Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Frank Mentzer is DnD royalty, he made the Original Red box for DnD in the early 80's he's like 69 and is under constant attack from these #Metoo'ers, i wish this lawsuit was him included too, im sure there would be alot of crossover
If Gary Gygax were still alive, these fucking scum and vermin would be after him, too.

I like how that one user just discovered the fun fact that Nick has never tried a court case because he has "no public decisions on record". These NPCs scripts are like poetry, they rhyme.
Most trial lawyers don't do their own appeals, so why would he? Only appellate decisions are published and precedential. He hasn't been at this very long, either.

Yes and it's actually says as much in the image itself, which everyone who has posted it has failed to notice.

Minnesota Lawyer Record of Public Discipline and/or Disability Information:

View attachment 736947
So this is actually about someone misunderstanding this statement that he has no discipline from the Bar as saying he's never tried a court case?

That's very creatively stupid, and I'd never even contemplated someone misreading something that utterly fucking dumbly.

Last edited:

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel sorry for @emspex. She's going to have to move all these non-Weeb Wars discussions to the General Nick Rekieta thread.
Could just make a new subforum called "Tortoise Interference" and put all the new TI/Ty Beard related lawsuits in there. I'm of the opinion this subforum should stay separate by virtue of being the first of this TI saga.

Hotfartz :)

Too much smoke getting blown up my asshole!
kiwifarms.net

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would pay any amount of Gold Pieces to see WOTC send @Null a C&D demanding we stop calling our thread "D20 Wars."
Ok, we (myself included) are derailing the purpose of this thread.

If we are going to talk about this, let us take it to the Tabletop Roleplaying Games thread:

Or the General Rekieta Thread:

Unless, of course, a thread specifically about this topic emerges and all the posts related to such get moved there.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
Here's a question.

The GG subreddit used to organize email campaigns against advertisers. "Hey, just thought you would like to know that Kotaku did X Y and Z."

This was basically GamerGate doing what Flush Rush and the Alt-Left do to Rush Limbaugh and Tucker Carlson -- and it pissed Reddit off so much that they made special rules to prevent GamerGate from doing it. We cost Gawker millions of dollars in Ad Revenue, and primed them for Hulk Hogan's lawsuit to take them out later on by bleeding them dry.

... But was it Tort Interference?

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
So this is actually about someone misunderstanding this statement that he has no discipline from the Bar as saying he's never tried a court case?
They think that "no public decisions" means he's never won or lost a case in court.

"he's either a master negotiator who always settles out of court or he ekes a lives doing paperwork"

Tard

kiwifarms.net
Didn't people post some of his court case numbers? He had a dozen or so.
And reminder, 90% of lawsuits end up being settled out of court because surprisingly, despite what Toye and Monica would want us to believe, people don't want to spend tens of thousands of dollars trying to fight the possibility of losing millions

Reactions: Hotfartz :)

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
Fresh off of the GG reddit. They found BJ Hensley's original statement from 2 years ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/78q70a/tabletop_gaming_more_harassment_claims_in_the/dowyzlt/
https://archive.fo/2SF80

From a discussion about all this happening last year: https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/78q70a/tabletop_gaming_more_harassment_claims_in_the/

This is the image in question:

https://archive.fo/fP9sN

Originally a part of this post: https://archive.fo/8lRbY

The person who complained about Bill Webb's actions at PaizoCon? She changed her story once the SJWs got to her.

Let me repeat that: BJ Hensley changed her statement after some mean girl clique (Jessica Price et all?) got ahold of her.

Also, apparently, the "Paizo Employee got hurt" might be a lie that Price et all made up for sympathy and to attack Webb with.

Here's her original private statement to another FGG executive:

oh! I just realized I forgot to include you. I extended to [redacted] that if he wanted to know my version of the Paizo Con nonsense he was welcome to call me. I meant to send to you both but I realize now I never did. So the offer is there.
Said employe replied "no worries" and she replies:

I did tell [redacted] though, since it made me angry that the girl gaggle was misrepresenting it all to serve their desires and issues. So he should have the story as well.
Those girls were traumatizing, I'm still mad at him for putting me in that situation but really it was less Bill's actions and more his apparent desire to commit Seppuku in front of the Paizo employees. sighs. either way I still like you and [redacted] just fine.
She was more upset that Bill Webb made an ass of himself in front of Paizo while drunk. The whole "I got a cigarette and it was TOTES SEXUAL HARASSMENT?" That was a third party -- Jessica Price et all?? -- spinning a narrative. That's why it sounded so pants on head exceptional, it was because it was literally a bunch of SJW exceptional individuals being offended on her behalf.

BJ only became "scared" of him "stalking" her later, after she forced FGG to remove the above image, after the mean girl clique got their claws into her.

Last edited:

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Here's a question.

The GG subreddit used to organize email campaigns against advertisers. "Hey, just thought you would like to know that Kotaku did X Y and Z."

This was basically GamerGate doing what Flush Rush and the Alt-Left do to Rush Limbaugh and Tucker Carlson -- and it pissed Reddit off so much that they made special rules to prevent GamerGate from doing it. We cost Gawker millions of dollars in Ad Revenue, and primed them for Hulk Hogan's lawsuit to take them out later on by bleeding them dry.

... But was it Tort Interference?
That's actually a pretty good question. Going by the laws of Texas, which we've become fairly familiar with these last few months, I suppose it was. It looks like Gawker was based out of New York, though, and who knows where the advertisers were based, so perhaps not according to their laws.