Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but that's a pussy reason to not have someone on, Doug couldnt even tell Destiny the what's what, I'm just saying the live chat has become exceptional individuals asking 'logs' wouldnt it be better for Nick to invite him on and show his growing number of subscribers that you shouldnt sperg in the live chat
Why does Nick have to talk to every clown that wants to get on his show? If the guy had anything important to say, it would be on twitter by now. JMK just wants to bitch about a grift that don't exist

space pirates

kiwifarms.net
Why does Nick have to talk to every clown that wants to get on his show? If the guy had anything important to say, it would be on twitter by now. JMK just wants to bitch about a grift that don't exist
Yeah well John Kelly not only has moved to YouTube, but Nick's livestreams specifically, pretty much spamming the same question whilst also promoting his shit, This is pretty much Nick's first dedicated troll

Hotfartz :)

Too much smoke getting blown up my asshole!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but that's a pussy reason to not have someone on, Doug couldnt even tell Destiny the what's what, I'm just saying the live chat has become exceptional individuals asking 'logs' wouldnt it be better for Nick to invite him on and show his growing number of subscribers that you shouldnt sperg in the live chat
Are you saying it's better to sperg up the stream instead of the chat?

I'm don't like to see people dogpiling on someone for a misguided post or two, but god damn son.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
Yeah well John Kelly not only has moved to YouTube, but Nick's livestreams specifically, pretty much spamming the same question whilst also promoting his shit, This is pretty much Nick's first dedicated troll
So your plan is for Nick to reward someone being annoying by giving them what they want? Nah, let him sperg, he can just get banned later if the rest of the chat gets tired of dealing with him spamming.

space pirates

kiwifarms.net
You're implying he wouldn't just sperg even harder in the live chat if Nick were to have him on and BTFO him out of existence. This dude is a hangeron of GG, do you really think he wouldn't stick around?
Your forgetting Nick's whole purpose for doing these Vic streams, to get people to watch, if Nick can embarrass a guy so much to the point where we get shane replacement memes, and anti sjws who like debates where one guy dominates another, while also shutting up spergs in the chat, especially after everyone is turning on Nick after Chupp dismissed everything where the only questions in chat are ' Is Vic gonna appeal?' And 'Why are you hiding the chat logs Nick?' It kills two birds with one stone

So your plan is for Nick to reward someone being annoying by giving them what they want? Nah, let him sperg, he can just get banned later if the rest of the chat gets tired of dealing with him spamming.
Yeah, that's not how it works, these Twitter warriors call for back up to help either report or spam stuff in chat, none of which is good for getting normies to watch the streams, theres already a whole sub section that hate Ty, so theres an open wound, flies will join to suck

Dr. Dickhead

What in the actual, allah fearing fuck?
kiwifarms.net
Your forgetting Nick's whole purpose for doing these Vic streams, to get people to watch, if Nick can embarrass a guy so much to the point where we get shane replacement memes, and anti sjws who like debates where one guy dominates another, while also shutting up spergs in the chat, especially after everyone is turning on Nick after Chupp dismissed everything where the only questions in chat are ' Is Vic gonna appeal?' And 'Why are you hiding the chat logs Nick?' It kills two birds with one stone
Yeah, that's not how it works, these Twitter warriors call for back up to help either report or spam stuff in chat, none of which is good for getting normies to watch the streams, theres already a whole sub section that hate Ty, so theres an open wound, flies will join to suck
Next time edit your initial post, faggot

space pirates

kiwifarms.net
Next time edit your initial post, faggot
First I asked about John Kelly and Nick, only response was 'go back 10 pages' I went and saw nothing, and didnt wanna constantly either scroll back or forward, also I did ask for someone to tell me and got nothing, so I changed my take, and now your not answering anything and complaining about me asking another question, okay buddy

Dr. Dickhead

What in the actual, allah fearing fuck?
kiwifarms.net
First I asked about John Kelly and Nick, only response was 'go back 10 pages' I went and saw nothing, and didnt wanna constantly either scroll back or forward, also I did ask for someone to tell me and got nothing, so I changed my take, and now your not answering anything and complaining about me asking another question, okay buddy
Screenshot_20191009-070413_Chrome.jpg

Referring to this. Next time, hit your first post and click "edit" instead of clogging up replies. And I'm not your buddy, friend..

Edit: and the JMK issue has been addressed in this thread multiple times as well as on stream (again multiple times). No point giving the exceptional individual a soapbox to stand on, even if you plan to kick it out once the noose is around his neck. We all have better shit to do. Maybe if JMK wasn't such a fucking exceptional individual he could be entertaining, but his bitch fits proved he won't provide us with anything good unless he starts sperging enough to warrant his own thread (if one isn't here already)

space pirates

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 964779

Referring to this. Next time, hit your first post and click "edit" instead of clogging up replies. And I'm not your buddy, friend..

Edit: and the JMK issue has been addressed in this thread multiple times as well as on stream (again multiple times). No point giving the exceptional individual a soapbox to stand on, even if you plan to kick it out once the noose is around his neck. We all have better shit to do. Maybe if JMK wasn't such a fucking exceptional individual he could be entertaining, but his bitch fits proved he won't provide us with anything good unless he starts sperging enough to warrant his own thread (if one isn't here already)
I appreciate the reply, but you dont even know if JMK has a thread or not and you expect me to go through a thousand pages to find a reply to my question, like you said we all have better shit to do and call me Karen but I would rather someone who says 'it's been posted multiple times' find it and like copy and paste it to me, otherwise every other thing I have said( to my knowledge) hasnt been answered yet, hell even the worst reddit mods will delete something then message me telling me exact answers and reasons for it getting deleted

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net
So last night's stream seemed mostly business as usual, but there's some stuff I don't get. Help me out please:

1) Why in the hell did so many people want to see John Kelly's feet?
2) Is there a base level of exceptionalism that determines who's a mod in the chats? If so, how is it measured?
3) Are there normally that many Internet Tough Guys lurking in the chat?

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: P5Fever

space pirates

kiwifarms.net
Okay guys since y'all are fucking each other can you guys just tell me if there was anything new about the Vic case in last night's stream?
Vic appealing, undecided.

So last night's stream seemed mostly business as usual, but there's some stuff I don't get. Help me, out please:

1) Why in the hell did so many people want to see John Kelly's feet?
2) Is there a base level of exceptionalism that determines who's a mod in the chats? If so, how is it measured?
3) Are there normally that many Internet Tough Guys lurking in the chat?
From what I saw Kurono is Nick's right hand man, probably the only likely mod, lots of spamming in the chat so if there are mods they suck, John Kelly talked about Logs, if you read back 1000 pages through the thread you may find something about his feet, and the tough guys are either trolls or tards (sandy jones, caesar, John Kelly himself, maybe one of them is tonka, wouldnt be surprised

• Dumb
Reactions: P5Fever

Much Ado About Nothing

Autism, just another service I provide
kiwifarms.net
From what I saw Kurono is Nick's right hand man, probably the only likely mod, lots of spamming in the chat so if there are mods they suck, John Kelly talked about Logs, if you read back 1000 pages through the thread you may find something about his feet, and the tough guys are either trolls or tards (sandy jones, caesar, John Kelly himself, maybe one of them is tonka, wouldnt be surprised
If you spent as much effort on attempting to understand and use THE SEARCH FUNCTION, as you did sperging and whining, you'd have found it by now.

space pirates

kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino