Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

TiltdownDove

kiwifarms.net
"Nick and Lady Rekieta"

And here I thought Lady Rackets was just a nickname.
I asked Nick a while back if I could post that picture and he asked to just blur out his wife's name. Understandable. I mean, if I ever get doxxxxxxed, the only thing I think I'd ever hope for is just leave my significant other out of it, she's not an internet person.

TenMilesWide

It's a communist plot!
kiwifarms.net
I asked Nick a while back if I could post that picture and he asked to just blur out his wife's name. Understandable. I mean, if I ever get doxxxxxxed, the only thing I think I'd ever hope for is just leave my significant other out of it, she's not an internet person.
Oh yeah now that you mention it, I can see the pixels. Just thought it was a reflection of some goofy camera attachment.

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net
Since he is rich he should just pay someone to raise his kids so he can stream more. Preferably earlier in the day. He should also send us super chat money for watching with cute little messages.

We should call him Nicky Rich from now on. Mostly because it's easier to spell than Rekeita which I only get right half of the time.

Commander

Leader to Your Demise
kiwifarms.net
So I'm seeing stuff about Ty having control over Nick's trust fund. Quite literally I may be the only one who doesn't give a shit. Nick could be a billionaire and my opinion wouldn't change at all. Anyone who is donating to the GFM is doing it of their own free will and simply don't want people like Vic to be kicked around so easily. I literally don't care. It has Jack shit to do with this lawsuit at all. Oh was Blackface not working for SJWs? Guess they got to find something else. Desperate much? You'd think they got devastated by the TCPA hearing but in reality that got a huge win and a good time to celebrate for like a week. I would if I were KV. What a bunch of bitter and pathetic nobodies.

Christ I think this mess can't get any dumber and then we have this.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
So I'm seeing stuff about Ty having control over Nick's trust fund. Quite literally I may be the only one who doesn't give a shit. Nick could be a billionaire and my opinion wouldn't change at all. Anyone who is donating to the GFM is doing it of their own free will and simply don't want people like Vic to be kicked around so easily. I literally don't care. It has Jack shit to do with this lawsuit at all. Oh was Blackface not working for SJWs? Guess they got to find something else. Desperate much? You'd think they got devastated by the TCPA hearing but in reality that got a huge win and a good time to celebrate for like a week. I would if I were KV. What a bunch of bitter and pathetic nobodies.

Christ I think this mess can't get any dumber and then we have this.
"We'Re WiNnInG!"

Yep. Still digging up stuff about the other side. Smearing Stan Dahlin. Yep. Winning.

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net
You gave us enough to work it out. Thanks to you we know her name is 5 letters long. That narrows the possibilities down a bit. I'm sure her name can be brute forced by anyone who had the inclination to do so.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
You gave us enough to work it out. Thanks to you we know her name is 5 letters long. That narrows the possibilities down a bit. I'm sure here name can be brute forced by anyone who had the inclination to do so.
If the county records are online you might be able to check that.

ManateeHunter

awoo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You gave us enough to work it out. Thanks to you we know her name is 5 letters long. That narrows the possibilities down a bit. I'm sure her name can be brute forced by anyone who had the inclination to do so.
It doesn't matter. Doug accidentally referred to Lady Rackets under her real name in one stream (I forgot which).

EDIT: Late, gay, and cougar'd.

Sheryl Nome

Listen to my song
kiwifarms.net
E

ES 195

kiwifarms.net
Can't be bothered. I lost interest after working out how many characters I thought her name was. Pretty sure I'm right but don't really care. Cat, autism, etc.
Considering her relation to Nick I can't imagine it's that difficult to find her name out.
I'm not sure why anyone here would want to though, I can't imagine what KF would find funny with it. I don't think Nick would freak out or anything, I assume he knows it's bound to happen eventually what with him being online with his real name.

I know KV would love to call her up and yell at her for having a terrible husband or some other inane shit. SJWs are crazy like that.