Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Wait. Wait. So. Wait. His grandmother gets paid and that somehow gets down to Nick? From personal experience, just because there is a trust doesn't mean there is money in it.

Reactions: ConSluttant

TiltdownDove

kiwifarms.net
If Nick is a trust funder, why wouldn't he be helping Vic of his own accord without the GFM? I mean, they really are beclowning themselves attempting to get the GFM obliterated. It's all they can think of.

It's hilarious as fuck.
Nick is generous enough with his money, this is a plaque at the Minnesota Zoo in the "Big Dick Donars" section

Nick donar .png

But let's be real, who is $210,000 generous to a guy who's a voice actor being accused of sexual assault? The only normal people that can muster up that kind of money is a community as a whole, also it's a way to communicate support through a means that actually has an impact and that's money.

Also idk how these idiots keep saying Wire Fraud is happening. It's in a legal trust, where it will only go to the billable hours of BHBH, and any remainder goes to the Salvation Army. You can't exactly go around faking that shit.

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net
Nick is generous enough with his money, this is a plaque at the Minnesota Zoo in the "Big Dick Donars" section

View attachment 932699

But let's be real, who is $210,000 generous to a guy who's a voice actor being accused of sexual assault? The only normal people that can muster up that kind of money is a community as a whole, also it's a way to communicate support through a means that actually has an impact and that's money.

Also idk how these idiots keep saying Wire Fraud is happening. It's in a legal trust, where it will only go to the billable hours of BHBH, and any remainder goes to the Salvation Army. You can't exactly go around faking that shit.
All they can do is make noise because they have no proof.

That's what's worked in the Past, enough Muppets reciting the same mantra was a substitute for evidence at one point, it's not anymore and they can't adapt to it.

Leibowitz

Devious in his Sanity
kiwifarms.net
Also pretty sure Nick and Ty have been friends for a while, and I mean, if they are that trustworthy. Why WOULDN'T you suggest them for a trust worthy firm?
Ty has talked about knowing Nick's uncles and stuff like that. It's no surprise that if he's a friend of the family, he would be executor of an estate or two.

OneHandClapping

Shamefur dispray
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 932699

"Nick and Lady Rekieta"

And here I thought Lady Rackets was just a nickname.

Garm

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 932699

They don't understand the term "legal trust". Or most legal terms. They simply think that "it's unfair." Somehow Nick, despite not being a lawyer, has wizarded up himself a way to launder money. Soon they'll be saying "all the go fund me people are sock puppet accounts for Nick."

Doesn't Renfamous have a Trust Fund? Why aren't they yelling at her?

TiltdownDove

kiwifarms.net
"Nick and Lady Rekieta"

And here I thought Lady Rackets was just a nickname.
I asked Nick a while back if I could post that picture and he asked to just blur out his wife's name. Understandable. I mean, if I ever get doxxxxxxed, the only thing I think I'd ever hope for is just leave my significant other out of it, she's not an internet person.

TenMilesWide

It's a communist plot!
kiwifarms.net
I asked Nick a while back if I could post that picture and he asked to just blur out his wife's name. Understandable. I mean, if I ever get doxxxxxxed, the only thing I think I'd ever hope for is just leave my significant other out of it, she's not an internet person.
Oh yeah now that you mention it, I can see the pixels. Just thought it was a reflection of some goofy camera attachment.

Commander

Leader to Your Demise
kiwifarms.net
So I'm seeing stuff about Ty having control over Nick's trust fund. Quite literally I may be the only one who doesn't give a shit. Nick could be a billionaire and my opinion wouldn't change at all. Anyone who is donating to the GFM is doing it of their own free will and simply don't want people like Vic to be kicked around so easily. I literally don't care. It has Jack shit to do with this lawsuit at all. Oh was Blackface not working for SJWs? Guess they got to find something else. Desperate much? You'd think they got devastated by the TCPA hearing but in reality that got a huge win and a good time to celebrate for like a week. I would if I were KV. What a bunch of bitter and pathetic nobodies.

Christ I think this mess can't get any dumber and then we have this.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
So I'm seeing stuff about Ty having control over Nick's trust fund. Quite literally I may be the only one who doesn't give a shit. Nick could be a billionaire and my opinion wouldn't change at all. Anyone who is donating to the GFM is doing it of their own free will and simply don't want people like Vic to be kicked around so easily. I literally don't care. It has Jack shit to do with this lawsuit at all. Oh was Blackface not working for SJWs? Guess they got to find something else. Desperate much? You'd think they got devastated by the TCPA hearing but in reality that got a huge win and a good time to celebrate for like a week. I would if I were KV. What a bunch of bitter and pathetic nobodies.

Christ I think this mess can't get any dumber and then we have this.
"We'Re WiNnInG!"

Yep. Still digging up stuff about the other side. Smearing Stan Dahlin. Yep. Winning.

feral cat #6385

GIVE ME CRUNCHIES!!!!
kiwifarms.net
You gave us enough to work it out. Thanks to you we know her name is 5 letters long. That narrows the possibilities down a bit. I'm sure her name can be brute forced by anyone who had the inclination to do so.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
You gave us enough to work it out. Thanks to you we know her name is 5 letters long. That narrows the possibilities down a bit. I'm sure here name can be brute forced by anyone who had the inclination to do so.
If the county records are online you might be able to check that.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino