I got will be in the attached .zip, but most of the content that is worth looking at if you're not a complete sperg is contained within this post. One thing I've learned is that Nick has the same exact narcissistic drug and alcohol abuse-induced lazy god complex as Fredrick Brennan, both loathing the bygone times they had a life and blaming their current woes on everybody but themselves while also acting like they are the best people alive and deserve constant attention.
everybody on teh interwebz is fake guize
everyoneisfake.png

schizotime.png

Oh, and he literally is Terry A. Davis (and totally not a loser who just wants to pretend he hasn't made anything worth preserving unlike Terry)
yeahimterrydavis.png
On a side note: I've actually seen multiple people of zero consequence who have created nothing of value compare themselves to Terry Davis just because they were also mentally ill like he was. I'm not even that interested in Terry Davis, nor do I think about him, but I was a bit offended by this kind of shit and I know many on KF will be doubly offended by it.

ex-troon
thoughtiwastrans.png

big sussy dababy amogus = sexual predator based on the previous testimonies about his perversions and predatory nature.
alchie.png

Nick rambling about his mental illnesses, diagnosed or otherwise
muhbipolar.png
mentalillness.png

Alchie time
unknown (1).png
DSC_3047.png
DSC_29662.png

Having known many friends from Nick's past, he was the manipulator and he almost invariably turned the crowds he was in "toxic". The people around him fell for his shit and they were blind to who he really was. Nick was the one engaged in the "lolcow culture" and fucking with random people he deems toxic, but he would never own up to that specifically. His friends just sorta sat on the sidelines as he called CPS on Vladimus Prime aka Paul Morrissey AKA KeyboardPeon (Vlad has a thread on here btw), posted RATs online to fuck with random people for no reason, kicked Zabujard out of Grand Channel and then destroyed GC entirely (but not before releasing a RAT virus to GC fans disguised as a "self-extracting .rar archive") because of personal beef, and tried to damage Frank Stringini/stringanime's career with fraudalent Linkedin profiles.
hispast.png

Somehow he manages to prostrate himself before his internet buddies while stroking his ego at the same time
Also, suicide arc inbound? 🌈
doesntcare-insertmlgsunglasses-.png

hopeless.png
pwned.png
felted.png

proud indivijuulaaaaayist commie who thinks feel good happiness (of which he provides none) and giving people shit for free makes the world go round
glowies.png
unfinished frame for Floating Point music video
DSC_2955.png
unknown.png
DSC_3009.png
DSC_3554.png

horridcheetos.png

onionson.png

spongebob.png

Out of all the stuff I saw in his server, Nick's room was the most offensive thing of all. This is a grown male (doesn't deserve to be called a man) with Sanrio toys scattered about his room and a noid figurine atop his computer monitor. What an ungodly sight. Honestly it's almost like Nick is just a character written for some indie film about how all the former /r9k/ trannies ended up.
2wQR1Hh.jpg
DSC_30222.png

DSC_3759.png
DSC_2618.png
DSC_2611.png
DSC_2564.png

This is actually fucking real kek what an absolute sperg
shrek.png

shrek2.png

More e-waste
DSC_3661.png
DSC_34802.png
DSC_1261.png
DSC_3381.png
DSC_2415.png

As somebody who could use a new xbox original motherboard and HDD right now this really pisses me off...
DSC_0665.png

DSC_3281.png
DSC_13572.png
He also has a cute kitty who probably doesn't like having to live with Nick's moldy Little Caesar's containers and e-waste. I don't think he's ever said its name.
He claims it was a stray or something and he nursed it back to health. If true, then the cat dying would have perhaps been an act of mercy considering it wouldn't be stuck living with him if it succumbed to whatever injury/illness it suffered. But alas, Nick needs something around to take his sexual frustration out on.
DSC_2815.png

DSC_1803.png
DSC_2177.png
DSC_2853.png

DSC_2883.png
DSC_2978.png
More kitty pics in the .zip since I don't wanna shit this post up with literally every image of note Nick has from his server.

Attachments

• aero.zip
    51.7 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Tohrulewd

Tohru#9286
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

P.S. There's some more lore I could go into about why I am no longer in Nick's server, how I was discovered, and why I'm a bit reluctant to post this, but I will not go into that unless it becomes necessary or I feel like it.
Oh, I got a question. Are you a normal dude or some kind of feminine freak? This might sound weird lol, but I'm asking because Nick said he's exclusively attracted to femininity. I for one don't buy it at all and I'm guessing it's some kind of weird lie he made up to make people think he's a straight-adjacent gigachad. If he sought you out, and you're an actual man who doesn't try to look or act like a chick, and he knew or had reason to assume you're a man, then we can also add "wants to get bummed up the ass by men but can't admit it" to the list of embarrassing shit about him.

It's very shameful (but predictable) to see that when Nick became flustered because you didn't want to entertain his weird flirts, he added you to a group full of his friends to try and harass you so he could score an ebin win and not have to feel like a creepy loser. They did a terrible job at trying to pwn you and only ended up looking like a bunch of antisocial faggots themselves. Honestly, if he doesn't stop this habit of drunken flirting with randos, somebody is gonna get his drunk ass to send unsavory pictures/videos and it's gonna end up on here. It's only a matter of time, and even if Nick comes to realize this he will never stop being an exceptional loser.

On a side note, here's confirmation that the server is dead and a bullshit explanation:
https://twitter.com/Proxima64/status/1435840859468140547 (Archive)
View attachment 2531455
The alchie exceptional individual who does nothing and mopes around all day suddenly wants to start being productive..? A more logical theory is that Nick realized that too many people from his server were coming out with stories of his scummy behavior for him to feel safe that he wasn't being watched by a-logs.

P.S. I will be posting the content I gathered from his "a.out" server as soon as KF will let me upload directly to the site without telling me afterwards that the files don't work. There's some pretty good stuff, like him egotistically comparing himself to Terry A. Davis, tons of e-waste photos, lots and lots of moping, some exclusive "art", and more.
Can you possibly A-log any harder? Your posts have got to be one of the most exceptional attempts at straw grasping I've ever seen. Since you were in the discord server autistically screenshotting and wasting your time lurking for months, spending hours compiling "info", you know full well how benign the server was. Even in that video all that it was there was SGI and Sun workstations, video editing equipment organized on desks and shelves for his studio to make content, and a little bit of gaming stuff. There's literally multi-million dollar youtube channels, giant forums, and entire internet communities dedicated to this stuff. If your goal was to slander someone for "e-waste" you really didn't make a good case here.

Literally all your posts just wreak of insecurity, projection, and seething vendetta, nothing you claim is anywhere near reality. You honestly just made yourself look like an obsessed sperg if anything. I also don't understand why you keep claiming that Nick "compares himself to Terry Davis" all I've ever seen is that he thought what Terry made was impressive and looked up to him in that sense.

"straight-adjacent gigachad"
Only a projecting closeted homosexual like yourself who seems to be fantasizing about Nicks nudes would see bisexuality as some sort of devastating accusation.

Not to mention, what the fuck is with you wishing harm on his cat. He saved that cat as a sick kitten when she was abandoned outside near dying. These days that cat is one of the happiest go lucky kitties around and it's honestly disgusting that you are wishing death upon it.

"tried to damage Frank Stringini/stringanime's career with fraudalent Linkedin profiles"
I find it funny how you brought up Frank Stringini when they haven't even had contact with Frank for 5 years, you're literally sperging over someone photoshopping dicks on his face nearly 5 years ago. Nobody involved in any of that gives a shit anymore, including Frank himself lmao. All the mundane shit you complain about is rooted in the fact that your Grand Channel pacifier is never coming back.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, this thread was created about Nick when he was a 15 year old kid about an internet persona he created and then ended in 2015. Since then, It's been hijacked by exceptional A-logs like yourself. The thread has completely devolved into you seething and voicing your personal vendetta against Nick because he deleted Grand Channel years ago, posts about completely unrelated people that don't have anything to do with Nick, or random discord tattletales for interactions while nick was under the influence that were apologized for the next day. None of this shit would constitute a thread on its own.

Last and not least Joseph, you're one to talk about scummy behavior considering you're a wannabe neo-nazi sperg who contributes nothing to society, bitches about people online and just harasses randos all day long over long dead e-drama you weren't even part of and no one cares about. I'd also like to add that you broke a couple kiwifarms rules by 1. you joined you were a minor (even if you're 19 now), and you directly interacted and intervened with the Discord server, which as far as I am aware is very frowned upon around here.

Enjoy
infographic.png

Congratulations Joe, by posting that archive you made him look considerably more normal than you are!

And if anyone else has any questions and wants actual information about Nick, you can consult this page on Proxima's website.
https://www.proxima64.org/misc/debunk/debunk.html