Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Hoss

Freelance Programmer (Unemployed)
kiwifarms.net
What exactly does that mean? I'm such a bad law, and I didn't watch that part of the stream.
Don't blame yourself. Apparently so is Chupp

Fascinatingly enough, the author of the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals opinion is one Brett Kavanaugh who is now on the Supreme Court. I assume he is still of the same opinion on that issue.
Yeah I wonder what he would think about falsely accusing someone of rape....and Justice Thomas...

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Late and gay but he just showed up.

He mentioned mandamus briefly but don't know if he's going to be talking about anything else.

Hotfartz :)

Too much smoke getting blown up my asshole!
kiwifarms.net
Interestingly enough, he [SiH] made a tweet a while back and pinned it on his Twitter saying that he's cutting ties with MBA after watching TUG's livestream about MBA. He also begged people not to minecraft him.

And to answer @P5Fever 's question, MBA first went after Perfection for harassment and pedophilia - which he had proof on him. When ANN falsely flagged Hero Hei, MBA started making livestreams and videos about him. If anyone seen HH's video that he posted on Twitter saying that he's gonna challenge MBA, he [MBA] is described as emotional by Hei. MBA's allegations against Hei were even denied by Hei himself. With MBA's beef with ISWV people, he says that they're making cash off of Vic - which he didn't provide proof of it.

When it came to Senpai being with MBA via association - which he had in the past as he claims, I hate to say that not only the damage is already done. He was late to leave MBA because of the threats by MBA were made towards ISWV people over a parody account on Twitter. He should of known that his association with MBA - including his actions - does cost him to lose support and respect from other people.
But when and why did Senpai actually start orbiting MBA? And was he publically anti-ISWV during this time?

I've watched two Senpai streams since coming on the Farms - the one where he called out then interviewed the DBZA Chichi VA for her statement on parody accounts (to which she backpedaled and apologized) and his sad "debate" with JMK, the one where JMK stormed off because of music in the background (which Senpai somehow inexplicably forgot he did to his stream, and apparently no-fuckin-body else could hear or knew about). In those streams, he was still apparently ISWV, yet if I'm not mistaken, at least the JMK stream was during the time he was showing up in MBA chats.

And judging by his video titles and thumbnails, the whole time he has still been making ISWV/pro-Vic content. So yeah, he's a dumbfuck for riding with MBA, he's pretty exceptional and one of the weeker ISWV youtubers, but I don't get why you guys are saying his entire Weeb Wars stance has changed. Unless I am missing some things.

OneHandClapping

Shamefur dispray
kiwifarms.net
What exactly does that mean? I'm such a bad law, and I didn't watch that part of the stream.
Assuming you're not trolling me:

Where an appeal is something like "we of the higher court disagree with your ruling, please correct it," a writ of mandamus is "Boy, you done fucked up this case, and if you don't fix it like we tell you to, we're coming to your court and we're bringing the belt."

Also Nick didn't cover it. People like @AnOminous found it out.

kiwifarms.net
Assuming you're not trolling me:

Where an appeal is something like "we of the higher court disagree with your ruling, please correct it," a writ of mandamus is "Boy, you done fucked up this case, and if you don't fix it like we tell you to, we're coming to your court and we're bringing the belt."

Also Nick didn't cover it. People like @AnOminous found it out.
Why would you think I'm trolling? I'm a shitposter, not a troll, and I thought my post was pretty straightforward. I'm just a drunk hillbilly who is ignorant of the law.

kiwifarms.net
Stupid amount of trolls lately being intentionally ignorant, so people are suspicious of anything. Nothing personal.
Yeah but that post had no troll leanings at all.

Plus I think I've been here long enough(only a few months but you can still get a reading from a poster in that timeframe), and participated in enough discussions, that it would be clear that I'm not a troll.

I'm not mad, just confused at how @OneHandClapping could have interpreted that as a troll post.

Adach_Ame

kiwifarms.net
Yeah but that post had no troll leanings at all.

Plus I think I've been here long enough(only a few months but you can still get a reading from a poster in that timeframe), and participated in enough discussions, that it would be clear that I'm not a troll.

I'm not mad, just confused at how @OneHandClapping could have interpreted that as a troll post.
I mean, *looks to the past few days* it's like it seems there are a couple of people that have appeared sensible at first than make a COMPLETE heel turn to exceptional lengths. Plus text basically holds only a part to understand intention, the other is VERY difficult to discern in text form, and that is emotion, you really have to try to get the correct emotion you intend to have written to be. It's the flaw in text only interactions, emotion is often lost in translation to text.

It's why I find the video deposition vs the transcripts of the deposition are very distinctly interpreted differently. The transcript is easy to project your own views over it, cause you can't see the emotion. Anyways, long little speech here. Not sure why I typed so much, but oh well. It is what it is.

tldr: Basically, sometimes intention is a bitch to really concretely gauge via text, leaving assumptions the only way to continue, and not everyone likes to just assume one's intention. Cause that's when misunderstandings happens and nobody wants to have to deal with that.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Hotfartz :)

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
I mean, *looks to the past few days* it's like it seems there are a couple of people that have appeared sensible at first than make a COMPLETE heel turn to exceptional lengths. Plus text basically holds only a part to understand intention, the other is VERY difficult to discern in text form, and that is emotion, you really have to try to get the correct emotion you intend to have written to be. It's the flaw in text only interactions, emotion is often lost in translation to text.

It's why I find the video deposition vs the transcripts of the deposition are very distinctly interpreted differently. The transcript is easy to project your own views over it, cause you can't see the emotion. Anyways, long little speech here. Not sure why I typed so much, but oh well. It is what it is.

tldr: Basically, sometimes intention is a bitch to really concretely gauge via text, leaving assumptions the only way to continue, and not everyone likes to just assume one's intention. Cause that's when misunderstandings happens and nobody wants to have to deal with that.
Maybe I'm just tired when I read your posts lately, but very little of what you've said the past few days make much sense. It's like you get super wordy trying to over explain everything you say and only end up obfuscating your point until it loops back around and becomes vague again.

Adach_Ame

kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm just tired when I read your posts lately, but very little of what you've said the past few days make much sense. It's like you get super wordy trying to over explain everything you say and only end up obfuscating your point until it loops back around and becomes vague again.
That's why I left a tldr at the bottom, I do get wordy, a flaw of mine sure. My brain is not the most neatly organized, so it's a miracle I can at least sometimes get out what I want to say clearly. It is what it is. No point in dwelling on it, just as long as you keep getting up after every time you trip up.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net

1570530277732.png

Writs of Mandamus are when you have something that WOULD be appealable but isn't because the rules for interlocutory appeals do not normally allow it (interlocutory = appeals during the trial, as opposed to after the trial)

or

When a government employee must be forced to do their fucking job.

With the understanding that a Writ of Mandamus is basically an emergency order.

Having 1 is generally a "you fucked this up bad fix it" situation, apparently.

Chupp having 3 (I heard on twitter he has more than that we just haven't found yet) means he's either incredibly fucking unprofessional or a complete and utter sped.

Dopey Cunt

cum cake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But when and why did Senpai actually start orbiting MBA? And was he publically anti-ISWV during this time?
Supposedly, Senpai still identified as ISWV but he and MBA were assblasted that YF and HH didn't have great opinions about them. HH himself said that he thought that MBA was "an emotional dude" (which he was right if we have the recent events to go by) and I'm not sure what he said about Senpai but Senpai was extra butthurt about not being invited to one of Nick's streams? The one where, YF, TUG, and HH were all a part of. He's upset because he isn't being included with them and thinks that people don't respect him as much. An inferiority complex basically. He and MBA were friends and Senpai sucked MBA's BBC on his discord and acted like his attack dog against YF and HH and pulled some manipulative shit against some folks behind the scenes in discord as well to strong arm them into backing off of MBA.

Him being called a snake isn't just for show. He's literally a snake in every sense of the word. Don't ever trust anything that opportunist says or does.

feral cat #6385

TOTALLY NOT A FED!
kiwifarms.net
Can someone TLDR me on this new set of nonsense that's been going on?
Mad black went insane giga nigga and threatened to shoot up nick's whole block.
Which is very illegal.
Then he realized he fucked up and DFE'd.
Then Nick did a stream with Metekor and Q about it. Highly recommended watch.

Other than that just the usual autism.

But enough about all this. How are you? Good?

kidatari

Super Pimp
kiwifarms.net
Nick and his family get threaten with violence from MBA with crystal clear video and crystal audio for evidence
Then Nick has a stream to talk about the threats. Nick, Q and Metokur just have fun and make fun of MBA and not take him serious

But the KickVic squad whom supposedly get threats, go ape shit crazy and have to call home land security.

Even when Nick gets real threats, he handles himself so damn smooth. KickVic are a damn joke, lol

indianshedevil

My journey to change has begun
kiwifarms.net
Nick and his family get threaten with violence from MBA with crystal clear video and crystal audio for evidence
Then Nick has a stream to talk about the threats. Nick, Q and Metokur just have fun and make fun of MBA and not take him serious

But the KickVic squad whom supposedly get threats, go ape shit crazy and have to call home land security.

Even when Nick gets real threats, he handles himself so damn smooth. KickVic are a damn joke, lol
Just imagine the killstream will be like with Metokur and his friends when they're dealing with MBA by providing proof against him while giving him an ass whooping

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino