Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

solidcloud

kiwifarms.net
We may have to think "outside the box." Just spitballing.

Maybe Ty and Nick found a lawyer who will challenge Chupp in the next election. Judges tend to pass harsher sentences in election years, maybe being challenged would force him to follow the law closer rather that playing fast and loose.

On the Funimation front, it sounds like Funimation is a shambling zombie that only keeps moving because of a "core" of people that do the work.

Maybe those people are leaving Funimation next week leaving the company crippled?

So far our current thought processes haven't figured it out. Shake things up a bit.
I don't think that Judge Chupp ruled harsh because of anything election-wise. I haven't read (or seen, even) the transcript, but based of what Nick said, it simply looks like he ruled on the preponderance of the evidence, rather than what the TCPA dictates. It's almost like he forgot (like Ty did with his Notary), but Ty reminded him multiple times about ruling based on Prima Facie.

Reactions: Kosher Salt

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If nick is hyping up for insignificant sped DMs, then I'm gonna start my car in the garage and take a nap in there
Agreed. The hype train is over and I no longer trust Nick's ability to properly frame 'happenings' in this case. I think Nick got a little too emotionally invested as well as a lot of others.

DinkyCowSow

kiwifarms.net
I don't think that Judge Chupp ruled harsh because of anything election-wise. I haven't read (or seen, even) the transcript, but based of what Nick said, it simply looks like he ruled on the preponderance of the evidence, rather than what the TCPA dictates. It's almost like he forgot (like Ty did with his Notary), but Ty reminded him multiple times about ruling based on Prima Facie.
The combination of Ty bungling the filings and being unable to point out clear and specific damages makes it seem to me that it might have just been Ty forgetting what the requirements for clear and specific prima facie case is.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
Agreed. The hype train is over and I no longer trust Nick's ability to properly frame 'happenings' in this case. I think Nick got a little too emotionally invested as well as a lot of others.
His hyping has been fairly accurate so far. The only disappointing thing was the leak, and that did damage with its target audience. Just because Funimation hasn't instantly collapsed like a house of cards in a windstorm doesn't mean that those leaks trending at #1 and getting picked up by media before a game launch and the Olympics didn't do damage.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
The idea was that Chupp isn't going to be held accountable by judicial branch so the only way to hold him accountable is by election. He seems like a crappy retail employee who only works if the store manager is watching him. In this case the manager is the electorate.

This is also wild mass guessing to get people thinking.

verissimus

kiwifarms.net
God I hope that whatever it is will drag Marchi back in. I know her case is the weakest but she's the one I want to see get fucked over the most.
Marchi is irrelevant. The only people that matter is the top brass in Funimation, Sabat, Toye, and Monica. Everyone else are just collaborators or your standard mindless footsoldiers who just want to help their "friends" and or prove themselves in on the conspiracy so they can move up or maintain their position in the clique.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Dean Pentel

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Marchi is irrelevant. The only people that matter is the top brass in Funimation, Sabat, Toye, and Monica. Everyone else are just collaborators or your standard mindless footsoldiers who just want to help their "friends" and or prove themselves in on the conspiracy so they can move up or maintain their position in the clique.
Any and all information will be helpful in firming the case up.

Jamestyalor4312

kiwifarms.net
No one is off the hook so long as Sony/Toei does not decide to clean house in Funimation.
So has nick elaborated Monica and Rons fates for lying under oath? Ron said he had only been to court in the past "due to black mold", bull face lie. I forgot what monica lied about but I remember she had a lie in there too.

Reactions: DuckzillA

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
His hyping has been fairly accurate so far. The only disappointing thing was the leak, and that did damage with its target audience. Just because Funimation hasn't instantly collapsed like a house of cards in a windstorm doesn't mean that those leaks trending at #1 and getting picked up by media before a game launch and the Olympics didn't do damage.
The leak isn't wholly irrelevant to the case, it's just not relevant right now at TCPA stage. If/when the trial gets started, BHBH could use those leaks plus Huber's assertion that no one got an Employee Handbook to prove that Funi had no "harassment" grounds for firing Vic. And that makes their tweet even more malicious.

Toye's past is completely irrelevant, but fuck him. It was good enough for a distracting Nick show.

Zero Day Defense

Shave your face with some mace in the dark
kiwifarms.net
The combination of Ty bungling the filings and being unable to point out clear and specific damages makes it seem to me that it might have just been Ty forgetting what the requirements for clear and specific prima facie case is.
Already cited the division of camps on that definition.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
Marchi is irrelevant. But Marchi is also annoying, which means suing her into the ground has a certain level of satisfaction that doesn't require other benefits.

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
Marchi is irrelevant. But Marchi is also annoying, which means suing her into the ground has a certain level of satisfaction that doesn't require other benefits.
Is starting a GoFundMe to anonymously deliver pizzas and snack cakes regularly to Marchi's house an option? You know that fat bitch ain't turning away even a crumb of that stuff, and watching her develop heart problems and diabetes would be awesome.

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
She's not entirely irrelevant. She's in there partly to show the conspiracy, and partly for the same reason Monica is: providing a defamatory story about Vic that fans would treat as credible because she's a co-worker. If she wasn't part of the suit, the defense could point to her and say "if tweets are so damaging, why haven't you sued any other VAs for their story, like Marchi?"

Without her, there's still conspiracy and defamation shown by the other defendants. That means she's non-critical to the overall suit, instead of wholly irrelevant. She earned her place in the lawsuit, even if it was a long shot and Ty only included her as a strategic gesture.

(Considering she has the one good lawyer on the defense, maybe the tactical play here is to let her go without appealing her dismissal, getting Sam Johnson out of the picture. The more Lemoine has to be the face for the defense, the better.)