Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Jamestyalor4312

kiwifarms.net
No one is off the hook so long as Sony/Toei does not decide to clean house in Funimation.
So has nick elaborated Monica and Rons fates for lying under oath? Ron said he had only been to court in the past "due to black mold", bull face lie. I forgot what monica lied about but I remember she had a lie in there too.

Reactions: DuckzillA

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
His hyping has been fairly accurate so far. The only disappointing thing was the leak, and that did damage with its target audience. Just because Funimation hasn't instantly collapsed like a house of cards in a windstorm doesn't mean that those leaks trending at #1 and getting picked up by media before a game launch and the Olympics didn't do damage.
The leak isn't wholly irrelevant to the case, it's just not relevant right now at TCPA stage. If/when the trial gets started, BHBH could use those leaks plus Huber's assertion that no one got an Employee Handbook to prove that Funi had no "harassment" grounds for firing Vic. And that makes their tweet even more malicious.

Toye's past is completely irrelevant, but fuck him. It was good enough for a distracting Nick show.

Zero Day Defense

Notorious R.E.E.
kiwifarms.net
The combination of Ty bungling the filings and being unable to point out clear and specific damages makes it seem to me that it might have just been Ty forgetting what the requirements for clear and specific prima facie case is.
Already cited the division of camps on that definition.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
Marchi is irrelevant. The only people that matter is the top brass in Funimation, Sabat, Toye, and Monica. Everyone else are just collaborators or your standard mindless footsoldiers who just want to help their "friends" and or prove themselves in on the conspiracy so they can move up or maintain their position in the clique.
Marchi is irrelevant. But Marchi is also annoying, which means suing her into the ground has a certain level of satisfaction that doesn't require other benefits.

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net
Marchi is irrelevant. But Marchi is also annoying, which means suing her into the ground has a certain level of satisfaction that doesn't require other benefits.
Is starting a GoFundMe to anonymously deliver pizzas and snack cakes regularly to Marchi's house an option? You know that fat bitch ain't turning away even a crumb of that stuff, and watching her develop heart problems and diabetes would be awesome.

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
Marchi is irrelevant. The only people that matter is the top brass in Funimation, Sabat, Toye, and Monica. Everyone else are just collaborators or your standard mindless footsoldiers who just want to help their "friends" and or prove themselves in on the conspiracy so they can move up or maintain their position in the clique.
She's not entirely irrelevant. She's in there partly to show the conspiracy, and partly for the same reason Monica is: providing a defamatory story about Vic that fans would treat as credible because she's a co-worker. If she wasn't part of the suit, the defense could point to her and say "if tweets are so damaging, why haven't you sued any other VAs for their story, like Marchi?"

Without her, there's still conspiracy and defamation shown by the other defendants. That means she's non-critical to the overall suit, instead of wholly irrelevant. She earned her place in the lawsuit, even if it was a long shot and Ty only included her as a strategic gesture.

(Considering she has the one good lawyer on the defense, maybe the tactical play here is to let her go without appealing her dismissal, getting Sam Johnson out of the picture. The more Lemoine has to be the face for the defense, the better.)

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
She's not entirely irrelevant. She's in there partly to show the conspiracy, and partly for the same reason Monica is: providing a defamatory story about Vic that fans would treat as credible because she's a co-worker. If she wasn't part of the suit, the defense could point to her and say "if tweets are so damaging, why haven't you sued any other VAs for their story, like Marchi?"

Without her, there's still conspiracy and defamation shown by the other defendants. That means she's non-critical to the overall suit, instead of wholly irrelevant. She earned her place in the lawsuit, even if it was a long shot and Ty only included her as a strategic gesture.

(Considering she has the one good lawyer on the defense, maybe the tactical play here is to let her go without appealing her dismissal, getting Sam Johnson out of the picture. The more Lemoine has to be the face for the defense, the better.)
I would think it's probably worthwhile to appeal the TCPA dismissal even if they later drop the suit or lose it against her, because that way she's on the hook for her own fees. Letting her go with a TCPA appeal means at least paying some portion of money to her.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I would think it's probably worthwhile to appeal the TCPA dismissal even if they later drop the suit or lose it against her, because that way she's on the hook for her own fees. Letting her go with a TCPA appeal means at least paying some portion of money to her.
They'd have to pay her on appeal too if they lost that, in all likelihood.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
I wake up to Amanda Winn Lee claiming that Nick is super rich, having 5 trust funds from his super rich family, which are handled by Ty Beard, which is why -- obviously -- Ty Beard and Nick are committing federal wire fraud to split the Go Fund Me funds.

1568243229843.png

The source of which coming from Shane, of course.

1568243254090.png

1568243269243.png

But apparently, it's that someone died and Ty Beard was their attorney + executor of the will.

1568243419024.png
1568243425166.png

Sheryl Nome

Listen to my song
kiwifarms.net
If Nick is a trust funder, why wouldn't he be helping Vic of his own accord without the GFM? I mean, they really are beclowning themselves attempting to get the GFM obliterated. It's all they can think of.

It's hilarious as fuck.
No you see, Ty is strong arming Nick to Go fund me for Vic so that Ty can get money from a frivilous lawsuit

Right.

Irrational Exuberance

SPEND! SPEND! SPEND!
kiwifarms.net
Is starting a GoFundMe to anonymously deliver pizzas and snack cakes regularly to Marchi's house an option? You know that fat bitch ain't turning away even a crumb of that stuff, and watching her develop heart problems and diabetes would be awesome.
Come on, @Null - just because you screwed up with the ip leaks doesn't mean you need to use an alt account to post here.

Edit: Mountain cat'd.

Reactions: Dean Pentel

BlehFail.451

kiwifarms.net
I wake up to Amanda Winn Lee claiming that Nick is super rich, having 5 trust funds from his super rich family, which are handled by Ty Beard, which is why -- obviously -- Ty Beard and Nick are committing federal wire fraud to split the Go Fund Me funds.

View attachment 932618

The source of which coming from Shane, of course.

View attachment 932619
View attachment 932620

But apparently, it's that someone died and Ty Beard was their attorney + executor of the will.

View attachment 932624View attachment 932625
I like how the spouse is first in line and if Ty is appointed he can be removed by the 3 children at any time without consulting. Clearly by holding no actual power or control is how he holds all the power and control! This would then be a good reason to then go grift a couple hundred thousand!

Their logic is terrible.

Reactions: ConSluttant

verissimus

kiwifarms.net

Yeah, I'll copy something Ty would say and say I'll withdraw the first part of what I posted. I still do believe it wasn't worth suing her in the first round.

@HTTP Error 404 ...oh what in dafuq is this shyet. Is that even his mother and ...well I didn't take Nick for having a step-father.

Edit : Grandfather according to what someone on the weeb wars proper thread said. Which as far as I'm concerned begs the question how is this relevant? Where is the proof Ty is handling Nick's Trust funds? Where is the proof the trust funds are only for Nick? Etc. Granted, all this could explain why they do trust each other a bit.

Last edited:

quickthrowaway

kiwifarms.net
Why would it even be remotely surprising that if someone recommended a lawyer, it's because they've used their services personally? This is how people get lawyers. It's called "word of mouth."
Nick himself has stated several times that he doesn't care about his online presence since all his clients are from word of mouth. I'm pretty sure BHBH has gotten more business from Nick's streams than he ever has.

Also I guess the case must not be going as well as KV thought if they're now all over this. So 1) Nick is a trust fund baby and has more money than any of these failed lawyers and failed actors will or 2) he isn't and is still more successful than all of them in spite of not being one.

What exactly is the end game here? To stop the GFM, right? That if Nick is loaded then the fans shouldn't donate to the GFM despite the fact the whole point of its inception was to show fan support for him? But why would they want to stop the GFM is Vic has lost the case according to them?

The fact that Nick goes to waste of times like art exhibitions while these losers whine on twitter will never stop chaffing their asses. It's incredible. When Nick was a trust fund slacker, more successful. Working at a soul crushing banking job, more successful. Working as a small town lawyer, more successful. Working as a boomer law streamer, more successful. The idea that KV started cause people were jealous of Vic's continues to sound more and more plausible as the days go on.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino