Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

WarJams

kiwifarms.net
Stan is somehow making giant robots fucking each other up sound boring. I dread this may be a lousy interview. He sounds guarded talking about Gundam, something he is obviously very fond of. If I was given an open platform to sperg about giant weeaboo fightan robots I would wear out the mic making dumb references to crabsticks dubs. He seems to be warming up a little more as it goes on, but a lot of his answers are still pretty terse. Rakieta is carrying pretty heavy right now, but I'm not expecting any fireworks out of this stream.

OneHandClapping

Shamefur dispray
kiwifarms.net
I'm fine with this. Cause that's how some things play out. And I mean it's Stan Dahlin, one of the people that called Monica out on her bullshit. Unlike others, I'll deal with this, cause I mean this guy is not a nobody shmow, he is somebody moderately relevent.
The original Vic Stan.

EDIT: Nick corrupted Lady Rackets with the definition of hentai.

• Agree
Reactions: Svetlana

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

It's the quenchiest.
kiwifarms.net
Stan is somehow making giant robots fucking each other up sound boring. I dread this may be a lousy interview. He sounds guarded talking about Gundam, something he is obviously very fond of. If I was given an open platform to sperg about giant weeaboo fightan robots I would wear out the mic making dumb references to crabsticks dubs. He seems to be warming up a little more as it goes on, but a lot of his answers are still pretty terse. Rakieta is carrying pretty heavy right now, but I'm not expecting any fireworks out of this stream.
Considering the shit he's been put through over the last few days I think it might just be everything on his shoulders. Even if there's no ties to the active con community he's probably hurting or at least feeling resentful.

Or it may be just him.

• Agree
Reactions: Zero Day Defense

Adach_Ame

kiwifarms.net
Considering the shit he's been put through over the last few days I think it might just be everything on his shoulders. Even if there's no ties to the active con community he's probably hurting or at least feeling resentful.

Or it may be just him.
More so. "The Fuck Did You Just Drag Me Into?!"

EDIT: :story: OMFG!...... I hit the nail on the head.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino